Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - uh oh

you have to read it! im not spoiling anything!

Chapter 5 - uh oh

Chapter 5 - uh oh
Chapter five: Uh oh

After they were done at the parlor they all went home. It was getting late and Hayly wanted to go bed. Mom, Dad, Im home! She yelled through out the whole house. I guess theyre not home yet, She said in her mind. She went upstairs and went straight to bed. She was still scared about the little girl she bumped into earlier, and what happened to Derek and the animal machine. Meanwhile when Jenna got home her parents werent home yet either. She went up to her room so she could think about what happened today.
So the story was real, and now what happened in the story is happening to us but worse, Jenna thought to herself. She started to get really tired and eventually fell asleep. While she was sleeping the doll was coming in her bedroom door with a knife in her hand.

Kill! Kill! Kill! She said waking up Jenna about to stab her with the knife. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Jenna screamed. She ran right out of her room passing the doll headed for the front door. When she grabbed the door knob she turned it but the door was locked and the lock was jammed. She tried to let go but her hand was stuck to the door like it was super glued to the knob. The doll was coming down the stairs with the knife saying Kill! Kill! Kill! Jenna kept struggling to get her hand off the door but it wouldnt budge. Then she heard someone calling her name. Is it Derek? Jenna said in her mind.

Jenna, are you in there! I could feel you were in trouble! Derek yelled to her. Derek Forget what I said earlier, your right the doll is real, and its going to kill me! Jenna yelled back. Ill come in through the back door, Okay? He told her. Hurry! Jenna yelled back. He ran to the back to get in the front door but it was locked. He found a window and tried to see if he could climb through. Derek climbed in but got stuck halfway in the window. Uh oh, Derek said in his mind. Jenna Im stuck! He screamed to her. What do you mean youre stuck? Didnt you use the backdoor?! Jenna screamed back.

The door was locked so I used the window and I got stuck okay! Derek yelled. The doll was coming closer and closer. Derek! Jenna yelled for her life. Then Derek flew out the window into the kitchen. He ran to the front door and tried to yank Jenna of the handle but she just wouldnt budge. The doll was so close. When it came close enough it stabbed Derek in the leg. Jennas hand all of a sudden was free. The doll wasnt finished yet though. She wasnt going to try the front door again. She picked up Derek and went for the back door. Then she remembered Derek said the door was locked. She tried to open it and it wasnt locked. Derek you Dork, Jenna said in her mind. She ran out of the house heading for Hayly hoping the doll didnt get her first.

Meanwhile at Haylys house she was fast asleep tossing and turning in her bed, having a nightmare about the doll trying to kill her. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screamed. She woke up terrified. What a dream, she said in her mind. Hayly got up from her bed and went straight to the bathroom. She was looking at herself in the mirror in her bathroom, thinking about what the doll will do next. But she didnt realize that the doll was behind her, ready to stab Hayly like the doll did Derek.

The doll was so close, but Jenna and Derek came through the front door yelling for Hayly Making sure she wasnt hurt. Then the bathroom door upstairs slammed shut and Hayly was trapped, with the doll.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment