Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Manhunt

Tara was at a party. She meets a guy who seems perfect. They go up to each other and they talk. Then he asks her out. But Tara finds out that it's her her worst enemy Rachel is his sister . Can they be together?

Chapter 1 - Manhunt

Chapter 1 - Manhunt
"Everyone come here if you want to play manhunt." said one of the guys.

It was a party for Kelly Anderson foe her 20th birthday. Everyone was huddled around to play manhunt. Seeing who would be captains and who was on each team.

"Hey Tara, are you going to play?" asked Katie (Tara's best friend who was invited to the party.)

"Sure." I said

I ran over and huddled around everyone. They already chose the captains A guy looking to be a little older than me picked me to be on his team. He was tall, muscular, handsome. He had brown hair and a gentle voice. He was so cute. Almost everyone had a team now . Katie had just been picked and she was on the opposite team oh well.

"Everyone team up into partners okay so if someone gets caught you can spit up, and that will lower the chance of us getting caught."

"Great idea." said a person I didn't know

"Hey, will you be my partner?" the leader asked.

"Sure." I said a little nervous

"I know a great spot to hide follow me." He told me

I followed him. We went into the woods behind the Kelly's house.

"See that tree?" he asked

"Yeah"

"Well, we're going to climb onto the lower branch to the branch above it. it will be hard to see us from there."

"OK"

He climbed onto the lower branch and reached his hand out to help me.

"Thanks." I told him

He nodded then climbed onto the next branch and helped me get up thier again and we sat.

"So what's your name?" I asked

" My name's Brandon." he said chuckling, "And yours?"

"My name's Tara......How old are you?"

" I'm almost 21"

"Im just turned 20 a week ago."

"Cool" he said smiling

"Are you single."

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just asking. I didn't know it was that personal"

"Its not too personal I just wanted to know why you wanted to know.

"Well I'm single happy

He smiled.

"Were you going to ask me out.?"

" I was going to ask you, but you seem a little angry."

"I'm not angry. And I'll say yes if you still want to ask me."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes." I said grinned

he grinned back

" How about wego tomorrow night at te movies around....7pm?"

"Sounds great."

We sat in silence until he asked .

"Is your hair always that straight" he asked staring at me with his big green eyes.

" It is actually. Everyone thinks I constantly straighten it, but its always like this." I said looking at him and then at my reddish brown hair."

I looked at him again. Looking at his muscular face and the at his green eyes and short brown hair. Then we heard our team...............to be continued

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on November 8, 2008, 12:29:09 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichugood job, it sounds good. =]