Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom, Butch Hartman does. Though I wish I did. I also don't own the song, "I love you always forever", Donna Lewis does. SO PLEASE DON'T SUE ME!!! This is my first fanfic, it's a one-shot songfic... enjoy!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled

~

It was so hot. Sam rolled onto her stomach and kicked out of her sleeping bag. Fanning herself with her hand, she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the forest.
The shrill cry of an owl and the chirping of crickets met her ears, the smell of the earth filling her senses. The humidity in the night air was suffocating and made her skin shine with perspiration.
Sam was spending her summer vacation with Danny and Tucker on the annual Fenton family camping trip. After a six- hour RV ride, they finally made it to the campground and began setting up the tents. Four hours and seven broken stakes later, the group finally crawled into their sleeping bags and dozed off, all except for Sam.
Opening her eyes, Sam glanced over at Mrs. Fenton and Jazz, both sleeping soundly. Sam silently stood up and crawled through the flap.
It was much cooler outside than in the tent. Wearing only a tank top and cotton shorts, Sam shivered. She reached back inside the tent and grabbed her sneakers and a sweatshirt.
“I’ll go for a walk, maybe it will make me sleepy.” There was a lake on the other side of the grounds. She could go for a swim and cool off.
Sam carefully made her way down the hill. At the water’s edge she found a pile of clothing; blue pajama pants, red sneakers, and a pair of boxer shorts: pink polka-dotted boxer shorts.

“Danny?” She whispered.

At that moment, the surface of the water broke and a dark head emerged from the waves. The figure pushed his hair out of his eyes, revealing the face of her best friend. “Danny!” Sam called. Danny turned to face her, eyes wide in shock.

“Sam? What are you doing out here?” Danny began to tread water back to land.

“I couldn’t sleep.” She said, seating herself on the soft grass. When Danny was up to his waist in the murky lake water, Sam blushed and turned away.

“Oh!” Danny cried. “Um… Sam? Could you just… stay facing that way while I get dressed?” Sam nodded; her face still stained a deep crimson. “Okay, I’m done.” He announced. Sam turned around. His pajamas were stuck to his skin. Dripping wet, Danny took a seat next to her. He stretched out and placed his hands behind his head.

“Why couldn’t you sleep?” he asked. Sam shrugged and pulled off her sweater, lying down beside him. She balled up the gray Casper High Environmental Club sweatshirt and used it as a pillow.

“I don’t know. I guess it was the humidity. Or your sister’s snoring.”

Danny laughed. “You’re not having a good time, are you?” Sam looked at him.

“I’m having a great time Danny. I’m with you! How could I not be having fun?” She said smiling. “Tucker is here too, remember?” He said, raising one eyebrow with a smirk. Sam rolled her eyes.

“Don’t remind me.” The pair laughed out loud.


(Feels like I’m standing in a timeless dream
Of light mists, of pale amber rose
Feels like I’m lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scent
Touching, discovering you…)


Danny looked over at Sam. Her eyes were closed, mouth set in a sweet smile. A lock of dark, silky hair fell over her pale face. Danny gently brushed the tendril behind her ear. Sam opened her eyes, their lilac depths startled.


(Those days of warm rains come rushing back to me
Miles of windless summer night air
Secret moments shared in the heat of the afternoon
Out of the stillness soft spoken words...)


“Danny?” she whispered. Danny rolled onto his side so he could see her face.

“Yeah?”

Sam moved closer. “Please kiss me…”

Danny pulled her even closer and pressed his mouth to hers.

(I love you, always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you…)

As the kiss deepened, Sam slid her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his jet-black hair. Danny’s hands slid up under the hem of her shirt, touching her back. Sam pulled away to breathe and met his crystal blue eyes.

(You’ve got the most startling blue eyes I’ve ever seen
You’ve got me melting away
As we lay there under a blue sky of pure white stars
Exotic sweetness, a magical time…)


“I love you Sam…” Danny whispered.

(I love you, always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you…)

Sam kissed him tenderly and smiled. “I love you always forever…”

~

Comments

Comments (23)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shapeshifterwolf on July 25, 2007, 7:34:00 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolfAww! That is great! Please write more! or at least add a little more depth to it

rimd on February 11, 2007, 4:56:50 AM

rimd on
rimdOh my gosh!This is such a lovely story!I love how you put the song in there!

derranged-lemon on April 24, 2006, 3:20:19 AM

derranged-lemon on
derranged-lemonI feel the love...*favs*

Kratosgirl14 on April 18, 2006, 5:38:53 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14beautiful..XD *favs

waterangel843 on February 27, 2006, 8:44:23 AM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843THAT WAS SO CUTE!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! *FAVES*

tikalgirl52 on December 15, 2005, 11:48:58 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52>-< Whatta sweet story, eeee

Ramuk on November 21, 2005, 12:30:28 AM

Ramuk on
RamukWHY CANT THAT EVER HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!! *runs away crying*

DannyPhantomLover on November 10, 2005, 9:06:50 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverOMG!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! its so beautiful n cute n romantic and i love the way uuu added the song into the story...genius..pure genius.*addin tew fav*GREAT JOB N KEEP UP THA GREAT WORK!!!!!!

Puppzze on November 3, 2005, 11:42:06 AM

Puppzze on
Puppzzeever since i read this, i have this song stuck in my hed! i luv it! makes me cry, well, tears of joy! if i wasn't so into my own story (meet maggie) i'd rite sumtin like this! *bites lips, holding back tears* this is so adorable, no, cute, no, sweet, no great, no, uh.. *sobs* all of them! *snifs* y rnt u riting more?! *sighs*

Mirage93 on October 29, 2005, 8:20:03 AM

Mirage93 on
Mirage93I LOVE this story!!!!! pleeeeease do more!!!!