Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

A young 18 year old boy,Kinou, is isolated from everyone by a horrible disease.
He sneaks out in order to find his first love before it's to late.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4


A bright light shown harshly through the light shades that shined onto the white bed. Kinou stirs in his deep sleep, disturbed by the sunlight and opens his eyes. “Huh? Where am I?” He asked in a tired tone, whipping his eyes. “The hospital.” A female voice said next to him. “Huh?” Kinou asked jerking his head to the person. “Kokoro…” He said in a whispered. Kokoro looked down in a way that said `I'm disappointed in myself'. “You had a heart attack.” Kinou's eyes widened wide with surprise. “I did? I'm sorry! I bet I worried you.” He said in a voice that sounded like he was going to cry. Kokoro got up and walked slowly towards him. She wrapped her arms around him loosely, hugging him lightly. “Yes. I was terrified... But you can't help it. You didn't choose to have a heart attack then.” She whispered sadly. He looked at her messy hair. `She must have been here the whole time…” He said to himself, feeling a bit bad. “Kokoro? Did you stay here the whole time?” She nodded, wiping away a tear that fallen on her cheek. “Yes. You were unconscious for a day in a half. Luckily my mother said it was okay.” She smiled a bit.

Suddenly there was a knock. “Ah, Sagara-san, you're up.” A short-haired nurse said in the doorway. She walked in. “Nasaka-san?” Kinou asked, recognizing her from the last time he was in the hospital. She smiled and nodded. “I'm glad you remember me.” She said with a laugh and placed a clip board on the side table next to Kokoro. Nasaka looked down at Kokoro. “Mm? Oh, is this your girlfriend, Kinou?” Kokoro blushed deeply as Kinou jerked backwards. “Ne!? Uh… Yes…I mean no… I mean she's a friend…my best friend.” He stammered hopelessly. Kokoro watched Kinou stutter with wide eyes, not knowing what to say. Nasaka placed a hand on Kinou's head. “Heh, I understand what you're trying to tell me Sagara-kun.” She said with a smile. “I need to give you an IV.” The brunette said fixing a needle. The pale boy nodded and leaned his head back against the hard pillow. Kokoro squeezed his hand and he looked over at her. “It's okay. I've gotten a lot of these. I'll be fine.” He reassured her placing his other hand over hers.

“Alright Sagara-kun, straighten out your arm.” She ordered as she wiped a cotton ball on his arm. Kinou watched Kokoro with a smile, who wasn't paying attention. The girl seemed fixed on his arm with a tight expression. The sharp needle pierced through his thin pale skin as Kokoro winced, shutting her eyes. Suddenly there was a cold hand on her cheek that pulled her up. “It's okay. I'm fine.” Kinou whispered while rubbing Kokoro's soft cheek with his spare hand. Kokoro blushed and looked down at the ground. Nasaka smiled as she placed the tape over the needle. “You are a lovely couple.” She said sweetly as Kinou and Kokoro, both, looked up at her. Their faces slowly turned a light pink-like red. The young nurse giggled. “You don't have to act all embarrassed about it.” She said with a smile. “I'll give you some alone time.” Nasaka said as she got up and left the room. Kokoro looked down at her lap, hiding her embarrassment.

Kinou slightly blushed but his eyes stayed focused on Kokoro. He let out a weak arm, grabbed her face and brought her down to his level. The two stared at each other, looking deeply in each other's eyes for a while. Kinou couldn't stand it much longer. He pulled her into his and kissed her, at first softly, but it soon became rough. Kokoro's eyes filled with tears as she kissed the boy.

“KINOU!” A voice screamed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment