Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - First Day of School

you'll have to find out what this is about

Chapter 12 - First Day of School

Chapter 12 - First Day of School
Alright man Has it been a long while since I've written a chapter or what? Okay well FINALLY the frist day of school ^0^ WHOOP! Okay here we go! Also I'm thinking bout going into the style I use to do earlier in the story, the main reason I stopped because I got too lazy so it might switch on and off, please bare with me.
-----------------
Gaara: I am a red pencil box
Hitaka: What the frack?!
Gaara: I am a red pencil box
Hitaka: What the hell do you mean, a red pencil box? WTF?!
Gaara: box, box, box, box, box, box....
---
Hitaka shoots traight out of her bed to hear the sharp irritating noise of her alarm clock. "DAmn... Man was that a weird dream or what... And an even greater thing I have school today..." Then it hit her, "OH MY GOD I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!" Sher an into the kitchen grabbed a pot and a wooden spoon and ran through all of the rooms "TIME TO WAKE UP TIME TOW AKE UP!" She quickly ran into the kitchen and put the waking implements back and then ran back up stairs and told everyone to wake up, again, and get dressd in the clothes that they had put on yesterday. She herself changed into a black short-sleeved shrit witha gray tank top over it taht had a blue and red broken heard in the centre witha red rose at the bottom and part of a cresant moon hear the bottom sides. She also slipped on some black and red plaid capris with black air walks. She decided to change before deciding to wake up Gaara. She slipped on her fingerless gloves and then shook Gaara awak, "Huh what, I didn't do it... Oh sorry Hitaka, uh... G'Morning" she nodded in some sor of response "Get dressed please, we have school, when you're done please come up into the kitchen." She yawned and then headed up the kitchen herself. Everyone was there and she got out small rice bowls and served up rice for breakfast with hot tea. They quickly finished and they all got the new book bags taht they had reciebed froms choo. They were blackand white, for sophomores, each grade had different book bag colors and they got to choose what style of backpacks they wanted. Some of the girls got one shoulder strap messenger bags and some got one straps that hung on their back but the strap instead went across their cehst. The boys all got regular two strapped backpacks just to keep it simple. Then justa s Hitaka was about to go down stairs get her bag the door bell rang and May-ling and cody stood at the door ready for school. May-ling wore jean Bermuda knee shorts and a blue spaghetti strapped shirt over a white tank top, but she alwasy liked to look nice fore school. cody really didn't care too much but at least had a good sense of style, he wore blue billa-bong shirt with blue and black basket ball shorts and blacka nd white air walks. "hey gusy!" Hitaka said as her happy greeting, "Uh... Where's Seth?" "He's in the car, didn'tw ant to come out." Cody answered, "Not surprised" Hitaka said while rolling her eyes then chuckled to herself. Everyone was at the door and they all walked out of the house, the girls went into May-lings's car, a blue volts wagon, but Temari awent with Hitaka, also with Hitaka was Gaara, Kankuro and Kiba, she had a black '96 Chevy Impala. Cody had a black Focus ZX 3 and he had Shino, Rock-Lee,Neji and they squished Sasuke between Rockk-lee adn neji. Seth had a silver Mitsubishi Eclipse and he fit in naruto, Shikamaru, adn choji. They all drove off to the high school. They all unloaded and Hitaka hung out with the boys and May-ling hung out wiht the girls nad showed them around and so did Hitkaka and the boys. There were three girls talking two of them with an instrument case, on ebeing smaller than the other. One girlhad short black hair and was wearing a green and pink beanie with some starts in front. She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt wiht light pink shirt over it and jeans. The girlw ith the larger instrument case had short aubun hair with it covering half of her face. She wore a baggy green sweatshirt that said Lost and dark faded jeans. The girl with the smaller instrument wore a white and orange thin striped shirt with lace at the top and at the bottom of her shirt, and she, too, wore jeans. She had her brwonish blonde hair pulled back in two French braids that hung down to her mid-back. The girls walked toward Hitaka and the bys when they saw her, "Hey, what's up and who are all of these guys?" the one with the smaller instument case asked. 'Oh well these are some ... friends of ours" Coday answered after squirming out of the crowd to see thri girls. "Oooooh, that's cool want to introduce us?" The girl with the beanie asked. "Okay this is, Dominic(Gaara, Jesse(Kiba), Garret(Shikamaru), Chad(Choji), Connor(Kankuro, David(Naruto), Jason(Sasuke), Danny(Neji), and Scott(Rock-lee)." Cody addressed each one with a point, "Oh and this is Aki, Erin, and Samamntha" Hitaka said pointing to each of the girls, Aki was the one with the beanie, and Erin had the smaller instrument and Aki had the larger instument. The school bell rang and in a big mass they all went to their classes. Hitaka, Aki, and Samantha had 1st period together, Geometry. Shikamaru, Neji, and Sakura had the class too. When the teacher was done taking attendance she said the new students were to introduce themselves. 'I'm Samantha" Sakura said sweetly. "I'm Garret" Shikamaru said lazily, "I'm Danny" Neji said while moving some hair out of his face so he could see. "Oh. It looks like we have two Samantha's. Ver nice, very nice." "Just call me Sam, so we don't go getting confused over who's who." Samantha said. "Great Sam and Samantha, lets not get confused." The teacher said cheerfully. Samantha didn't know that Hitaka's friend was also named SAmantha. Also, Hitaka had made a dreadful mistake, SAm had 3 classes with Sakura and in 4 of her classes she had a girl also named Samantha, two of them now Sakura. She forgot, while making htenames about Sam and gave an apologetic look to Sam who just nodded saying it was alright. Everyone from Naruto had every class with someone they knew, whether it be thri new friends or their already friends from naruto. Finally after the fourth perido bell rang for lunch everyone rushed out of their classroms for the lunchline. They actually served real food, that was actually HEALTHY for you, but it wasn't oo bad, it actually tasted good too, unike the food from elementary school that had purple polka-dotted hot dogs and sugar water that was disguised by saying vitamin. But when they all sat together they took an entire row in the lunch room, so they jsut decided to go outside and eat. Everyone was introduced to eachother. Sam glared at Sakura, she didn't like her, she seemed like a slut, and that definitely was for sure. She flirted with all of the guys that cam eup to her, and acted all cute around them. She fin in with the popular girls just fin, all pink nad pretty, definitle pretty slutty. Well, Sam watech narutoa nd though Sakura was cool, but wasn't her favorite character. Sonce she learned she was actually Sakura she might changer her opinions about her, but for now they were stuck. Sakura sat right in between Sam and Seth and started to chat with Seth and completely ignored the fact she had stepped on Sam's lunch, not making it so she couldn't eat. Sam just got up and threw everything away. She sighed adn decided to sit next to Hitaka with May-ling. They all chatted and the lunch bell rang and were all out to their classes.
--------
Okay so how do you think, do you guys like the dreams? Like have the dreams like this and the rest of the dialogue regular? Well I'll try to get the next chapter up.... eventually haha comments welcome

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 4, 2007, 7:41:54 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfgood story

and chapter 11 was the funnest fracking thing i ever read