Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - hayly vs the doll

you have to read it! im not spoiling anything!

Chapter 6 - hayly vs the doll

Chapter 6 - hayly vs the doll
Chapter six: Hayly vs. the doll

Hayly turned around so fast right as the bathroom door shut. She ran to the door, banging on it, trying to get it open. The doll was coming closer to her. Jenna! Derek! Help!!!! She screamed. The doll got her right then with her knife in the back of the leg. Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Hayly screamed in pain. Jenna and Derek came running up right after they heard her scream. When they got to the bathroom the door was locked so they couldnt get in to help her. Hayly are all right! Jenna asked making sure she was okay.

Im fine Except for the fact that Im trapped in my own bathroom with a psychotic doll thats trying to kill me! Hayly yelled back. Well get you out just hold on, alright? Jenna told her. Jenna and Derek looked all around the house for something to open the door with. But the doll had made Hayly unconscious and broke through the bathroom door. (Its hard to tell you how Hayly became unconscious so keep reading!) The doll drags her down the stairs and into the basement.

Jenna heard something coming down the stairs and went to check it out. When she got to the stairs she saw a blood trail from Hayly. Ill kill that doll if its the last thing I do! Jenna thought in her mind. She saw the trail went to the basement. But the doll left the basement door open this time so Jenna could get in. Jenna went in and saw Hayly standing up trying to keep her balance.

Wheres the doll Hayly? Jenna asked. I dont know& She replied. The doll came in right in front of us with the knife in her hand ready to stab. Wait! What do you want with us? Hayly asked the doll. I want to play a game with you, what else would I want to do? The doll replied. Do you have a reason for killing people? Jenna asked the doll. Yes, none of them will play with me. Thats not a reason! Hayly yelled. If we play with you, will you stop taking peoples lives? Jenna asked again. No! Then the doll charged right at them.

Then Hayly found a pitchfork and right as the doll was close enough, Hayly stab the pitchfork right through the doll. It was still alive but stuck on the pitchfork. Jenna, Hayly, and Derek went upstairs to Haylys fire place, lighted it up, and burned the doll to ashes.
Its over, its finally over. Derek said relived.

Three months later&

Im so glad were at school again, Hayly said. Yeah, So nice to be here, Derek said back. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Lets sit at this table you guys! Jenna said. They sat down and started to talk about how summer went. Im so glad that the doll that was terrorizing us is finally gone, Derek said. Now everythings back to normal, Hayly said back. But what these three friends didnt know was that the doll was under the lunch table ready to go after them once more.


The end
(Or is it?)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment