Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Description!!! Buahahaha!

you'll have to find out what this is about

Chapter 10 - Description!!! Buahahaha!

Chapter 10 - Description!!! Buahahaha!
Notes: Yes, for the next chapters is going to be of the group and their turn out, so just deal with me. I might be lying so watch out! Im not sure just how Im going to do this I might just do everything on this chapter, read and see. Oh yes just to say this when theyre older like 16/17/18 I know this is sudden, and abrupt, and a, I should have said this earlier but didnt sorry. I know I shouldve but yeah& I didnt. Hides behind a chair- dont hurt me!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now for the Boys groups! Yay! Lets all jump for joy! Not really. Okay Ill stop ranting.

Codys group

Cody walk around the room and looked at each of the boys intensely Okay, its your job to be attractive guys for the girls, because I bet theyll be tempting, Shino, Im not sure, Rock Lee, Sakura, Shikamaru gets to look forward to two girlies, Temari and Ino, Choji, good question. So lets do our best. Okay all of the confused, disturbed and annoyed boys said.

First off is Rock lee, oh thisll be fun. Cody said, surprisingly non-fazed Yay, let the power of the youth remain! Rock lee said extremely loud they could here them from down stares, except for Hitakas room, they heard nothing. Voila!!! Hes finished Cody announced. Rock lee came out and well lets put it this way; he was actually hot! His hair no longer the way it was, but combed nicely, his eyebrows not a bushy and caterpillarish. He was wearing a green and black muscle shirt, and ripped at the knee jeans. Everyone was surprised.

Next is Choji As long as I get my chips Im fine Choji came out after about five minutes, he was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a green, blue and red plaid button up short sleeved shirt. Also kaki pants with white converse, his hair was brushed the way it was.

Okay Come on Shikamaru Shikamaru just sighed How troublesome Shikamaru didnt take that long he was wearing a gray shirt with a red Nara symbol on it with a gray and black jacket, and with gray and black pants that can turn into shorts also wearing black and gray shoes (Cody likes black and gray, deal with it). Now that wasnt so hard was it Shikamaru? Cody teased Yeah, yeah& Shikamaru just grumbled and sat on one of the beds

Okay-dokie Shino youre the last one Right after he said that he heard a scream coming from Hitakas direction, heard opening and then May-ling slamming her door, running down the stairs, another scream from her, then a string of screams coming from both of them Okay& come on Shino Shino just followed silently. When he came out he was wearing a red long sleeved shirt with a black short-sleeved shirt on top with black cargo pants rolled up at the bottom to above his ankles with black and kaki Airwalks. Okay were all done And then ANOTHER scream from Hitakas area another bounding from May-ling, then the thing just repeated from last time. Girls, theyre so troublesome Cody sighed, Youre telling me, Shikamaru said lazily.

Now for Seths groups

Okay Sasuke youre up! Oh my god I just sounded like May-ling, Im not gay I swear! Sasuke stares at him Are you sure? Yes I am sure! Okay Sasuke, now Sasuke came out wearing an elbow long cuffed sleeved navy blue button up collared shirt, with white pants and white Airwalks.

Naruto youre next! Yes! Watch Im gonna be the best!!! Naruto did his usual brag. Naruto was wearing a gray long sleeved shirt with a light green jacket and white buttons. Dark blue pants with white strips coming down from the pockets also he was wearing white and blue Nike shoes. No way, Kiba youre not gonna look as cool as me! Naruto retorted, Why would I want to compete with you? Kiba smirked

I know Im last, Kiba said while walking with Seth. Kiba being the dog boy he was wore a green shirt with a dog with an eye patch, and it said, Fear the Dog. With brown corduroy pants and white converse. You look really nice Kiba! May-ling poked her head in and said to Kiba. Were all done May-ling, and Cody is done too. Okie-Dokie! So am I
Now for the last and final group May-lings.

Okay, were gonna have fun with this, I bet you will love this, since all of, or maybe most of you like fashion am I wrong or and I right? Im gonna look the best for Seth! Ino exclaimed, not surprisingly loud. Oh shut it piggy! Im gonna be the best! Sakura argued. Will you guys! Shut it! Ten-ten and May-ling said together. Then complete silence. Okay we will continue

Okay Sakura youre first, joyous Ha! Watch out Ino, Im gonna look the best! Sakura, well sounding like Naruto, bragged. Oh yeah, right Ino mumbled. Sakura came out wearing cherry blossom pink halter-top and a red, pink and gray plaid mini skirt. With black and pink shoes, mainly pink. For make-up she was wearing light pink eye shadow, pink lip-gloss and of course, pink blush. Youre not gonna look as good as me! Oh will you just shut up Sakura! May-ling said, agitated. Jeez& Youre annoying&

Okay Ino, youre next! Ha! Im gonna show you Sakura! Ino thought. Ino came out wearing, a light purple tank top, dark purple mini skirt black and purple stockings and black converse. She had on light purple eye shadow, and light pink lip-gloss I am surely proud of this! Are you happy Ino? May-ling chimed Of course! So ten-ten, who looks better? Sakura, Ino stuck her tongue at Sakura, Or me? Ino said while raising her arms up and smiling extra sweet to Ten-Ten Hmmm&. Ten-ten thought, Im not sure its a tie both of you look nice!

Well, If you think that theyre so nice, youre gonna love what I do to you, Ten-ten! Okay& May-ling Ten-ten said freaked out. Ten-ten came out with a dark green long sleeved shirt with a pale pink design in the middle, over it was a light gray jacket that went down to her knees, it kind of looked like a trench coat, but not really. With that she wore black skintight capris, and white converse. Her hair was up in buns, with gray silk coverings, and some more of her hair hanging down, not just her bangs. Her make up was consisting in light green eye shadow, light cherry blossom pink lip-gloss also her nails were painted grass green with pale pink flowers. Sakura and Ino collapsed is absolute shock. Whats their problem? Ten-ten asked, not knowing how cool she looked. May-ling was done and went to check up on the boys. She peeked in Codys room, and say Kiba standing there and said hi, and then left.

FINA-FREAKIN-LY!!!! I AM DONE!!! DONE! DONE! DONE! Okay, Im done, finally with this description, Im happy, its taken me like the last week or two to finish, its not easy you know! So just learn to deal with this! Okay Im done ranting, youre probably thinking jeez! Took her long enough! Lol Okay now Im FINALLY done ranting, I know I can talk a lot if you let me! Lol. Hope you liked my descrition!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment