Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The kits

Its been 20 years since firestars death. will the clans survive in their new forest?

Chapter 1 - The kits

Chapter 1 - The kits
One sunny day, a litter of kits were born. the kits were born from snowpelt. The first kit, whitekit, had a pelt just like her mother's, a white pelt with a blue ring of fur aroud the left leg. the second, featherkit, had a tail that looked liked feathers of a color of red. the third, redkit had a pelt of a redish-orange color. The last and smallest, hawkkit, had a pelt of brown and white and had strange curved claws like a hawk's. their father, shorttail looked at his kits. Then a loud, booming voice came from a high rock on a hill. Snowpelt noticed that it was her leader, named moonstar. Moonstar yowled out "All cats who can catch their own prey come here to the highrock!" Snowpelt said to her kits, "I'll be back in a minute". Then she ran across the clearing and she reached the bottom of the highrock wit the others. Moonstar mewed "Snowpelt's four kits have been born today, whitekit, featherkit, redkit, and hawkkit." one cat named curvedtail yowled "A fox is heading to the nursery!" All the cats looked at the nursery and saw the fox sweep his paw at featherkit and her body flew to the tree by the nursery and her limp body fell to the ground with a bloody cut on her side. And at the same time the fox grabbed whitekit with his jaws and bit down hard. Then, Moonstar ran to the fox, jumped and landed on the foxes neck and clawed it with all his might. The fox then fell to the ground, with whitekits dead body in its mouth. Snowpelt ran over to her kits bodies and mewed "I should of never left the nursery!". After that, shorttail ran over to his kit's dead bodies and started to dig a hole. All the cats ran over to the nursery hissing and making a circle around the nursery to protect it from anymore predators. Then, hawkkit and redkit ran out from a small tunnel asn they asked "what was all that noise?" Then the kits stared at their siblings bodies, turned around and went to snowpelt and tucked their bodies by her fur.
END OF CHAPTER 1

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on November 17, 2008, 9:35:33 PM

icestorm on
icestormAwww. Poor kits! Great story!

hawktail on November 18, 2008, 4:56:36 AM

hawktail on
hawktailthanks! you always give out good support :D

kelseyrose on November 17, 2008, 9:55:15 AM

kelseyrose on
Comment Deleted

hawktail on November 17, 2008, 9:56:47 AM

hawktail on
hawktailthanks, ive been viewing this web site for a while with my psp. and i decided to make an account and make a short story!