Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - suspicion

you have to read it! im not spoiling anything!

Chapter 2 - suspicion

Chapter 2 - suspicion
Chapter two: suspicion

Hayly what's wrong? Jenna asked her. There came clouds over the park out of nowhere then it started to rain. Maybe we should go back home, Hayly said. Her friends agreed and followed her back to her house. How about we watch a movie! Jenna said greatly. Then out of nowhere again the power went out. Well so much for that idea, Derek said disappointed.

How about we tell scary stories, I got a flashlight, Hayly told them. Okay but I dont know any good stories, Jenna tells them. Dont worry, Ill tell the stories, Derek said with a smile. Oh this will be good, Hayly said with sarcasm. One day in the lunchroom a little boy went to go get something to eat. When he saw what was for lunch he ran screaming because it was Tuna casserole. Oh wow Derek The casseroles going to eat everybody, really scary, Jenna told him. Im not done yet, let me finish! As I was saying he ran because there was something wrong about this Casserole because when he saw it, it was moving. Derek the tuna casserole at our school always moves, Hayly said to him.

Let me Finish!!!! The casserole was moving because there were man eating rats!
Derek youre done, Jenna and Hayly said to him. But it was getting good, he moaned. No buts, youre done! Jenna screamed in his face. Im telling the storys from now on okay? Hayly said to Derek.

Now this story begins in a little house way out in the country were there was a mother, a father, and a little girl whose name was Katelyn. One day the little girl Katelyn went to get a glass of milk. When she tried to get a glass to put her milk in, there wasnt any. She looked every where in the cupboards but there werent any. Then she looked up. All the glasses were on the ceiling.

They looked like they were glued to the ceiling. They started to fall and the little girl ran out of the kitchen. The glasses made a big crashing sound. Whats going on?! her mother ran down frightened that her daughter was hurt. Mommy, all the glasses were stuck to the ceiling and they fell! Katelyn said scared half to death. When her and her mother went in the kitchen to see what happened, the kitchen was fine, and all the glasses were in the cupboards. Katelyn, dont lie to me. What happened? Her mother asked. Mommy Im telling the truth, you have to believe me! she pleaded to her mother. No I dont, now go to your room and think about what will happen the next time you lie to your mother.

She went up to her room and thought about what happened in the kitchen a couple of minutes ago. Then she went to her closet to find her doll that she cared for the most. When she went to grab for it, it wasnt there. Then she turned around and it was on her bed. Katelyn thought to herself, It wasnt there a second ago& she grabbed for it then her mother called for her. Coming Mommy! she yelled. When she went to the door she couldnt open it she kept pulling but it wouldnt budge. She tried to let go of the door but she couldnt. Katelyn come down here! her mom yelled. I cant mom the door wont open and my hands stuck to the knob! Katelyn yelled back. Katelyn turned around and saw that her doll was walking towards her like a zombie saying Lets play a game! Lets play a game! Lets play a game!

Her other toys were coming alive as well, coming out of her toy chest walking towards her following the doll like a leader. Mommy help!!!! Katelyn screamed her heart out. The doll said Kill! Kill! Kill! After that there was a big scream. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! And that was the end of Katelyn. Eventually the toys got the parents and that was the end for the peaceful family. End of story. Thats good! Jenna said with a smile. Oh yeah and mine wasnt any good, Derek said upset. Derek, your story was about a man eating tuna casserole, Jenna told him. Hey, wait a minute. You guys never told me how you woke up in your backyards. What happened? Hayly asked them. Well were not completely sure. But Derek sleep walks so I can see how he ended up there. Hey!!! Derek screamed mad.



Im not quite sure though because I went to sleep in my bed, not in my backyard outside. I dont sleep outside unless I fell like camping in my backyard which I do some times, Jenna explained. That still doesnt explain how you guys ended up in your backyards, Hayly said. Maybe the living toys brought us outside! Derek said scared. Derek that was just a story, the toys didnt do this. Did they?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment