Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Character Profiles

Kochii is your average Elementary Student. With one exception, she has magical powers! She is 'Lovely Fighter Kochii' and it's up to her and her magical powers to save her friends from the evil 'Lovely Fighter Crystal'. The Power of Love and Friendsh

Chapter 2 - Character Profiles

Chapter 2 - Character Profiles
Here are the profiles for each character in Lovely Fighter Kochii!, they will also be posted with each starting character picture.

Name: Kochii
Hair: Violet
Eyes: Green
Background: Kochii is a young girl with boundless energy, she tends to be clutzy because of this. She has many friends but two good friends she's known since she was little. On her Valentine's Day her sister gave her an orb with a heart on it which somehow gave Kochii magical powers.
Hobbies: Playing with her friends and drawing calligraphy (adopted from bukou).
Family: Mother, father, and older sister.


Name: Bukou
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Background: Bukou is Kochii's childhood friend and crush. He has a soft spot for her but isn't sure if he likes her more than a friend. Shortly after his 10th birthday his parents died in a plane crash.
Hobbies: Playing with his dog Buu-kun and drawing calligraphy.
Family: Grandparents and dog.


Name: Jade
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light Blue
Background: Jade is Kochii's second childhood friend. She's younger than Kochii & Bukou by two months but still looks up to them. She has a love for all animals big or small and wants to become a vet because of this.
Hobbies: Trying to save animals from harm.
Family: Mother and younger brother and sister.


Name: Crystal
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Dark Red
Background: Crystal is a mysterious girl who transferred to Kochii's school from over seas. She has her eyes set on Bukou and wants Kochii out of the picture, by any means nessecary.
Hobbies: Declines to talk about it.
Family: Declines to talk about it.


Name: Tsume
Hair: Violet
Eyes: Green
Background: Kochii's older sister. She loves pandas and works part time at an antique shop. Her best friend lives in Northern Japan so she is always writing letters.
Hobbies: Collecting panda paraphenilia and helping her sister with her 'love life'.
Family: Mother, father, and little sister.


Name: Michiko
Background: Tsume's best friend from Nothern Japan. She's talked about all the time but has never been able to visit...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment