Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter Summaries

Kochii is your average Elementary Student. With one exception, she has magical powers! She is 'Lovely Fighter Kochii' and it's up to her and her magical powers to save her friends from the evil 'Lovely Fighter Crystal'. The Power of Love and Friendsh

Chapter 1 - Chapter Summaries

Chapter 1 - Chapter Summaries
These are short summaries for each chapter in Lovely Fighter Kochii!. This will no longer be a Doujin. Instead a Ficcu with insert pictures here and there. (sorry, i'm too occupied to draw it all!)

Episode One
It's Valentine's Day and Kochii finally decides to confess her love to her childhood friend Bukou. She's had a crush on him ever since they were little and it's now or never, but whose this new student giving her valentine to Bukou first!? Kochii is given a strange orb from her sister as a Valentine's present. Is there something more to the orb than meets the eye? And who is the mysterious caller who calls out Kochii and claims to have kidnapped Jade?

Episode Two
Having no choice Kochii accepts the mysterious caller's challenge, surpsingly the caller turns out to be Kochii's new classmate! And what's worse, she starts to attack Kochii from out of nowhere! Not knowing the first thing about fighting Kochii has no idea what to do, but another surprise befalls her and the orb given to her transforms Kochii into Lovely Fight Kochii! But she STILL has no idea how to fight, how can she win!?

Episode Three
Being worked on...

Episode Four
Being worked on...

Episode Five
Being worked on...

Episode Six
Being worked on...

Episode Seven
Being worked on...

Episode Eight
Being worked on...

Episode Nine
Being worked on...

Episode Ten
Being worked on...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment