Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Heart

This is about ren tao. it is told from his point of view. it's a poem. [oneshot] All about ren. for the ren fans!

Chapter 1 - My Heart

Chapter 1 - My Heart
This poem is for Ren Tao!! I love you! This is from his point of view saying it to the one he loves. It can be anybody cuz no name is told. So you can think of it anyway you like. He can be paired up with Horo, Yoh, Hao, Pirika anyone! You think and you guess. I like the couple RenHoro… so I think them. ^^ please read and review!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------My HeartThis is the true meHidden in the darknessNever wants to come outI’m afraid EvilMeanThose words describes meI can’t feel emotionsThat is… untilThe moment I saw you Wondering inside of my heartYou dare wonder aimlessly in the darkness of meYou aren’t afraid of meYou saw right to meI am blindI am lostYou helped me find the wayAnd yet I’m still in denial Too cockyI should only think of myselfBut the only thing that shows Is youWhy can’t I leave you behindWhy can’t I forget about you?Why are you always smiling at me no matter what?All I can do is smile back inside of meThinking that maybe…Maybe I’ll get hurt again ------------------------------------- That’s the end!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_via_vitani on March 24, 2005, 10:41:13 AM

angel_via_vitani on
angel_via_vitani*sniff* ,-.O it's great you didn't put a name! it's sooo beautiful *daydreams*

Renita on January 1, 2005, 6:45:51 PM

Renita on
RenitaI agree with you,ren_fan!OH,and btw,good poem.I liked it.

ren_fan on December 29, 2004, 3:27:12 PM

ren_fan on
ren_fanY'know... this is REALLY smart of you to do. Saying that it's for anyone...
great poem. ^_^ *favs*