Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dream

The story of Jake, who is oblivious to his families dark and mysterious past...

Just a snipet of the first chapter of Vampire Charm, hope you like it and let me know if you want me to post more :)
Hope you like it and please comment xx

Chapter 1 - Dream

Chapter 1 - Dream
All I could see was black. There was nothing at all… just black, but it wasn’t peaceful, it didn’t feel safe, it felt…wrong. Finally, I saw two red lights; they looked like two little moths flying around in front of me but they were never very far away from each other, they stayed in sync, close together. As they came closer I could make out more of the features in the red lights, they both had one, thin dark line in the middle of them. I soon realised that they weren’t lights at all, they were eyes. Red eyes with two dark slits in the middle of each, they were staring directly at me. They kept getting closer and the closer they got, the more I could make out. It was a young boy who looked maybe 15 with short jagged brown hair, his face was a circular shape but his forehead was creased in anger; he was walking towards me with a huge, mocking smile on his face. What was he smiling at? Who was he? I noticed a small glow around his right wrist; he was wearing a thick chain with a small charm hanging off it. The charm was a thick cross and in the middle of it was a red diamond, attached to the bottom of the cross was a small lock. The charm was glowing and the glow was getting brighter and brighter. I recognized the chain and realised that I knew the boy… because… it was me. At that moment he smiled, mockingly revealing his sharp pointed teeth.
With a shudder I was awake and sweating.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment