Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - GYM CLASS

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - GYM CLASS

Chapter 2 - GYM CLASS

CHAPER 2
Aelita: Hey, Jeremy, where were you? I've been waiting for-she never got to finish because Jeremy interrupted: You wanna hang out around tonight at, er, at say, seven o' clock? Aelita: Sure Jeremy, I'd love to.
Jeremy: All right! See ya then!
Later in gym
Odd: So [pant pant] did you finally [pant] ask out Yumi?
Ulrich: So, did you [pant] finally ask out Aelita?
Odd: Hey!! How did you know that!!
Before he answers Yumi comes in and says:
Ulrich come quick!! She sounded urgent
Ulrich: Huh? Wait! OWWW!!! Odd, running ahead of Ulrich says: What's the matter Ulrich!?! Did you miss a jump 'cause your blinded by love? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Huh? Wa? AHHHHH! Odd falls because since he wasn't looking he tripped on the balance beam face first. Then Ulrich replies:
What's the matter Odd! Were you blinded by stupidity?!? So Yumi, what did you want?
Yumi: It's Heroki! He has a diesease but it's not a normal desease. Ulrich: Oh My Gosh, Yumi, I'm so sorry. Do you need anything?
Yumi hugs Ulrich and starts to cry.
Yumi: Oh Ulrich, I'm so scared. The doctor said there's nothing he can do and- and- and because of it I'm failing school and if I fail another test I'll get suspended for sure! Can you help me with school….. Please! Ulrich cuddles her close and says: Of course Yumi, of course.
Jim: Hey! Ulrich! Save the romance for later! To the coarse! NOW!!!
Several laps later
Ulrich: O.K. Yumi ,come to my room, I have plenty of time for you now.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on March 30, 2008, 9:35:13 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg plez write more

thehighlord on November 24, 2006, 6:40:09 AM

thehighlord on
thehighlordthis is pretty good i would like you to tell me if you write more

you might like my story The Next Wave, let me know what you think ok?

EASHNE SHNNEDE KIUNGEPGLI