Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

A young 18 year old boy,Kinou, is isolated from everyone by a horrible disease.
He sneaks out in order to find his first love before it's to late.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6


Kinou gaped. The boy turned from the stunned girl's chest to Kinou. “I thought you were talking about a guy…” He said, still rather plainly. “A WHAT?!” The two screamed.

Kaworu laughed shyly. “Oh, my mistake.” He said with a smile in a high tone. Kinou let his body drop back on the bed with an `oof'. Kokoro blushed a little. That was the first time a guy had touched her there, and it had to be that creep! She whined at the thought. Kaworu walked back to his `area' of the room and sat on the windowsill.

“Mm, Kinou? You miss being free?” he asked as he watched the cars zoom by below. Kinou was quiet for a little bit, not knowing if Kaworu had a reason for saying what he did. “You see, I use to be in a biker gang. We were great! Heh. Though, the locals didn't like us very much, with our reputation of stealing while being armed. As well as going far against the speed limit. I was up next to the leader. We were great pals. Maybe too good, I don't know.” He said quietly. “But one day while we were speed racing, because of my bad heart, I had an attack and got into a huge accident. I don't really remember it; I just recall what others have said to me. Anyways when I regained consciousness I was in a hospital, only for the police or their `victims'. I suppose they mixed me up with another guy, a civilian, and let me loose once my heart rate returned to normal and I was healthy again. Later on I got back in the biker gang that I was in before and continued to do the bad stuff for fun, like the old days. Well, at that time I had been smoking six packs of cigs a day; that soon turned on me and I had another small heart attack. Now I'm here… Locked up again with white all around…this time they were nice enough to give me a roommate; a cute one at that.” He continued with a smirk. Kinou blushed. Kokoro had, by that point, sat down in one of the guest seats. “Will you go back to them when you're discharged?” she asked with a straight face. Kaworu chuckled softly to himself. “Maybe, I haven't thought much about it… I can't really lead myself to leave. It's because of Mizuka I suppose.” He continued as his eyes never left the street.

“Is that why you sit there? Why you continue to watch the busy street? Are you waiting for this `Mizuka'?” Kinou said in a stern voice. Kaworu laughed and turned away from the window. “I suppose that would be the truth. Mizuka is my first and only love… I can't let that be.” He said sweetly. Kaworu's face turned into that of a chibi's and said. “Heyyy~ I don't like serious moments like this!!! Make it stop!” He whined.

Kokoro and Kinou fell over. “Baka!! You don't just turn from being so serious to sarcastic!” Kokoro yelled at him.

Suddenly a nurse popped in. “May I ask you to be a bit quieter…and visiting hours are done, I'm afraid.” Kokoro nodded and stood up. She bowed to Kinou and Kaworu. “Bye Kinou. I'll come later, okay?” She said as she left.

Once it was quiet again and Kinou had lain back down, Kaworu looked over at Kinou. “So, she's your girlfriend, I take it.” Kaworu thought out loud. Kinou blushed slightly and nodded without looking up from the plain white sheets. Kaworu smiled to himself. “She seems good for you. She cares…” His voice traviled off which soon became silent except for the small chirps of crickets outside. The boy laid down on his bed and shut off his light. “Well, Kinou, night.”



The next day started out slow with Kaworu's rambling. “… And so, that's how you make an American pizza.” The man explained to two of the nurses. They let out `O's and `Ah's. Kinou held his hand up to his forehead. “I really don't want to wake up to this every morning…” He said to himself with a low sigh. “Kinou! You're awake!” Kaworu exclaimed as the nurses swerved around to see Kinou. “You just missed out on learning how to make an American pizza! Did you know that it's almost completely different than how we do it?” He asked. The young boy groaned. “Yes I did…” He replied in an irritated voice. Of course, Kaworu ignored Kinou's rudeness and continued. “Did you know they have some state-of-the-art weapons over there?” He asked the two young nurses. They shook their heads excitedly. It was almost too obvious that they had fallen for his boyish good-looks.

Suddenly a nurse popped in. “Ochira-san, you seem to have a visitor…” She said letting the person through. He had long blond hair put up into a messy bun with blue eyes, wearing ragged muddy jeans and a white, with mud splattered on it, t-shirt. “Kaworu-sama!” He exclaimed.

Kaworu gasped as the nurses squealed at another pretty face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment