Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the beginning

2 worlds....1 girl connects them....born in 1,lives in the other....

read about Miroku's 1st crushed love,sheshomaru's fatal mistake,hinata's secret,and sasuke's perilous journey,saving his love....or does he??

Chapter 1 - the beginning

Chapter 1 - the beginning
Have you ever wondered if you had 2 choose between Naruto or Inuyasha?Well,in this story,you don't.





_______________________________________________________________________________

This story begins at an ending of another....one of Miroku,and his 1st love.



"We finally cornered you Miroku."Miroku said confidentally.



"Miroku...please...alow me."said Cecelia insisted,moving in front of him.



"ok...but be careful.I-"
"Come on Miroku.I can take care of my-"Cecelia stopped.


She felt a tingling sensation on her right hand.When she looked,she screamed in perplexed agony.A thorn had been jabbed right through her right hand...it came from no other than Naraku.


"You 2 make such a great couple,I decided 2 match your hands,and fates!"Naraku said evily.When Miroku killed him,he laughed and turned into a puppet.


"Damn...I should have known."



"Miroku....Help..."Cecelia said as wind started 2 come from her hand.

"Cecelia!"Miroku ran 2 her and covered her hand with purify beads.He looked up at the sky.The moon had set,and the sun was rising.When he looked back at Cecelia,she had started 2 turn back 2 normal.


Her teeth had gotten really sharp,her eyes looked like a cat's,and her arms were back 2 normal.Her fingernails turned a deadly bloodred,and grew twice their size.

"Are you ok Cecelia?"Miroku asked as she took out her fan.

"fine.tired of being this though."she said,while using her fan 2 change into her somewhat real form."I think I'l-"


"We'll get him and kill him before our fate."Miroku interjected."We'll make sure he's down and stays down.We'll-"
"I'm leaving!"


Miroku stared in silence.Cecelia couldn't even beive her own ears...




srrry...g2g


finish later

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hinaXsasuke4eva on December 2, 2007, 3:55:27 AM

hinaXsasuke4eva on
hinaXsasuke4evaSPELLING ERROR(LOL)
"we finally cornered you Miroku."IS SUPPOSED 2 BE:

"we finally cornered you Naraku."

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on November 30, 2007, 1:44:39 PM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx...very good, please write more.. ^^