Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Destiny Arrives!and he Helps!!!

well,it's about hinata who loves....someone....and she finds him on her birthday...and is none of her fan guyz

Chapter 2 - Destiny Arrives!and he Helps!!!

Chapter 2 - Destiny Arrives!and he Helps!!!
Ok,when ever I do a new chapter,i'll copy and paste what i lastly wrote.


so.........
Last Time ......

As Gaara waits to intercect Hinata,Shino and naruto come up.
"hey"gaara says,still watching for hinata."what did you get her?
"A bug shaped necklace.It'll remind her of me.What about you naru-"
They see naruto has continued to walk.They shrug and continue to look for her.
"Come on,"Negji says,running ahead."i have a different way we can go this year."
Hinata smiles,knowing why he's doing this."Coming!"
And now,on with the story!
________________________________________________________________________________



Sasuke stopped.He started looking for his new school,where rumors had it the hyuga princess went.Of course,he didn't tell his family that.All of a sudden,he noticed a guy looking for something to.
"Mabey he knows where the school is,and I can help him find whatever he's looking for,"Sasuke thought."Hey!"
Naruto looked up.He tilted his head,trying to figure out who sasuke was.
"Hi.I'm Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hey!I'm Naruto!You new here?

"Yeah...what are you looking for?"


"A shortcut a guy named Negji took Hinata through."


"............who?"


Naruto stopped.He looked at Sasuke like he was crazy.
"You're kidding,right?"


"no.Who is she?"

"She's the hyuga princess!Every guy loves her.They'll do anything for he-Hinata!
Sasuke lookes.A guy and girl come out of the bushes,and look scared.Sasuke sees why.
"HEY GUYS!HINATA'S OVER HERE!HURRY!"

Sasuke's eyes widened as much as hinata's.Negji had fainted.Suddenlly,Hinata screamed,and almost fainted as well.When Sasuke turned around,he saw a mob of guys,holding presents.



"HEY!IS YOUR NAME HINATA?"
Hinata nodded.

"FOLLOW ME!"sasuke led hinata and negji to a tree with a lot of tulips.They jumped in,and watched the boys pass.


"Thanks......um......what's your name?"negji asked.
Sasuke,know not to say his full name,said,"Sasuke.Sasuke uzumaki."

"Well,thanks Sasuke.Hey,will you do me a favor?Watch Hinata for me?"


"sure.Is that all the guys do?"

Negji said no,and told him what ussually happens during the day.

"Woa."Sasuke lookes at hinata."I'm surprised you still go here."

"Allright.Well,we better get to class."Negji says and leaves.

Later that day,after Sasuke got worn out from protecting her,hinmata said,"Thank you for helping me."She also said to herself,"I love you,do you feel the same?"




Sorry it took so long,I fractured my elbow,so its hard to write.plz PM me ideas for chap.3.I don't care,give me anything,even a title.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 23, 2007, 10:30:19 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Awesome story.... But why Sasuke Uzumaki? Why not just Sasuke? I dun get that..

hinaXsasuke4eva on October 28, 2007, 7:58:23 AM

hinaXsasuke4eva on
hinaXsasuke4evai waz afraid negji would ask

GreyPichu on October 21, 2007, 9:38:16 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichui love this story!so glad it was updated.i think i may have an idea so ill PM you.

hinaXsasuke4eva on October 22, 2007, 8:18:21 AM

hinaXsasuke4eva on
hinaXsasuke4evayea...srry it took so long.i fractured my elbow,so i can't type as fast

GreyPichu on October 26, 2007, 2:07:54 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuu really dont have to apoligize for a medical injury.besides,it really didnt take too long for u to update.btw,does ur elbow feel better then it may have before?

hinaXsasuke4eva on October 28, 2007, 6:33:35 AM

hinaXsasuke4eva on
hinaXsasuke4evano...its really killing me!
my neice slammed a 2X4 on it

hinaXsasuke4eva on October 21, 2007, 3:06:33 PM

hinaXsasuke4eva on
hinaXsasuke4evaHEY! I MISSPELLED SOMETHING AGAIN!
Later that day,after Sasuke got worn out from protecting her,hinmata said..
ITS REALLY...
Later that day,after Sasuke got worn out from protecting her,hinata said...