Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - When are we going shopping?

you'll have to find out what this is about

Chapter 7 - When are we going shopping?

Chapter 7 - When are we going shopping?
Heres chapter 7 peoples I hope you like it! Comments are always welcome!!!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So Cody gets some salve for his scratches and he thanks Hinata with a warm hug.

Cody: Thanks so much Hinata!!!



Hinata: Y-your Welcome. ~Says all blushing slightly~

~Cody steps forward and hugs Hinata~

Hinata: ~blushes~ furiously and whispers~ Cody&



Hitaka: Oh Cody and Hinata! Youre so cute! ~Hinata and Cody turn 9 shades crimson~ cute your blushing~ Well see you all ~walks to room and Shino, Hinata, and Cody leave~

In Hitakas room:

Hitaka is sitting on hr red and brown bedspread with her elbows on her knees and head in hands, thinking. Thoughts: Im thinking theyll be staying here for a while& Maybe we could get them into school with us& that would be truly strange but it would keep them preoccupied while Im at school, with them. They wouldnt be able to destroy my house if theyre at school so& I could give it a shot, maybe they could use a special jutsu, and mess around with the teachers memories, maybe even forget about failing me in English& Well first we need to go shopping

Hitaka gets out of her room and gets a trampled Seth, a flirtatious Cody and a blushy and flirty May-Ling.

Seth: THANK GOD IM OUT OF THERE!!!!!



May-ling: &~whispers~ I want my Kiba&



Cody: &~whispers~ & wheres my Ms. Blush fest? & (is referring to Hinata)



Hitaka: Okay well we need to take these people shopping for clothes cause they definitely cant go walking around like the way they are.



May-ling: OH YEAH SHOPPING!!! ~Throws arms into the air cheering~



Seth and Cody: Ah, man shopping&. ~slouch into their seats deeper~



Hitaka: Okay were going to split up into four groups ~says with hands on hips~ May-ling youre getting the girls, Seth and Cody youre getting the guys and Im going to take some of the guys and girls with me. Got it?



May-ling, Seth, and Cody: Got it!



Hitaka: Good okay ~runs up stairs and yells~ COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM! ~Runs out side and yells~ COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM! ~Runs back into house and goes down stairs and yells~ COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM! ~Then out of breath comes into the living room yet no one came. Cricket, cricket~ Damn it& ~Seth, May-ling and Cody plug their ears~ EVERYONE COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM!!! ~Then everyone comes into the living room~ Okay thank you everyone. Take a seat. Now that we are all here I have an announcement.



May-Ling: ~stands up~ At long last we get to go shopping!!!



Hitaka: May-ling is correct we get to go shopping. We are going to split into four groups okay? ~Everyone nods head and Hitaka holds up a piece of paper~ Okay now With Cody: Shikamaru, Choji, Rock lee and Shino. ~Cody flails his arms around~ Okay&. Going on. With Seth Sasuke, Naruto, and Kiba! ~Seth just sits there all casually, Sakura and Ino give a girlish sigh then give each other death glares. Sasuke glares at Naruto and Naruto glares at Sasuke and Kiba just gazes at May-ling& Or should I just say is daydreaming and taking no heed of Hitakas~ Now with May-ling is, Ten-Ten, Sakura, and Ino ~May-ling gestures the girls over to her and does a little dance freaking everyone out~ and now with me! Hinata, Temari, Gaara, Kankuro, and Neji! Yahoo! Okay come on peoples lets gather into groups and stuff so we can go!

Shikamaru, Choji, Rock lee and Shino walked over to Cody, Sasuke, Kiba and Naruto walk over to Seth, Ten-Ten, Sakura, and Ino walk over to May-ling and the rest walk over to Hitaka. Hitaka walks over to Seth and Cody  Hey you think we can ask Her if we can go to the store while its closed, since it is 8:00 and the stores closed? We cant have anyone seeing them. Or something chaotic will happen. Hitaka asked Yeah, I think we can ask, its been awhile since weve seen her anyways Seth replied Got it well we better get going, Well take the van to get to the mall Tell Cody and May-ling Ill get ready. Hitaka walked away and into the garage. Seth informed Cody and May-ling.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment