Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the beggining

you have to read it! im not spoiling anything!

Chapter 1 - the beggining

Chapter 1 - the beggining
Summer nightmare
By Beth
Fiction story

Chapter one: the beginning

This story is about a really messed up summer these three children had last year. It all started on the last day of school when there were 5 minutes left in the school day. Hayly was so anxious to get out of school that she almost didnt listen to what her friends were saying. Hayly went to Rushmore junior high and was an 8th grader. She had blonde hair, brown eyes and is really good at sports.

Hayly are you listening? her friend Jenna said. Jenna is one of her best friends in the whole wide world. Jenna has brown hair, green eyes, and is really nice and smart. Hayly has another best friend too, his name is Derek, he has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is really weird, but funny.

When the bell finally rang, Hayly grabbed her backpack and ran right out the door. Her friends went right after her. Hayly, wait up! her friends yelled. But she kept running. When she and her friends finally got to her house after running for 5 minutes they all stopped.

Hayly, what is wrong with you?! First you wont listen to us at school and now run away from us without even slowing down or saying anything! her friends screamed in her ear.

Hey, Im sorry okay. I guess that I got too excited because summers already here, Hayly said feeling sorry. Hayly was going to have a big end of school party at her house and everyone who was anyone was going to be there.

What about us, your friends? said Jenna. Of course your going, youre my best friends in the whole wide world, and nothings going to change that, she explained. Then they all went into Haylys house and started getting ready. When the time finally came, the door bell rang. I got it! Jenna screamed. At the door were Haylys worst enemies Christina, and her groupies Elexia and Mysteryria. What are you doing here? said Jenna. I heard there was a party here so I decided to come and see how lame it is.

Well you werent invited so beat it! Jenna yelled. Then Hayly came downstairs to see what was going on. Hey whats the problem? Hayly asked. Oh nothing its just that your worst enemy came and wont leave, Jenna explained. Well well have to fix that. Leave now or forever hold your peace, Hayly said with a smile. What? The three girls said looking confused. Then Jenna said What she is trying to say is leave or well kick your butt. This party is lame already, lets go girls, Christina said with a smirk.

Yeah thats right leave, Hayly and Jenna said. After that was done and past, Derek came in. Hey what was all the yelling about? he said. Oh nothing, just uninvited people coming over and us yelling at them, Jenna said explaining herself. Oh, okay, Derek said. Just finish setting up the snacks okay? Hayly said. Then the door bell rang again. When Jenna went to answer it, it was the pizza guy. Derek!!! Jenna screamed.

What? Hayly said set up the snacks, he said funny like. Derek, she said set up the snacks for the people coming to the party, not for you! Jenna said. Then 3 hours past by. Nobodies gonna come, said Derek. Theyll come, just a little longer, Hayly said hoping some people would come. They waited till midnight and nobody came. What happened? I invited everybody in the whole school except for my worst enemies and nobody came, Hayly said disappointed.

All of a sudden, the door bell rang once again. Derek, did you order more pizza! Jenna yelled. No, I didnt! He yelled back. When Jenna answered the door, it was someone from her class. Her name was Tia. Tia, whats up? Jenna asked. Oh nothing, but some people from school said that they heard that youre party would be lame from some girl named Christina, so nobody came, Tia explained. Haylys going to be so mad when she hears about this, Jenna said.

When I hear about what? Hayly asked. Nothin& Jenna said with suspicion.
Jenna tell me! Hayly demanded. Well Christina told everyone that your party would be lame so nobody came and You Know everyone listens to Christina. Jenna explained. True, EVERYONE listens to Christina, Hayly said disappointed. Well we can always try next year, Jenna said trying to cheer her up. Well, What are we gonna do now? All the food will go to waste.

I think Derek can handle that, Jenna said. Then they both looked at him stuffing his face with all the party food that was left. After they cleaned up everything Jenna and Derek left and said theyll be back tomorrow and that theyll do something fun tomorrow.

After that was all said and done Hayly went to bed. Once morning came Hayly woke up and had called Derek and Jenna but they wouldn't answer their phones so she went see they were home herself. When she went to both of their houses their parents that they were both gone.

Where did they go Hayly asked. Their parents said when they went to check on them this morning in their bedrooms they were gone so they never knew where they went. Where would they possibly go, Hayly asked herself. When she went back home Derek and Jenna were standing at the front door.

I called you guys, where were you? Hayly asked. We don't know. We woke up in our backyards. We don't know what happened before that, that's all we know. They explained. So you woke up this morning in your backyards and did not know what happened before that?

Likely story I'm never going to believe something like that, Hayly said. So what do you want to do now? Jenna asked. I don't know, anything but staying here. They left Hayly's house and went to the park. When they went to the park there is nothing there and there was nobody to be seen. What's going on? Hayly asked herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment