Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hamtaro Vs. Pandas

A story I wrote because I was bored

Chapter 1 - Hamtaro Vs. Pandas

Chapter 1 - Hamtaro Vs. Pandas
Hamtaro Vs. Pandas


The year is 4056 A.D. Year of the Panda. The Imperial Panda Fleet has been sent to war against the ultimate evil, Hamtaro. His name is not muttered on even the most unholy of planets. He is destroyer of worlds, and taker of the bamboo. The reason for this war is because the panda’s bamboo was taken by “he who must not be named.” (And no, it’s not Voldermort…) Anyway…

BooBoo the panda, captain of the 33rd Bamboo Battalion, was the first to face Hamtaro. As his armies marched towards HamHam castle, they heard nothing but wind and the occasional crunching of sunflower seeds, But then, something strange broke through the planet’s atmosphere. “Sir, what the heck is that?!?” “I don’t know but get the archers ready!” There was an eerie silence as the object increased the speed in it’s decent.


BOOOOMMM!!! The ground shook violently as the disturbed pandas fell to their knees. “W-who are y-you!!!” one of the pandas said in awe. “My name is unimportant to you, but your bamboo feeding is over!!!” “Wait, I know that voice, said BooBoo.” You don’t m-mean i-it’s- “Yes, it’s-“INU-YASHA!!!” Screams of the cute fuzzy pandas filled the air. “Our fuzzy butts are doomed!!!” “Ya got that right BooBoo!!!” The 33rd Battalion was completely destroyed by ol’ fuzzy ears himself. The pandas lost, but not because of Inu-yasha, but because Hamtaro was so fat from eating sunflower seeds that he rolled off his throne and crushed all of them!!!





THE END!

(Okay, okay, I know that wasn’t really good but I wanted to see if I could speed write. But, if you like it, SEND GOOD REVIEWS!!!)

P.S. insults don’t work on me but I do accept corrections:)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MusicBitch on June 15, 2004, 10:00:01 AM

MusicBitch on
MusicBitch*chuckles under breath* hehe ahh haha *sniff* aww man that was just to priceless!

unknown262 on June 13, 2004, 11:45:59 AM

unknown262 on
unknown262yay for randomness and goodness!

halosniper on June 12, 2004, 3:33:02 PM

halosniper on
halosniperThanks! lol! I didn't think anybody would really like it.

DreamOfFire on June 12, 2004, 3:10:11 PM

DreamOfFire on
DreamOfFirelol!^^haha,I didn't think Hamtaro could get any scarier!poor BooBoo!lol,and Inuyasha?haha,that's a very interesting story!*keeps laughing for eternity*!neat idea!^^