Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

A young 18 year old boy,Kinou, is isolated from everyone by a horrible disease.
He sneaks out in order to find his first love before it's to late.

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Chapter 7 - chapter 7


Kaworu got out of bed and slowly walked up to the man. The blonde smiled and ran up to Kaworu and embraced him. “How I've missed you, Kaworu!” He exclaimed. The nurse who was in the room pushed the other hallway nurses away so they could have their time alone. “Oh, Mizuka, how are you?” Kaworu replied, “How is the gang?”

Kinou almost fell over by the name `Mizuka'. “YOU'RE MIZUKA!?” He screamed. By his scream, Mizuka ran behind Kaworu and hid. “This is your roommate?” He stammered. Kaworu smiled. “Of course it is.” The man smiled and pulled out a cigarette. Kinou could say no more but stared.

“Kaworu?” Mizuka whined. Kaworu turned around and put his hands on his shoulders. “That's Kinou Sagara. Don't mind him, I bet he isn't use to us. He's straight…” He explained. The blonde stood up straight letting out an `Oh'. By Kaworu's words, an anger mark popped up on his forehead. `They say that like it's an insult!' He thought to himself.

Now sitting on Kaworu's bed, Mizuka asked, “In the last hospital you didn't have a roommate…nor was the security as tight.”

Kinou listened in as he held `Ichigo meets Momo' up to his face. `But the security here is really bad… I wonder what it was like at that hospital…' Kinou thought to himself.

“Mmm. Yes. It will make this night rather difficult, won't it?” Kaworu replied, turning from the windowsill.

`What is that suppose to mean, `it will make this night difficult'…!?' Kinou screamed in his head as cat ears perked up.

The new arrival looked over at Kinou with cat-like eyes. “How will we do it with him around?” He asked, continuing to stare at Kinou. Suddenly a hand reached down Mizuka's shirt. “What does it matter if he sees?” Kaworu said slyly.

Kinou fell off the bed and could hear laughing…but it soon faded into something that his ears did not want to hear.

Suddenly there was a LOUD scream. Kinou's head quickly jerked over to the open doorway. Kokoro stood there in shock, blushing wildly.

The two stopped where they were, shirts off and…Mizuka's pants where slightly pulled down, giving off a great view of his grey boxers.

Kinou pulled himself right-side up and ran over to Kokoro who couldn't exactly close her eyes. Kinou quickly pulled her head into his chest and turned to the two. “Put your cloths back on! It's one thing when you do that in front of me, but it's another when you do that in front of Kokoro!” He scolded them.

The two groaned but got off and redressed. “Blasted girl, why did she have to show up?” Mizuka groaned as he slipped on his shirt. Without being able to see, Kokoro flicked off the direction that she thought the man was standing. Mizuka's biker side began to wake up as his eyes grew wide in insanity. Kaworu, seeing this, kissed Mizuka quickly to calm his lover down.

Once things cooled down, Mizuka sat on Kaworu's bed, or to be exact, on Kaworu's lap, and Kokoro sat next to Kinou who was lying down in bed again. It was one of those eerie silences that you'd rather avoid. The room slowly dimmed by the setting red sun.

Suddenly a nurse popped. “Miss, visiting hours are over.” She said in a stern voice but then looked up to Mizuka and smiled sweetly. “Not for you sir, you may stay as long as you may like.” Kokoro jumped up and got up in the nurse's face. “How come he gets to stay and I can't?!” She complained. The lady sighed. “Miss, will I have to call security?” She said plainly. Kokoro growled and stormed past her.

“Mm, well I'd better be getting back anyway, I thank you for your hospitality.” Mizuka bowed, still on Kaworu's lap. He turned to his boyfriend and smiled again. “I am happy I have found you.” He kissed Kaworu, who did the same back. Kinou let out a `gah!' and hid his face as the nurse blushed with her hand pressed against her cheek.

“Bye.” Mizuka waved as he left the building. The man got on his motorcycle and road up to Kokoro who was walking a few blocks away. “Hey, hey, so you're Sagara-sama's girlfriend?” He asked rather excited.

“I guess…” Kokoro muttered with a scowl on her face.

“What does that mean?”

“It means I don't know!”

“How do you not know?”

“I just don't! Stop following me!”

“But…”

“But nothing! Leave me alone!”

Kokoro began to walk faster. Though by doing that it made Mizuka just want to follow her even more so he sped up a little to catch up. “How about I give you a ride home? You know I don't go after girls, so you shouldn't be afraid.” He said with a friendly smile. Kokoro stopped, making Mizuka slam on the brakes then back up. “What was that about!?” He asked rather stunned. Without saying anything, Kokoro slowly got on the bike. Mizuka looked at her, first confused, but then smiled and pulled off his helmet. “Here. You should wear this.” Kokoro took the helmet and placed it on her head. “Thanks…” She said looking at the floor. “And we're off!” Mizuka exclaimed as he pressed on the accelerator. Kokoro screamed and her hands flew around Mizuka's waist. This was her first time on a bike and never knew what to do.

About an hour later Mizuka stopped at a small family-like home and let Kokoro off, getting off, himself, afterward. He walked her up to the door and smiled again. “I hope to see you again. Take care.” Mizuka waved and walked down the steps as Kokoro stood in the doorway, waving back.

The girl shut the door and stood there in thought. `Though they may be gay, they are nice people…I wonder what mom would say about this…' She shuddered at the though. “Kokoro? Is that you?” a voice from another room sounded. “Yes mom, I'm home!” Kokoro replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment