Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Miroku part1

ummmmmmm.....JUST READ

Chapter 3 - Miroku part1

Chapter 3 - Miroku part1
(Note: this is Miroku part 1 because i have a lot of different songs for MIroku. and of course i dont own Miroku or any of the songs)I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadowWanna jump up in my Lamborghini GallardoMaybe go to my place and just kick it like TaboeAnd possibly bend you over look back and watch me Smack that all on the floorSmack that give me some moreSmack that 'till you get soreSmack that oh-oooh!Upfront style ready to attack nowPull in the parking lot slow with the lac downConvicts got the whole thing packed nowStep in the club now and wardobe intact now!I feel it down and cracked now (ooh)I see it dull and backed nowI'm gonna call her, than I pull the mack downMoney no problem, pocket full of that now!I feel you creeping, I can see from my shadowWanna jump up in my Lamborghini GallardoMaybe go to my place and just kick it like taboeAnd possibly bend you over look back and watch me[Eminem:]Oh, Looks like another club bangerThey better hang on when they throw this thang onGet a lil' drink onThey goin' flip for this Akon shootYou can bank on it!Pedicure manicure kitty-cat clawsThe way she climbs up and down them polesLooking like one of them Pussycat dollsTrying to hold my woody back throuh my drawersSteps upstage didn't think I sawCreeps up behind me, shes like "your"I'm like ya I know lets cut to the chaseNo time to waste back to my placePlus from the club to the crib's like a mile awayOr more like a palace shall I sayAnd plus I got a pal if your gal is gameIn fact he is the one singing the song that's playing"Akon!"[Akon:]I feel you creepin, I can see you from my shadowWanna jump up in my Lamborghini GallardoMaybe go to my place and just kick it like taboeAnd possibly bend you over look back and watch me[Chorus (2X)]Eminem is rollin', d and em rollin' boAnd all marvelous them rollingWomen just holding big booty rollin'Soon I'll be on Eminem throwin "D!"Hittin on less than "Three!"Block wheel style like "Whee!"Girl I can tell you want me because latelyI feel you creepin, I can see you from my shadowWanna jump up in my Lamborghini GallardoMaybe go to my place and just kick it like taboeAnd possibly bend you over look back and watch me*miroku rubs sangos but **turns red then smacks Miroku across the face*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment