Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bug Meets Bug

A love taken by accident, a love not meant to be. Forming unknown, but it happens, and erupts. Will it succeed or with it fail?

Chapter 1 - Bug Meets Bug

Chapter 1 - Bug Meets Bug
Okay I’ve been working one this fanfic for like ever! I hope people like it. I’m obsessed with Naruto so lots of my fanfics deal with the series. Hope you people like my story!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Splash! You heard lots of splashing at the local swimming pool. A girl had just jumped off of the high dive, she splashed but that had no sound. “That was great Keiko!” a young girl with long brown hair back in a braid and blue eyes said with hands up in the air running to another girl. The girl who had done the dive climbed out of the pool with her hair stuck to her face, “Thanks Akiko.” The girl said, “I mean it, it was better than the last one!” After that a blonde boy burst into laughter “Ha! You say that’s good?! I bet I can do better!” the boy gloated “Shut up Naruto! Excuse my friend here he has issues.” A pink haired girl apologized. “Oh it’s alright, I’ve dealt with worse egotistic jerks” the girl responded while brushing some of her black hair out of her face and grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her waist “ I seriously think I can do better than her” Naruto said “ Shut up Naruto you’re so rude!” the pink girl said “Why do you even bother Sakura?” a boy with red triangles on his cheeks, dog eyes and a white dog on his head asked. By this time the girl had gotten quite annoyed. She stood up and started to walk over to the blonde boy “Keiko…” her friend said warningly. “So you think you’re better than me? Well let’s see it then!” Keiko challenged, “This’ll be easy, anyways you’re just a girl! How hard could this be?” “ OH it’s much harder than you think.” The girl’s friend whispered to herself. “Why does he always do that” a blonde girl asked the pink haired girl “ I don’t know!” “H-h-h-he isn’t all that bad” a small girl with navy blue hair and whitish lavender eyes stammered. All of the kids looked at the girl and moaned “Hinata!” “Heh…” she giggles nervously. -------------------------------------There was a group of people boys and girls, but they were all thinking the same thing, “He is such an idiot!” “Hello, your friend should make better choices next time. He doesn’t even know my friend” she sighed, worryingly. “Well that’s Naruto for you, always challenging and talking big. You get use to it once you’ve known him for a long time.” The boy with triangles on his face said, “So what’s your name?” he asked, “My name is Soumen Akiko, and yours?” “I’m Inuzuka Kiba, and here is” he said each name while pointing to the people “ Hyuuga Hinata” he pointed to the small navy blue haired girl “Aburame Shino” He pointed to a tall boy with black sun glasses and a hood over half of his face covering his mouth “ Hyuuga Neji” he pointed to another tall boy with long brown hair, and lavender whitish eyes “Rock lee” he pointed to a boy with a bowl cut hair due and fairly large eye brows “and Ten-ten” he pointed to a girl with brown hair put up in two buns “Hey!” all of them said at the same time “Hi, nice to meet all of you, I’m Soumen Akiko.” Akiko said cheerfully “Isn’t ‘Soumen’ a soup?” Shino asked “Hai…” Akiko said blushing a bit, she was hoping no one would notice. “It’s okay Akiko-san!” the pink haired girl and a blonde haired girl said together while putting a hand on each of her shoulders “I’m Haruno Sakura” said the pink haired girl “Hai! I’m Yamanaka Ino” said the blonde. “Domo Arigato Sakura-san and Ino-san.” Akiko said while sitting on a pool bench. ------------------------------------“So you’re Naruto I presume?” the girl with black hair asked “Hai, I am and I’m going to beat you! What’s your name any ways?” “My name? My name is Dango Keiko” she said bitterly “Dango? Isn’t that-“ “ Yes I know it’s a food, don’t go rubbing it in…” “Okay, well Keiko-san how ‘bout we race then?” Naruto inquired eagerly “Hai, lets go!” All of the kids watched Naruto and the girl climb up onto the diving boards and stand at the edge. Naruto looked down cautiously, almost slipping. “Okay swim to the other end of the pool and back first one back wins. Got it?” Keiko instructed “This’ll be easy.” “Akiko?” Keiko yelled “Hai Keiko-chan?” “Start?” “Okay! Ready?! Set?! Go!” Keiko and Naruto dived into the water, practically silent with Keiko but Naruto making constant splashing. Keiko was the first to get to the other end she quickly turned around, pushed off of the side and sped to the other end, it seemed like it was effortless. Naruto on the other hand… by the time she had pushed off the side Naruto was only half way and when she was half way the other side he had just gotten to the other end. Everyone watched the water curiously, seeing only ripples in the water and splashes from Naruto. Then from where the diving boards were Keiko emerged out of the water hair in her face and raised her hand “I won” she yelled “What?! That’s impossible!” Naruto yelled, absolutely baffled. “Well if it’s so impossible, how did it just happen? Answer that for me!” Keiko smirked. Naruto swam to the side of the pool and climbed out, Keiko stood up and walked over to Naruto “Hey, it wasn’t all that bad, I’ve seen worse!” Keiko said trying to say it reassuringly “Yeah, yeah… sure” Naruto said unbelievingly. ------------------------------------Naruto and Keiko walked over to where Akiko and the others were. Keiko grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her waist and Naruto sat down on the bench next to Hinata and she put a towel over his shoulders “Domo arigato Hinata-chan” Hinata blushed. “So you’re Dango Keiko?” Sakura asked “Hai I am.” “Isn’t ‘Dango’ a-“ “Yes I know…” she said, annoyed. “See Naruto! You shouldn’t just go challenging people, especially if you don’t know them!” Sakura said to Naruto. “Okay, okay, don’t lecture me….” He mumbled, not liking the fact he was beaten. Everyone hung out together at the pool, just being regular teens. When the sun started to set Keiko and Akiko had to go. Two boys around their age picked them up and they headed off “Sayonara you guys!” they yelled behind them just before they left. ------------------------------------“So what do you think about them?” Sakura asked, wanting to know the others’ opinion “I like them, I wonder if we’ll see them around.” Ino said happily “Yes, they are very nice” Hinata whispered. “They’re pretty cool, even if Keiko beat me…” Naruto mumbled, after he said that everyone started laughing. They all went home to their families, and slept peacefully waiting for the next day to come. Keiko and Akiko both went home too, but Akiko and Keiko both lived together, with their older brothers. They both talked and told their brothers about their day, they laughed, they hugged, they slept waiting anxiously for the next day to come. -----------------------------------Okay I hope you liked it!!! It took me FOREVER to write this! -sigh- Oh well~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Naruto: Why did I have to get beaten by a GIRL OF ALL THINGS!!!Keiko: EXCUSE ME?! Who are you calling a THING!?!?Me: Keiko, Naruto, break it up, we don't want anymore blood on the walls, I still haven't cleaned off the other blood off the walls.....Hinata: Naruto you can beet her!!!Me: DON'T INCOURAGE THE BRAT!!!HINATA: -ingores- Come on naruto!Naruto: -goes for Keiko tries to punch her-Keiko: You wimp, -dodges the punch and kicks him in the balls- Naruto: ouch -falls on ground on feeble position-Me: What did i say?! We're ending here. God Damn it.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kittenrocks on January 6, 2007, 2:54:41 AM

Kittenrocks on
KittenrocksAwesom*faves*meow
evily lols

hirataitokyo on January 6, 2007, 12:14:12 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyothanks!

somerandomgirl781227 on November 29, 2006, 7:54:44 AM

somerandomgirl781227 on
somerandomgirl781227WRITE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....or i will cry /-\

waterangel843 on October 24, 2006, 11:33:19 AM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843o0o0o0o thats good!! great job!