Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

A young 18 year old boy,Kinou, is isolated from everyone by a horrible disease.
He sneaks out in order to find his first love before it's to late.

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14
Good Morning Sagara-san, did you sleep well? A nurse, who was sitting next to Kaworu, greeted Kinou as he pulled himself up with a small yawn. Oh, good morning Nasaka-san! He replied. She smiled back to him and turned back to what she was doing on her lab top that was on a tray. Kaworu lifted up his left hand with a wave and a smile. Kaworu, He whispered with a small wave back. How are you feeling? He asked, cupping his hands around the white bed sheet. Kaworu smiled and nodded in reply.
Kinou turned his head and looked out the door just in time for a new nurse to appear. She wore her hair in pigtails that fell down to her shoulders. She had grey, wide, welcoming eyes and she wore thin glasses that laid on her nose. The new worker smiled sweetly at Kinou. Hello Sagara-san. My name is Yuma Ono. Its time to take your bath. Kinous cheeks flushed slightly as his mouth opened a little. The last time he was washed it was by a male doctor.
Ono ignored Kinous look of surprise and started to put some things on the bed. Then she grabbed the bed railing and began to pull it out of the room. She waved to Nasaka with a smile, waited for her to respond and disappeared with Kinou.

Miss Ono brought the bed into a room with a staff only sign, along with other bathing supplies. Kinous face flushed as he nervously awaited his bath. Ono turned around with a soft washcloth and different doctor recommended soaps. My, my, youre looking healthier more and more. She teased as she placed the supplies down to pinch at Kinous cheek. Ow! Kinou whimpered, rubbing his, now red cheek gently. Ono stuck her tongue out in a sarcastic way. Kinou only looked down, his hair and cheeks seemed to be the only main color you could notice. A soft smile came to Miss Onos face. Dont worry. Im engaged. She boasted holding up a beautiful silver engagement ring.
Kinou didnt stop blushing so Ono seemed to have given up on him. She slowly and gently pulled off Kinous hospital gown and laid it on a stool. My, my, arent you skinny. So skinny, its horribly unhealthy! She muttered as she felt the easily-seen bones on Kinous chest.
Of course, touching Kinous bare body wouldnt help his embracement. Even his neck was gaining color. Ono looked up at Kinou who was making a weird high pitched throat noise. She gave him a slightly irritated look. What are you doing? She muttered as she loosely glared at the child. Erk! Kinou peeped and quickly looked away. Ono groaned at the sight of Kinous body then started cleaning his shoulders with a wet towel and some healthy skin soap.
The more Ono cleaned, the more Kinou was screaming inside. Then suddenly the shut door opened. Oops. Sorry. I heard Kinou Sagara was in here&.but uh&.sorry for intruding. A familiar voice sounded by the door. The two turned their attention to the door where a blonde man stood with an apologizing gesture. MIZUKA! Kinou shouted in relief and ran up to him (obviously quite slow due to his conditions). Mizuka stared at the thin boney body that run up and embrace him. Kinou, whats wrong? Mizuka asked.
Ono walked up to Kinou and Mizuka. If youll read the sign, I believe it says Employees only. She hissed slightly. The gang leader turned and looked at the front of the door and at the sign. Oh, I must have missed that... He added innocently. Ono placed her forefinger on her forehead and massaged her temples. You must be more aware of your surroundings sir. Mizuka agreed in an apologetic voice.
By the way Kinou, why are you waltzing around naked when your girlfriends here? Kinou let out a high-pitched squeak. Kokoros here?! Mizuka nodded. Ono signed loudly. Why dont you put something on before you go out? She asked Kinou who froze and turned to her, realizing his situation and the fact that he was with a gay man and a woman&

Kokoro! Kinou exclaimed as he, Mizuka, and Ono entered the room. Kinou slowly shuffled over to her and gave her a gentle hug. Kokoro responded by hugging her boyfriend back then peered at Mizuka. How did you find them? She asked, letting Kinou climb into his hospital bed. Mizuka shrugged, not really giving an answer. This was when Ono stood up. He came into a staff only room&. She muttered. Mizuka gave out a weak laugh. But I thought that Kinou was supposed to be getting a sponge bath now& Kokoro thought aloud. He was& Ono replied in an annoyed tone. Kaworu, who was awake for all this, gave Mizuka a look of surprise and of jealousy. Mizuka noticed this and then walked over to him. Dont worry, love. I only think about you. He coxed. Kaworu gave an annoyed look but it soon lightened up into a smile. The young man rose up an arm and fit into Mizukas hand.
Suddenly a pillow was flung right smack into Mizuka sending him comically to the floor. Peeking his head up from Kinous bed, Mizuka whined, What was that for? Kokoro shot him a look. Because we dont need to see your corny gay love. She hissed. Mizuka gave her the lip as he scooted back to Kaworu. Kaworu was laughing noiselessly to himself. Mizuka let a smile onto his face.
It hadnt been that long since they met Kokoro. Was it a month? No, It was three months ago. The queer couple had gotten use to Kokoros temper with gays and enjoyed her presence. Now, the question was did Kokoro enjoy theirs? Yes, even though shed never agree to it, she liked having them around. Probably one of the only gay couples she would accept, but of course she would never tell them that.
Ono had left the group for their privacy during the visiting hours. It was an awkward silence when Zono walked in. The twenty year old walked over to a couched and sat down. He pulled out a book that fit nicely into his side pants pocket. The other four watched Zono speechless. Zono looked odd today. He wore a green button-up shirt that was neatly tucked into his beige pants. There was stitching on the left side of his shirt, it read, Ojos Bookstore. Then above that was a blue rectangular pin that said, Hello, my name is Zono.
You work at a bookstore?! Kokoro asked with her eyebrow raised in disbelief. Zono looked up from his book and nodded, looking back at it again. You know, I dont like your rude attitude. Kokoro hissed. Zono didnt seem to respond, his eyes continueing to read. Hey, dont ignore me! She growled. Zono slammed his book shut. The man stood up and walked over to Kokoro. Passing her he announced in a quiet voice, as always, Mirukas room. And with that said, he left, shutting the door quietly behind him.
Mizuka smiled kindly and turned to his sick boyfriend. Kaworu? Ill be back in a while. I should go check up on him as well. Kaworu nodded, his eyes showing some disappointment. Whats wrong? Mizuka asked as he kneeled down next to Kaworu. The gangs second in command smiled weakly and replied, I wish I could come too. Kaworu replied in a slight whisper. Mizuka wiped some hair out of his lovers eyes and kissed his forehead. Youll be able to soon. Im sure of it. He encouraged him. Kaworu nodded and softly pushed Mizuka to the door. Mizuka waved and left. Kokoro stared at the door for a few minutes. &&&.. Ill be back too& She said and ran after Mizuka.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment