Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapitre Three

Everyone knows what the Paupu does...but has anyone ever tried it? Is the Legend really just a Legend? Should Riku be feeling the way he does about Sora?

Chapter 3 - Chapitre Three

Chapter 3 - Chapitre Three
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: Paupu Juice – Chapitre Three

Genre: Shounen-ai
Pairings: Riku x Sora

Summary: Sora felt bad about not wanting to share the Paupu with Riku last time so he made it into juice…now Riku started to act funny…what’s it mean?
Disclaimer: Riku, Sora, and the rest are not mine. No…Square-Enix gets that pleasure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**And so the story continues…**

Sora tried holding in his breath, as he stood there before Riku. One hand rested on Riku’s where he held the bottle behind his back, the other happened to find it’s way to Riku’s thigh. He was able to smell the Paupu from Riku’s breath.

“Uhm…” The poor brunette couldn’t think of anything to say, everything he tried wouldn’t come out. He was stuck ‘drowning in Riku’s eyes’. He felt as though he’d been standing there forever but it had been only a few minutes and he realized it once he felt Riku’s lips touch his. Being a little confused by the action he jumped back a little covering his mouth with his hand. “…?!”

“Hey Sora…are you in here…?” Kairi’s voice was then heard and she was seen standing in the entranceway of the cave. She smiled to see the two were where she had thought. Riku sighed and stood capping the bottle with the juice and shoving it in the bottom pocket of his baggy cargo-like pants. Sora stood there a moment with the same look on his face before he ran out past Kairi, pushing her out of the way a little.

“He-hey~!” Kairi spun in a small circle as Sora whizzed by her. She gave a confused look and looked to Riku who was running a hand through his silver locks. “What’s wrong with Sora…?”

“How should I know…?” Riku almost snapped back. Kairi gasped a little…she could never tell what mood Riku was in since he always seemed to carry the same no-expression face.

“…I figured you would know since you two were in here…”

“…” He didn’t give an answer back, only left the cave as the girl’s voice was starting to annoy him. Kairi just huffed and crossed her arms looking around to see if they had drawn anything new or some clue that would lead her to what they were doing.

Riku saw Sora leaning against the cave, almost hidden in the vines with his face still a little red.

“Why did you do that Riku…?” Sora choked out, not looking to him but continuing to cover his face. Kairi, not finding anything in the cave had heard this as she was on her way out. She stopped where she was seeing a glimpse of Riku in front of her. She slunk to the wall hoping he’d not heard her clunky shoes on the sand.

“Why did I do what…?”

“…you know…” Sora’s face was lifted up then as the silver-haired one now stood there in front of him, one hand against the cave’s wall, the other holding the brunette’s chin.

“Are you saying you don’t like being near me…?” Sora gave a worried look. Riku had never acted like this before…was it because of the Paupu Juice…? Kairi was wondering what on earth they were talking about and thanks to Mr. Sun she was able to just barely see the silhouettes of their shadows. She gave a confused look, as Riku’s seemed to be practically overlapping Sora’s.

‘What on earth is Riku doing…?’ Kairi mumbled to herself. She covered her mouth quickly when she realized it might have been a little louder than normal.

“I’m not saying that…but…” Riku just continued to make Sora’s poor emotions swirl every which way as he stared into those almost glowing green hues. “Riku…?”

**TBC…**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authour Insert #2
AN: Meh…short one…^^;; Sorry…I may re-write this one. (add more to it) or something…
Riku: …Did I mention I was going to kill you?
Sora: But then she couldn’t finish the story…
Riku: … … … …
AN: Whahaha! I win again! XD …………o.o; Ok…no more sugar for me…Btw, I know the proper spelling of the fruit is with an ‘o’, I just like it the other way and it still makes the same sound. Oh, oh! And something else, I quoted that ‘drowning in Riku’s eyes’ because as you know that’s the title of one of my piccies of the him…wow long insert…
Riku: So shut up and make it end…
AN: Love you too! *says sarcastically while hugging the riku who gives a sour look*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KATANA158 on October 30, 2005, 12:39:17 AM

KATANA158 on
KATANA158I really love this story! PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE continue!It`s really good!

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on June 16, 2005, 11:23:09 AM

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on
Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_OYes, do continue, I want to finish the story.
Thanks for uplifting my incrediblly crappy day with your excellently well written story.
Lemme know if you put another chapter up (well, you probably won't have to, I'll be cheching in every now and then ;) )
~Koikaji

kde2cute on April 15, 2005, 11:49:26 AM

kde2cute on
kde2cutewhaaa!u can't stop in the middle, its 2 good! u should make a chapter 4

KingdomheartsFanatic2 on September 1, 2004, 4:18:49 AM

KingdomheartsFanatic2 on
KingdomheartsFanatic2i wanna know wut happens next!!!

Riku_Angel_Lover on August 2, 2004, 3:18:13 PM

Riku_Angel_Lover on
Riku_Angel_LoverMy mini story so far...
Riku came and asked me for a Muffin and the only on I had was the 'Paupu' Muffin. Does he eat it.

Riku: Great, now I can give it to Sora.
Me:Huh?! (my puppy-dog eyes havenow become tears)
Riku: I heard you came out with a new Paupu Muffin and I wanted to share it with Sora.
Me (voice breaking):Ohh well, glad to help bye!
Riku: Wait.
And then he, he , he kisses me.
(In my mind): WOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!
Riku: Thanks again.
Me: Anytime Riku. Anytime.
Riku has now left and I am by myself. OH great! Now I just realized something. I have to go home and make more Muffins! OHH MAN!!

HarpieLady2060 on June 29, 2004, 3:40:03 AM

HarpieLady2060 on
HarpieLady2060::Twitches out:: Need...more...Please...write more....

d_girl on February 21, 2004, 9:00:07 AM

d_girl on
d_girlaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!what are you doing!!!pleaz finish this story!!it's so gr8!!!^_^

moonstar_neko on February 15, 2004, 2:15:34 AM

moonstar_neko on
moonstar_neko.... why is it getting so interesting. reminds me about this 1 story that got really interesting no matter how disturbing it was. hurry up and finish it*jumps up and down because she wants to read the rest of the story

Fuzzy_Dragon on February 3, 2004, 7:53:41 AM

Fuzzy_Dragon on
Fuzzy_DragonMORE!!! We want more!!!!=^_^=