Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Watch out for trees and

you'll have to find out what this is about

Chapter 6 - Watch out for trees and

Chapter 6 - Watch out for trees and
So sorry I havent updated in such a long time! Just having problems and not enough time to add chapters. -.-Well here is chapter 6! Hope you like!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hitaka: Oh him! Thats Kiba!

May-ling: Kiba& -sigh- hes so dreamy.

Hitaka: Yea hes pretty hot isnt he?

May-ling: Should I talk to him?

Hitaka: Well you better make up your mind cause here he comes!

May-ling: What should I say? Is my hair okay? Hows my make up?! May-ling is going crazy over her looks-
Hitaka: May-ling, May-ling! One calm down! Two if he says Hi just respond with hey or something like that. Three, you arent wearing make up! Only eye shadow, which looks fine! Jeez!

May-ling: Okay! shes all of a sudden cheery again to Hitakas pleasure- Here he comes! she says all happy and giggly-

Hitaka: Oh hey Kiba! Wheres Akamaru?

Hearing his name Akamaru pops up from Kibas jacket. Kiba pats his head in saying hello and Akamaru barked in response

Hitaka: Oh Hey Akamaru Walks up to Kiba and pats Akamarus head and he barks happily- Kiba this is my friend May-ling, May-ling this is Kiba! Well Im going to try and get Ino and Sakura off of Seth. This is going to be so troublesome& Ill just leave you two alone!

May-ling: Hitaka?! sigh- Oh& Well so your names Kiba right, nice name&

Kiba: May-ling? Hm& thats a nice name to. Wanna play with Akamaru?&

With Hitaka:
Hitaka walks up to Seth and trys to pry Ino and Sakura off of Seths lifeless body. No matter how hard she trys, no avail.

Seth: Help!! Help!! Two unknown girly objects are crushing me!! Help! Im dying, Im dying!!!

Hitaka: Dont worry Seth Ill help you!!!
Cody: Seth!!! Whats wrong?! runs over to Seth- Oh my god... stares in astonishment- why dont we just pull the girls off of him thatll work!

Hitaka: I already tried that& and it didnt work

Even though Hitaka warned Cody he still tried, and like her it made no difference. He tried tackling them making the girls get off but when he did they moved and he tripped over a stick and went flying into a tree.

Hitaka: I told you so. Ouch Cody you hurt?

Cody turns around and walks over to Hitaka. Codys face has some scratches and some are bleeding.
Cody: Do I look like Im okay?!

Hitaka: No you dont. Come on, Hinata should have some salve to help heal your scratches.

Cody: Oh Hinata! Lets go!

Walks around the yard looking for Hinata and asking people if theyve seen her but no one has. Then they saw Kiba and May-ling playing with Akamaru and Kiba messing with May-lings hair.
Cody: Hey Kiba! Have you seen Hinata?

Kiba: Nope I havent says between laughs-

Cody: I think theyre getting too close& Hitaka are you sure it was okay to leave them alone?

Hitaka: Yeah Im sure they go perfect together! Well lets check inside of the house.

So Cody and Hitaka walk into the house.

Kitchen search:
Hinata where are you? Cody said while looking inside of a cabinet filled with dishes Uh Cody I dont think Hinata would fit inside of a cabinet she said while closing the cabinet in front of Cody. Are you sure? Cody asked unbelievingly Yes Cody Im sure. She would fit under the sink not the cabinet! Hitaka said walking over to the sink Of coarse! I was so stupid to say she would fit in the cabinet! he said while fallowing Hitaka to the sink. Hitaka and Cody both looked under the sink to only find cleaning appliances. Okay so maybe I was wrong& said Hitaka

Bathroom search:
Hinata are you in here? Again Cody and Hitaka had a pointless search in the bathroom. The only point in it was to find Hinata but Hinata wasnt in the bathroom sh& dont tell Cody and Hitaka! I think Hinatas in the drain. Cody said dumbly Shes not in the drain shes in the toilet! Hitaka said confidently Shes in the drain No Shes in the toilet!! Shes not in the bathroom, drain or toilet! Naruto said bluntly. How do you know Naruto? And where did you come from? Hitaka interrogated Well I was going to go to the bathroom. And overheard your conversation when I walked over here. Shes not in the drain or toilet, shes in the medicine cabinet! Naruto answered dumbly. Shes in the toilet! Hitaka said confidently No Shes in the Drain! Cody protested Shes not in the toilet or drain shes in the medicine cabinet! Naruto yelled. They continued arguing for about 4 minutes, then they checked their spots where they believed Hinata was and when she wasnt in either places the stopped the argument, and went into the living room, and Naruto was able to go to the bathroom& Finally&.

Living room search& Will their search end here or will they wonder around hopelessly looking for Hinata? Find out in the next paragraph Living Room Search!
When Hitaka and Cody went into the living room there on the couch was Hinata and Shino talking.
Cody: Finally weve found you Hinata!

Hinata: Yes C-Cody what did you w-want?

Hitaka: Do you have any salve for Codys scratches?

Hinata: Oh Yes I-I do.-she says a bit confidently- W-what happened t-to Cody?/

Cody: Oh I just tripped over a stick trying to help Seth get Ino and Sakura off of him. Tripped over a stick and flew into a tree.

Hitaka: Now Cody what did I say about those stick you shouldnt go messing with those sticks! You remember what happened last time! Thats how you got that birthmark. Also watch for the trees, it couldve been the sticks father& or would it be mother&. How do you tell a girl tree from a boy tree?

Cody: Its simple boy trees have less leaves and nuts, when girl trees have longer branches and more leaves.

Shino: -sigh- you both are idiots

Cody and Hitaka in unison: We arent idiots were stupid idiots!!!

Shino and Hinata: -sigh-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well theres chapter six!!! Hope you liked it!

Hitaka: Really Im not an idiot!!!
Shino: sure&
Hinata: Um& Im going to have to agree with Shino
Hitaka: aw. Man&. I really am smart! Trust me!
Me: Yes Hitaka, yes you are.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowkitsunedragon on August 19, 2006, 3:28:25 PM

Shadowkitsunedragon on
ShadowkitsunedragonHahaha, funny ^_^. Glad ya made more ^^.

hirataitokyo on August 20, 2006, 1:54:15 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoYeah, me too... XD