Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

A young 18 year old boy,Kinou, is isolated from everyone by a horrible disease.
He sneaks out in order to find his first love before it's to late.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


Kokoro laid Kinou on his bed and smiled, wiping some hair out of his face. The boy smiled back, touching her hand. “I'll be here for you…”The girl said, lowering her body to Kinou. “… Forever.” She finished as she kissed him on the lips. The boy pressed back, letting the kiss last longer.

Mrs. Sagara glared through the door, watching the two as they kissed. “Damn her.” She growled then walked away. Kinou backed off the kiss when he heard his mother's foot steps. “What?” Kokoro said as she turned her gaze to the door. “Was she watching us?” She asked. Kinou nodded. “I think so.” He responded quietly. Kokoro became silent. The two sat on the pale blue bed for some time, deep within thought.

“Kokoro-san?” Kinou started, his fingers twiddled with the bed sheet. “Do you really… Still love me?” His heart raced as the blood rushed to his cheeks. Kokoro was stunned by the question. “Wh-What? Do I… I mean yes…” She stammered as she lowered her face to the ground to hide her red face. Kinou cupped his hand to Kokoro's face and brought her up to him. “Good. I still love you too.” He smiled at her as he spoke. The girl looked up at him with big blue eyes. She leaped up and hugged him with tears in her eyes. “Oh Kinou…” She cried.

Kokoro climbed onto the bed and laid next to him, hugging him close. Kinou blushed a light pink. Kokoro looked at him, resting her arm on her side. She smiled at him. “Are you feeling better?” She asked softly. Kinou lifted his hand up to his face. “I don't know any more. Heh. I don't even know if I'll live past this year…” He said quietly.

Kokoro gasped, falling over onto her back. “What do you mean!? Don't tell me you're losing hope…” She cried grabbing onto his loose kimono. Kinou's serious expression didn't change. “Why? Stop acting this way! You're scaring me! Please… Don't talk like you are wishing for death!” She cried sadly, tightening her grip on his kimono with tears running down her cheeks. The young pale boy turned to Kokoro. “What do you want me to think? Have hope that I'll live? This is going to kill me! Stop trying to say that there is hope! You and I both know I won't live.” He fought back, raising his voice a little. Kokoro's eyes widened in fear as he spoke. “No!” She cried as she flung herself into Kinou's chest, clinging to his robe. Kinou's eyes narrowed as he looked down at the black hair. “Kokoro…”

Kinou's mother opened the door with a scowl. She brought in a tray of food but froze immediately, dropping the tray, making the food splatter everywhere. Kokoro stirred as she slept on top of Kinou's chest. She slightly opened her eyes as she felt a cold hand grabbing her head and jerking it upwards. Before she could react she was smacked many times. “Don't you touch him, you demon!” She yelled.

Kinou's eyes flashed open to find his mother abusing Kokoro. He jerked himself upwards, pushing his mother to the floor. Kokoro's eyes were small, showing much fear and pain. His mother got back up to her feet and wiped her cheek. “Kinou! How dare you touch your mother in such a manner!?” She screamed running up to him and smacking him so hard he fell backwards onto the soft pillows. Kokoro jumped onto of Kinou and screamed, “Stop! Don't hurt him!” She began to cry as she bent down, hugging the cold, fainted boy. His mother growled as she grabbed Kokoro's arm tightly as blood slowly dripped out of the small crescent-moon-shaped gashes. Kokoro gapped in pain, but no sound came out. The brown-haired woman threw her to the ground, the girl screaming in pain. Kinou opened his eyes, wincing in pain. His mother turned back to him and smacked him. “Don't ever let me catch you like that with a girl ever again!” She shouted as she stormed out of the room.

Kokoro gasped loudly as she pushed herself slowly up. Two drops wet down the hard bamboo floor. Kinou laid on the bed in a daze, his eyes narrow, with almost no life in them. Suddenly Kinou went into a coughing streak. He began to wheeze as he coughed. It sounded so painful, Kokoro covered her ears and closed her eyes tight. Soon Kinou began to gag. Kokoro perked up and ran over to his side. “KINOU!” Then all faded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment