Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The secret

Its been 20 years since firestars death. will the clans survive in their new forest?

Chapter 4 - The secret

Chapter 4 - The secret
snowpelt soon realized that hawktail was gone and she ran to the nursery. moonstar organized a search party for the tiny kit. An hour later realized he was not in thunderclan territory. shorttail asked "who could have taken him?" A moment later sunflower came out from her den and asked "what was all that noise last night! Then,, cloverpaw came from the entrance with a mouse in her mouth. she dropped the mouse in the pile and quickly ran to moonstar and yowled "I saw this one skinny cat carrying hawkkit last night!" sunflower went up to cloverpaw and mewed "you went out hunting that late at night?!" moonstar mewed back to sunflower "thats not important! we need some information! now tell me what happened calmly." cloverpaw layed down and started to mew "there was this one skinny cat, he was caked in mud and smelled like snow. he also had curved long claws like a hawk's talons." moonstar mewed out loud "this must be aanother tribe! i renember my father telling me this, when brambleclaw, stormfur and the others camo back from midnight, they had to go through the mountains! they met one tribe, the tribe of rushing water! this must be another tribe! we need to go to the mountains! The oldest elder in the clan slowly walked ot the cats and mewed, "But what cats could travel that far and come back the same way?" moonstar went to the highrock and yowled out, "since some tribe cats stole are kits, we need to get them back sooner or later. who ever is strong enough to make the journey can come with me. and mudtail (the deputy) you can be in my place, as soon as i get back, ill be back in command. If i dont, you know what youll be. now volunteers?" snowpelt trotted out of the group below the highrock and went to join moonstar. Then cloverpaw went out of the group. sunflower quietly mewed to cloverpaw, "are you sure yu want to do this?" cloverpaw mewed back "If anyone is injured i would be there to help. they need a medicine cat." sunflower nodded and went back to the group. Then, rainstorm came to join moonstar. moonstar mewed "Anymore?" "alright, sunflower, get some traveling herbs!

At the nursery, hawkkit woke up and peered through a crack in the cave, the qeeun was dead! a strong male cat flung her body off the cliff. hawkkit quicly woke up snow and mewed quietly what happened. snow mewed back "its true! suddenly, a gaurd picked up hawkkit and brung him to the leaders cave. The leader mewed to hawkkit in clam voice. he mewed, "im here to tell you the secret. Did you know, your mother's father was in MY tribe? he left because he always hated us. we were always ashamed because we hated clan cats. So i kept it a secret and the others. im telling you this, because if you tried to know, you would probaly know so much, you would have to be silent, as in my words, killing you. Now dont tell anyone else this or I WILL kill you. hawkkit was not scared at all, except he just sneered and walked back to the nursery woth a gaurd behind him. he told snow everything quietly. snow was amazed. he surely wanted to get out of tribe for good.

Over at the camp, moonstar and the others were ready to go, and said good-bye to to everyone. They lft the camp out on their journey. Then, moonstar saw a couple of rouges the leader of them sneered to moonstar, "this is our territory! Hatch, attack! a strong, grown cat running torwards him with dog teeth reinforced claws wailing right at him!
(I KNOW THIS DIDNT REVEAL MUCH!)
END CHAPTER

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kelseyrose on November 21, 2008, 10:31:05 PM

kelseyrose on
Comment Deleted

hawktail on November 24, 2008, 1:18:50 PM

hawktail on
hawktailI KNOW I DONT REALLY PUT MUCH WORK INTO THEM