Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the doll

you have to read it! im not spoiling anything!

Chapter 3 - the doll

Chapter 3 - the doll
Chapter three: The doll


After Hayly, Jenna, and Derek were done talking about what happened this morning, the power came back on and they were able to use the power again. But there wasnt anything else they wanted to do in Haylys house so they went to the arcade. Hayly was at a racing game, Jenna was at a battling game while Derek was at an animal machine. Why cant I get one of these animals!? Derek had yelled frustrated. Then the crane finally grabbed one but it fell back down. Why!!? Derek screamed. While he was sitting down trying to keep it together, something in the machine was moving. The one that was moving looked like it would be the scary doll that was in Haylys story. Derek then heard something in the machine. When he got up to look he could see the doll. Lets play a game! Lets play a game! Lets play a game! It said to Derek. Derek looked at it with a face frozen in fear. Then he rubbed his eyes and the doll was gone. Okay, it was just a story that was really scary. Its not real. Why am I scared anyway? Derek said talking to himself. He turned around and saw the doll again. Kill! Kill! Kill! said the doll with a knife in its hands.

Hayly! Jenna! Help!! The dolls trying to kill me!!!! Derek ran around screaming looking for Hayly and Jenna. Then he found Jenna. Jenna you got help me! Its the doll from Haylys story and its trying to kill me! Derek said scared to death. Okay Derek your acting crazy. It was just a story. Look Ill even come with to the animal machine and show you the doll is not real and that its not there.

Jenna walked with Derek to the animal machine and showed him that he was just hallucinating. See Derek, the doll isnt here so stop it with the The doll is real and its going to kill me stuff okay? Jenna told him. Okay, Derek said with a sad face. After that they all started to play a racing game together and to see which one would win the race.

When they started racing, Jenna was in the lead. Derek started to catch up and Hayly was left in the dust. The race went on for a little while and Jenna won. Derek was second and Hayly was third. When they were done racing they left to go get something to eat. On the way out Hayly accidentally bumped into a little girl. Oh Im sorry little girl, Hayly appologized when she saw the little girls face she started to look like the doll from the story. Lets play a game! She said. Hayly was scared out of her wits when she said that. Hayly ran to catch up with Jenna and Derek.

They went to an ice cream parlor to go talk about what happened at the arcade. Derek Told Hayly and Jenna what happened. Derek, The doll isnt real so stop it! Jenna told him. Jenna, this time you should listen to Derek, Hayly told her. Why, the storys not real anyway right? Jenna said. Then Hayly told her Jenna, actually that story was real.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment