Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Willow Tree

Here's a story about a boy who has never recieved love, what will he do when he does get it? Exept it? Or Reject it?

Chapter 1 - The Willow Tree

Chapter 1 - The Willow Tree
Heres my third fan fiction hope you like!!!


All you could hear was screaming and blood dripping to the ground, absorbing it. A small boy at the age of seven, with red hair and light sea foam green eyes, was standing there; in the middle of a grove surrounded by trees with five elite ninja at his feet. Blood everywhere, on the trees, on the ground and on the men. The boy was about to walk away from the murderous scene when, he heard rustling in the bushes. Out came a small girl, same age as the boy with short brown hair that went up to her shoulders and with big green eyes, with a surprised look on her face. She looked at the boy who just stared right back at her. Whats your name, boy? she asked curiously completely ignoring the scene she just saw. Arent you scared of me? Think Im a monster? the boy replied screaming. The girl looked thoughtfully at the boy. No I am not scared of you. She said calmly  I am surprised by how easily you took down five full grown men and elite ninja at that. She paused remembering to answer his other question for she cared for the boy, then continued And I do not think you are a monster. Oh no. Not at all! I just think people misunderstand you. the boy stood there and gave her a surprised look N-no one has ever said anything like that to me before they just scream and run. he paused still confused so you dont think Im a monster? he asked, seeming like he doesnt get the thing the girl is saying, which is true. Again she looked at the boy, and smiled. No I do not. She said, staying calm. She stepped toward him, he stepped back Dont worry Im not going to hurt you she said while walking toward him. She grabbed his hands putting them in hers. I want to be your friend, she said quietly looking into the boys surprised eyes.
Those words echoed in the boys head I want to be your friend. I want to be your friend& The boy just stood there staring blankly at the girl. Y-you want to be my f-f-friend? he asked barely even being able to say the word friend.  Yes that is what I said. Would you like to be my friend? she replied anxiously. Ive never had a friend before he paused I guess that wouldnt be too bad he said being a bit shy. Well now that were friends I think I have the right to know your name. She said matter-of-factly My name? My name is Gaara. He said. Gaara, Gaara& she paused thinking, Thats a nice name. My name is Emoba Taiki! I am glad to meet you! Taiki said happily Taiki& Nice name I like your name too. Gaara said a bit quietly. Here, I want to show you something she said, while letting go of his hands just to grasp them again and lead him through the forest. After walking about five minutes she stopped to listen, Were here she whispered to Gaara. Taiki was listening to what sounded like a women singing, Whos singing Gaara asked curiously. Oh silly! Its not a person its a river. I know it does sound like someone singing! she exclaimed. Taiki pushed away some branches belonging to a weeping willow and moved around a bush or two while, still, holding on to Gaaras hand. After climbing over the bushes she and Gaara saw a beautiful river it shimmered in the sun light, It had clear blue water you could even see fish, small waves washed up upon the band where Taiki lead Gaara to sit down. Well what do you think of it? Taiki asked curiously to Gaara. I think, I think its lovely. Gaara answered. Then Taiki slipped off her shoes and stood up with something that looked like a stick in her hand.
I want you to hear something. My mom and dad taught me this and I perfected it. My dad called it Whining Wing She started playing her stick which was really a flute. She dipped her feet in the water as she danced and twirled with great grace her dress twirled with her as she spun. The wind picked up leaves and twirled them around her and water sprayed mist that glittered in the sun making her really look like she was from a fairy tale. Shes pretty thought Gaara. Taikis flurry green dress matched her big green eyes, which, were closed and opened every couple of seconds to look at Gaara with great pleasure. Gaara was in awe staring at the girl in amazement. The saddened melody she played was beautiful even if in a minor key, some parts were fast and others were slow, but all beautiful. Taikis saddened melody ended with her spinning around and bowing before Gaara, who was amazed. She tilted her head and smiled thoughtfully. That was wonderful! Gaara exclaimed, for once happy. Thank you! was Taikis only reply with a tilt of her head and a smile.  I dont mean to be rude, but you said your father called it instead of calls did something happen to him? Gaara asked curiously, but thoughtfully. Yes, something did happen she said while taking a seat next to Gaara My mother and father passed away a year ago, murdered. I saw it before my own eyes, she said almost in tears and I couldnt do anything! she exclaimed while at this point she was crying All I could do was stand there and watch, the man tried to kill, me he threw a kunai at me, I caught it and ran. This is the place my mother and father taught me the song on my flute. When I think about them I come hear the water and watch the clouds pass.
 While Taiki told her story Gaara listened and wiped her tears away, he didnt like to see a cheerful person like her in tears like that, but then she asked a bothersome question, What about your parents, Gaara? Gaara hesitated, but thought he should answer her question since she answered his My father is the Kazekage and my mother died when I was born I am alone a lot my dad sends assassins after me and I am shunned by my village and feared of because whats inside me. His face fell grim A demon Gaara stopped and shut his eyes thinking Taiki would slap him or run off screaming.
She didnt hit him or run off screaming she stayed right next to him just staring at him Exactly the more reason to be my friend because I am alone too even though I live with my aunt and its great having a friend. You know if I didnt catch that kunai the man threw at me I wouldnt be alive and wouldnt be able to meet you! Gaaras face reddened a bit surprised and for the first time smiled. She smiled back. Gaara stood up and held his hand out, a symbol of him wanting to help Taiki up and she got it and grabbed his hand and he helped her up. She grabbed his other hand and they spun around together. When they stopped they both laughed like the kids they were. Gaara then lead Taiki under the willow tree with her hands in his and took a step forward so their noses were almost touching. Taikis big bright green eyes looked into Gaaras with great delight. Taiki leaned forward and gave Gaara a nice kiss on the cheek.
She took a step back and they both blushed. Gaara looked down smiling at what was just given to him. Then he felt arms go around him and saw Taikis feet in front of his. He looked up to see Taikis shining face in front of his. Taiki hugged Gaara and he returned the loving embrace. So Taiki and Gaara stood underneath the weeping willow in a loving embrace.



Shes not frightened by me not disgusted by me.

Shes the only one who accepts me maybe

I wont love only myself maybe there is room for her.

Maybe not only protect myself and

Protect her too&

Two little lovers.

Loving each other.

Under the

Willow

Tree

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 4, 2007, 11:27:47 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfSee that just proves it even my man Gaara can find love

this is awesome

JSLOVE on January 10, 2007, 12:43:44 PM

JSLOVE on
JSLOVEAw... sweet. cute, except for the whole demon/killer. yea. i likes.

nyuu on November 23, 2006, 5:20:31 AM

nyuu on
nyuuyeah it's very sweet x2, great story, but their love should be a bit later, then it would be great x4!! Really liked it!

LockheartAngel on November 1, 2006, 11:52:23 PM

LockheartAngel on
LockheartAngelPretty good!^^ Its so sweet!^^ *faves*

Kittenrocks on October 21, 2006, 3:26:20 AM

Kittenrocks on
Kittenrocksawesome

bloodyfeetwall on September 29, 2006, 5:42:56 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwallWow! U r really good at this!

hirataitokyo on September 30, 2006, 6:04:36 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoThank you!

bloodyfeetwall on September 30, 2006, 9:52:05 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwallIf FAC had an award for the best writer here, you would win. I'm dead serious. Keep up the good work and don't let homework keep you down. ^-^ Smile!!!

hirataitokyo on October 1, 2006, 1:58:05 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoAre you serious?!?!?!?!?! Tank youz soooz much!

Shadow_Girl87 on August 21, 2006, 5:46:02 AM

Shadow_Girl87 on
Shadow_Girl87Hmmm! Pretty good, I'll say! ^^

hirataitokyo on August 21, 2006, 9:02:28 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoThanks!, well I had it up yesterday too but I acedentally deleted it so i had to post it up again... Well glad you liked it!

Shadow_Girl87 on August 30, 2006, 6:18:10 AM

Shadow_Girl87 on
Shadow_Girl87You're very good at writing stories! ^^

hirataitokyo on September 8, 2006, 1:46:36 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoThank you so much!