Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - To the mall!

you'll have to find out what this is about

Chapter 8 - To the mall!

Chapter 8 - To the mall!
Sorry, but I had to change the format! Its easier for me to write this way anyways sigh- I know Im complicated&. Well hope you like chapter 8; maybe they actually might go shopping! Clap, clap- &&.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone got into a large sea green van, with Hitaka driving, and they drove to a store. May-ling, are there any sales going on, like today that we arent missing? Hitaka asked while giving her a catalog. Yes, there are, and well be right on time, if you sped up! May-ling said teasingly What? Is there something wrong with my driving, cause if there is HOLLER!!! Or you can drive& wait you cant drive! You dont have your drivers license! Hitaka argued I just said drive faster, and its not my fault the driving teacher is freakin demented! I just want to keep seeing me so every time I go he fails me! & May-ling stated  Oh hes not that bad, even though he thinks Im a freak, because of my red hair. Other wise hes not THAT bad!  Oh hes bad alright! May-Ling and Hitaka never got to finish their conversation because they arrived at the mall. May-ling had a conversation with Hitaka, regarding what they had to do, she repeated them and gave each of them a checklist. Oh isnt it my favorite little orphans! A young woman said, she had brown eyes, dread locks, and a Jamaican accent. Oh hey Baba! Seth said to the lady and gave her a hug Oh Seth, havent heard from you in a while! How is every thing goin Great! Seth replied Well who are you friends over there? Oh& They are some friends of ours and I was wondering if we could shop at your store. Seth said, hoping he would get a good reply Of course! You can, only one condition, May-ling, try not to freak out again, you remember what happened last time Baba said, teasingly Which last time was it? She paused and Baba and the others laughed Okay Baba. Well be good! So everyone went into the mall, everyone split into his or her groups. May-ling was going absolutely crazy on her people absolutely happy with the clothes, and the prices. Hitaka was over joyed to see that they had a certain top that she wanted to get Hinata. Seth wasnt the best shopper, but when he showed everything to Hitaka she jumped up for joy, seeing that Seth actually did some shopping. Correctly. Cody, now Cody had fun with his shopping, he sounded gay though, and so all the guys got pretty freaked out. They were all done in about 3 hours; it was May-ling who takes a while. When they were done they drove back home and they all got to work. May-ling you do your group and Seth you do yours, Cody does his, and Ill do mine. Hitaka stated.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment