Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Hitaka's Group

you'll have to find out what this is about

Chapter 9 - Hitaka's Group

Chapter 9 - Hitaka's Group
Everyone went into their own groups, and the Leaders were ready to do their work.

Okay, Neji, youre first! Hitaka giggled Oh, great He responded, not very happily. When Neji came out it didnt look like Neji, his hair was shoulder length and parted like a surfer cut, very fitting. He was wearing a silver short-sleeved shirt with a black stripe in the middle and had black cargo pants with white and black Airwalks. Neji-kun, you look nice. Hinata said with surprise. Yes he does look nice doesnt he? Hitaka agreed. Everyone marveled at Nejis nejiness.

Okay, next is Temari! Thisll be fun! Hitaka said happily Oh thisll be nice. Temari said sarcastically. When she came out, everyones jaws dropped, dropped to the floor. What are all you guys staring at? Temari said with that death glare and smooth voice of hers. Temari had her hair down and was wearing a red halter-top and dark faded jeans that swept the floor, with black converse. She had on light red eye shadow, with black eye liner, and red lipstick with blush. Full fled makeup. Dont tell me thats my, my, my, SISTER! Gaara said in absolute shocked. Gaara, Im afraid so Kankuro said in equal shock. Neji gazed at Temari in shock and amazement Stop looking at me Neji Temari retorted. Everyone looked at Neji and he just looked away.

Okay then! Now is my favorite! Gaara! Come here Gaara, come here! Hitaka said all babyish, Dont treat me like a dog, please, dont Gaara said annoyed. She spent so far the longest with Gaara. May-ling came over to visit and saw Neji and Temari and jumped for joy Oh you guys look great! Oh thanks Neji and Temari said somewhat weirded out by May-ling. All of a sudden May-ling shrieks happily OH!!!!! Gaara walked in wearing a black long sleeved shirt and black cargo pants, his hair messy like usually, and still had the black around his eyes but Hitaka had to pencil on eyebrows. He actually had another option just having his hair longer and in his hair in his face. Is that my brother?! Temari said in almost more shock than Gaara and Kankuro over her. he actually looks normal for once, and pretty cute She whispered to herself

Okay its Hinata its you! Hitaka exclaimed like she was an announcer on this lame tv show Okay Hinata whispered. Hinata came out about 15 minutes. Hinata was wearing a lavender and white lined little beanie, with a short sleeved white and lavender zip up jacket with a white mini skirt. She was wearing white glittery eyeliner and her nails were painted with white glittery nail polish. You look good Hinata! Temari said with a smile on her face I hope Naruto likes it!

Kankuro-kun! Your turn!!! Kankuro had a weird look on his face and just walked into the room with Hitaka. You heard a great squeal from Hitakas room about 10 minutes after Kankuro went in, May-ling came rushing in to see what the matter was, and all it was, that Kankuro was looking FINE. Well in May-ling and Hitakas minds. May-ling then rushed back to her station and continued with her work. When Kankuro came out all of them were astonished because, for one he didnt have any of his Kabuki makeup on. He was wearing a black t-shirt and olive green cargo pants with brown skater shoes. Everyone was surprised with Kankuros appearance, mainly because, he didnt have his puppets and he Kabuki makeup.
Thats the end of Hitakas group

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment