Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the adventure begins

a story i thought up

Chapter 1 - the adventure begins

Chapter 1 - the adventure begins
i don''t own any pokemon or pokemon chars i own ren and sen
 
setting: sen''s house
 
sen wake up or your going to be late said a young girl with long black hair ruby red eyes. what said sen waking up he had emerald green eyes and short black hair. god your so helpless said the young girl. so what am i going to late for ren said sen yawning. do you forget stuff that easily today''s the day we get pokemon from the prof said ren walking to the door.oh right i''ll be there in a minute there''s something i have to do first said sen.all right but you have about 5 minutes left said ren waking out the door. sen walked over to his closet opened the door and brought out 5 poke balls on a belt that could hold 20 poke balls. today is the day that i get to use these said sen putting the belt on and running out the door.prof i''m here said ren reaching the lab. good then as soon as sen gets here we can begin said a a tall man with a lab coat on. prof oak i''m here said sen running in the lab. all right you two chose a pokemon from this table and it will be your partner from now on sen why don''t you go first said prof oak pointing to a round table with four pokeballs on it. all right fire water lightning grass i''ll chose this one said sen picking up the poke ball with a lightning mark on it. ah that is a rare pokemon from a different region minun i think was it''s name ren your up next said prof oak. hm fire grass or water i''ll take fire said ren picking up a poke ball with a fire mark on it.that pokemon is also from another region that is torchic all right now go on and start your journey and if you meet ash misty and Brock i''m sure they can help you in someway said prof oak. thanks prof said sen and ren as they walked out the door and toward the next town.
 
end of chapter

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Keyblademastah on June 8, 2006, 9:10:34 PM

Keyblademastah on
KeyblademastahRemember, quotation marks are your friends.