Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Names, Ramen, and Nosebleeds

you'll have to find out what this is about

Chapter 11 - Names, Ramen, and Nosebleeds

Chapter 11 - Names, Ramen, and Nosebleeds
Okay now that I am done with all of the freaking descriptions I can get on with the story!!! But seriously dont hurt me with the description!!! I tried I really did!!! Well I hope you like this chapter (it actually has something t go on with the story!)
-----------()------------()------------()------------()-----------()------------()------------()------------
Everyone went down into the living rooms, and when everyone saw each other, there was a lot of Wows. The most astonishing people were, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Neji, Rock lee; Shino (but that was mainly because he wasnt covering his face) Ten-ten, Naruto, actually looked attractive, and Shikamaru. Ino and Sakura swooned over Sasuke, especially Ino. Hinata blushed when she saw Naruto, and Naruto; well he just was paying attention to Sakura. Okay, you guys are all going to be enrolled into St. Jimmy High School, which is our school, she pointed to herself and also May-ling, Seth and Cody,  So here are all of your names, she takes out a piece of paper to read off of, she needs it or shell forget. Okay, here we go! she hands the piece of paper to Shino, Justin? Shino asked Yes, those are your names, deal with it. Next to Kiba, Jesse? Hinata Tiffany? Shikamaru Garrett? Choji Chad? Ino Melissa? Gaara Dominic? Hitaka smirked at Gaaras reaction; hey, give the girl some credit. You have to admit Dominic is a hot name? Right? Well I at least think so. Temari Sarah? Kankuro Connor? Naruto David? Sakura Samantha? Sasuke What kind of name is Jason? Okay, weird name& Neji Danny? Rock-lee Scott? Ten-ten Alex?

Yes, now those will be youre names for my school. You are already registered, so you will receive your schedules tomorrow, dont worry well show you around and youll get along just fine! May-ling explained for the group. Then a splendid scent filled the room at first only Kiba could notice it, since he has the best sense of smell, then everyone else started to notice it. They all followed the scent, and it led them into the kitchen. There in to kitchen there was Hitaka standing in front of a big pot with smaller ones boiling on the stove. What is it? Shikamaru asked, Its the best food in the world!!! RAMEN!!! Naruto exclaimed at the top of his voice, and ran over next to Hitaka. Yes youre right its ramen! Miso Ramen its almost done, I hope everyone likes it; its been awhile. After that Cody came into the kitchen running, Ramen, Hitakas ramen? Where? Where? Cody exclaimed full of excitement. Seth slowly emerged out of the shadows; no one even knew he was there, except for Hitaka since she was talking with him earlier Its been a while since youve cooked it hasnt it? Seth whispered, trying to not make it completely obvious that he was there, (mainly because of Ino and Sakura) Yes it has been a while hasnt it, well dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes. Hitaka said loudly so everyone heard Be prepared for the best ramen youre ever had! Cody said, bragging about Hitakas cooking. The entire Naruto gang was shocked, not just of what Cody said, but at the volume, Jeez... Hes louder then Naruto Inner Sakura said Oh Cant wait! Sakura said. All of the girls went into Sakuras room, discussing girl stuff. Some of the boys went into Hitakas backyard to talk. May-ling walked outside, wearing her light blue Ugg boots, under the night breeze she shivered and her mini shirt lifted a bit, because of the wind, but she held it down with her hands. Akamaru ran over to May-ling, she bent down and scratched the dog You know, he use to fit on my head Kiba said while walking up to her and Akamaru he was wearing his gray jacket that was bought for him. May-ling watched as his eyes glittered in the slight moonlight that was out. Oh, hi Kiba. Akamaru just ran over to me, she paused just admiring him he really use to fit on your head? she finally said, snapping out of her trance. Kiba, May-ling and Akamaru talked, yes even Akamaru. Their conversation was interrupted because Hitaka came out with a flour covered apron banging a pot Okay everyone dinners ready were gonna eat outside tonight, its nice out. Hey May-ling can you help with getting the tables out? Seth can you help May-ling? Hitaka chimed in. May-ling got up from where she was talking with Kiba and walked over with Seth to get out the tables, while Cody got out bowls, and chopsticks. Everyone sat down waiting for their dinner, Hey, why did Hitaka say she hasnt made the ramen in a while, and why did she sound so sad when she said it? Naruto inquired. Seth was the one to answer that, Well before Hitakas mother and father died, her mother left a couple of things behind, like this house, and a hell a lot of money. She also left a secret family recipe for different kinds of ramen, since Hitakas mom use to make it when she was real little. She doesnt remember very much since her mind blacked it out, but she does know how to make the ramen and very well might I add. Seth said in a bit of a depression, everyone listened intently Seth can you help me with serving? Hitaka said with a couple bowls of ramen on a large platter Sure Seth agreed as getting up from his chair. So the ramen bowls were served and with a clicking of chopsticks there was a group Itadakimasu! Everyone ate eagerly, since they hadnt eaten all day and also it smelt like something heavenly it was hard to describe. Everyone was done with it quickly, and all put the dishes into the sink and counters in the kitchen. Everyone thanked Hitaka, and went up to their rooms for a good nights sleep. Hitaka and May-ling stayed up a little longer cleaning dish, and then talked a bit. Late at night around 11:00 Seth, Cody, and May-ling went home. Night Hitaka! they all whispered and went off to their homes.

Wow, was that a long day Hitaka said relieved as she jumped onto her bed See youve finally came Hitaka Gaara whispered lurking in the shadows. Hitaka jumped up in surprise, forgetting she was sharing a room with him. Oh Gaara, I forgot you were sharing a room with me! she said out of breath, out of surprise. Gaara chuckled at Hitaka and just laid down on her futon, Have a good night, Hitaka-san Gaara whispered quietly as he stared out of her window, having a good look at the full moon. Hitaka, without thinking began to undress getting into her pajamas, Gaara, wondering what she was doing looked over to see a half naked Hitaka, she had just taken off her bra to reveal her chest Gaara yelped in surprise, and because of Gaaras yelp out of the surprise made Hitaka yelp in surprise, and embarrassment she covered her self with her hands GAARA!! she exclaimed What? Its not my fault! he said while covering his eyes and turning around, You could've said something Hitaka! Well sorry I thought you were asleep! Hitaka said sassing She quickly put on a red speggetti strapped shirt and black shorts There Im done. She said to Gaara who turned around and saw what she was wearing and started to get a small nose bleed, with the moonlight hitting her slim curvy body he got one, he was being such a pervert. What are you looking at Gaara? she questioned him suspitiously while walking over to him Nothing he said quickly while quickly whipping away the blood. Hitaka bend down right in front of Gaara with hand on her knees. Gaara, just by looking forward could see right into her shirt& right at her breasts, and just as quickly as the other nosebleed went, it came back and Gaara blushed slightly. Hitaka quickly noticed it and stood up straight, Gaara, Gaara, Gaara she sighted while walking over to her bed. Gaara laid down on the futon, and Hitaka lay on her bed underneath the covers Night Gaara she yawned, Yeah, night he responded, half there and half not.

Everyone went to sleep with one thing on their minds&. School. It was only one night away.

Okay Im going to take a break on ~Coming~ and work on my other stories, I hope you dont mind. Well hope you liked this chapter!!!

Gaara: man freakin nose bleed wont stop!
Hitaka: stop being a pervert Gaara
Gaara: hey whose breast were right in front of me?! It wasnt MY fault
Hitaka: Youre still a pervert
Gaara; Hitaka, Hitaka, Hitaka sigh-
Me: -sigh- Both of you stop.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 4, 2007, 11:19:11 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfgo ahead and work on the others
this chapter will have me cracking up 4 weeks

Kittenrocks on January 6, 2007, 2:24:37 AM

Kittenrocks on
KittenrocksCoolness,love how the chapter ended