Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the morning of the soon to be destiny

well,it's about hinata who loves....someone....and she finds him on her birthday...and is none of her fan guyz

Chapter 1 - the morning of the soon to be destiny

Chapter 1 - the morning of the soon to be destiny
As the sun rose on this cold,snowy day,the Hyugas were busy with chores,getting ready for hinata's birthday.As the clock hit 7:00,hinata's alarm clock rang.1 minute later,she turned it off.
Meanwhile,the alarm to Sasuke Uchiha's alarm clock went off as well,while the uchihas slept in.They always did,because of the hyuga's princess's birthday.The Uchihas and the Hyugas were arch rivals for over fifty years.As much as Sasuke anted to sleep,he had to go to school,so got ready,grabbed a small package,and headed for Kanoha.
"Mom!Do I have to go to school?"yell hinata as she saw today was her birthday.Ever since she was a little girl,she dreaded her birthday.It was the same every year.On the way to school,a lot of her fanboys would stop her,trying to get her to open her presents.Then at school,she'd be stopped by the girls until the boys found her...and if that weren't enough,if she didn't get hurt then,she'd be pelted with presents during class.
"yes you do,"her mother says,and she walks in,carrying hinata's outfit for today.
"mom,not the blue flower dress!"hinata says,looking at an elegant blue dress with drawing of rare everlasting love flowers.
"yes.now."
"But mom...-"
"Put it on.negji's waiting."
hinata sighs."yes mom."
She gets dressed and heads for konoha.
As Gaara waits to intercect Hinata,Shino and naruto come up.
"hey"gaara says,still watching for hinata."what did you get her?
"A bug shaped necklace.It'll remind her of me.What about you naru-"
They see naruto has continued to walk.They shrug and continue to look for her.
"COme on,"Negji says,running ahead."i have a different way we can go this year."
Hinata smiles,knowing why he's doing this."Coming!"






ok.Chapter 1's finished.tell me how you like it,and tell me how you think this can go better.next chapter:
DESTINY ARRIVES!AND HE HELPS!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 27, 2007, 8:51:51 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuawesome!cant wait for another chapter!

hinaXsasuke4eva on September 26, 2007, 9:47:35 AM

hinaXsasuke4eva on
hinaXsasuke4evaHEY GUYZ!I KNOW THERE'S A MISPELL.
Sasuke anted to sleep, IS REALLY
Sasuke wanted to sleep.