Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - unknown cats

Its been 20 years since firestars death. will the clans survive in their new forest?

Chapter 3 - unknown cats

Chapter 3 - unknown cats
When all the cats were asleep in their dens, a group of mud covered cats went inside the camp and sneaked to the nursery. The leader of all of them, mudhawk, quietly grabbed hawkkits scruff and went to another cat named, bluntclaw, and gently layed hawkkit by her. bluntclaw got out some mixture of herbs and put it down by hawkkit. hawkkit woke up and then fainted when he breathed in. Then, moonstar went out of his den to take the last mouse and saw the cats. he yowled and most of the thunderclan cats woke up, hissing and running torwards the intruders with claws unsheathed and mouthes open. shorttail saw on of the intruders trying to take away hawkkit and jumped on him. then, the intruder flung hawkkit torwards one skinny cat. the cat caught hawkkkit in his mouth and ran out of the entrance. No one saw the skinny cat ran torwards the entrance and escape. After that, bluntclaw let out a gas inside of a mushroom and all of thunderclan fainted. bluntclaw mewed to mudhawk, "Good thing we are immune to our herbs or will be just like them!" The rest of the cats in mud quickly sprinted to the entrance and ran out of sight.

When hawkkit awoke, he looked around and he was trapped inside a circle of high, sharp, rocks. Or atleast he couldnt jump them. There was a small opening in the small group of sharp rocks and peered through the opening. he reconized it was a cave because his father use to tell him about the cats in the mountains and how they picked stormfur to kill sharptooth. he heard some cats saying, "if he is the one of us, how did he get born at the clan cat's forest?" another cat mewed, "i dont know, the tribe of endless hunting might of destined us to rescue him." mudhawk came out and said, "put him in the nursery, he shouldnt be treated as a prisoner!" Then, a cat walked to the small enclosed space where hawkkit was trapped, and picked up hawkkit by the scruff. a cat slowly walked up to hawkkit and mewed "why hello there! you'll fit great here by the looks of it!" hawkkit snarled and took a nip at his nose. the cat jumped back with his nose bleeding and mewed, "I guess not!" and walked away. After that, he was dropped in a small cave where two, giant cats, gaurded the entrance. 2 qeeuns were infront of him talking to eachother with kits playing around them. hawkkit instantly knew he shoulnt fight because the cats who were gaurding the entrance could easily kill him. The kits playing were the size of redkit, larger then him. The biggest one of them walked up to hawkkit and mewed " I see your new here, my name is snow and this is my brother, rock. hawkkit went up to the kits and they walked up to him and greeted him. One of the kits mewed, "hey snow! look at this mushroom I found! snow mewed back,"wait for me! hawkkit, I suggest you dont come near those mushrooms. hawkkit mewed, "how did you know my na-." and he smelled the mushroom and fainted.

When he woke up, he was surrounded by the kits and snow mewed,"I said never to push that mushroom!" the kit who did named, mud , mewed "sorry hawk! I didnt know you would faint!" Then one of the qeeuns mewed " That cat had some risistance to it. He woke much quicker than the other clan cats." One of the guards mewed, " Dont make even a hint of the secret! now go to the leaders cave." The qeeun walked out of the nursery with her fear scent on. snow mewed qiuetly to hawkkit, " Dont ask anything about it, i dont even know what it is, but i think i know the conqeunces." hawkkit quietly mewed back, "tell me them!" snow mewed in hawkkits ear, "well, when someone tells a hint and goes out of the nursery the person never comes back. I think they kill the person." hawkkit slowywalked torwards a corner in the cave and fell asleep.

moonstar and the others woke up and moonstar yowled, "What happended!" sunflower replied, "I dont renember!!" redkit asked, "wheres hawkkit?!"

END CHAPTER!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on November 19, 2008, 10:23:51 AM

icestorm on
icestormEVIL Tribe!!

hawktail on November 19, 2008, 10:24:43 AM

hawktail on
hawktailindeed, they want hawkkit