Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - When Chibi's Attack

What would happen if the YYH crew all got turned into 2 year olds- except Kurama. Poor Kurama has his hands full with Chibi Hiei, Yusuke, KuwaBAKA-err I'me bara, and Botan. What's a poor guy ta do?

Chapter 1 - When Chibi's Attack

Chapter 1 - When Chibi's Attack
Title: * When Chibis Attack *

Type of Story: * Humor/Fluff *

Rating: * PG (just in case)*

Paring: * None unless you want there to be *

Summary: * What would happen if the YYH crew was chibi-fied- that is all but Kurama. Poor Kurama has his hands full with 3 human children and a demon child. Kuwabara, Yusuke, Botan, and Hiei all turn into Chibis. What will happen? *

A/N: * Ok, This idea truly isn't mine. I found this story [well stories] and it's called When Hanyous Turn Childrenish. And the author of that story gets most of the credit for this one. So why don't you give her a pat on the back. She did a good job with it. And their and more. When Hanyous Aren't Childrenish. And a new one but can't remember the name. But I hope you enjoy and hope the author of those stories doesn't think that I'm 'STEALING' her idea. Because I'm just using it. FYI: I'm not good at fight scenes so plez don't flame them. I know I suck! u_u' *

Kurama lied awake in his bed. Tomorrow was to begin a new mission but this one made him jumpy. He had a bad feeling that something was going to happen but didn't know what. Little did he know that this battle was to change his life forever.

~*~

"Come on, silly's! You're falling behind." Botan yelled at the top of her lungs. She glanced back at Yusuke, who wasn't too far behind then to Kuwabara, who was way behind. "Hurry up Kuwabara!"

"I am not a cheetah! This is my top speed! And besides I thought you weren't coming!" Kuwabara yells from the back of the group.

"Well, I decided that you boys needed a cheering squad, so here I am!" Botan smiled. She really wanted to be with the boys. Because the demon they were facing was not like any other they have faced in the past.

~*~ Half hour later ~*~

"Hey boys. Why fight your emendable death. It is to come soon." The demon says as he starts to throw his sward. The battle continued until the demon was bleeding badly and was getting desperate, he then began to chant. Everyone looked worried but not to a full extent. Kurama on the other hand looked quite worried. He had heard this chant before but couldn't place it. But before he could remember, the demon shot a stream of blue light towards the group. Kurama jumped out of the way but the others didn't make it; they were hit dead on. When Kurama hit the ground he came face-to-face with a pair of big round crimson eyes. 'Dear lord no.' Kurama thought as pulled away to see four chibi's standing in front of him.

"Qus me, mishter, we're hungy." A young boy the age of 2 said. He had spiked black hair with a white star in the front and big round crimson eyes.

"Don't you know my name?" Kurama asked a little confused that He didn't call him fox or something like that.

"No. Whi am I in trabule?" The boy asked as tears flowed down his cheeks.

Kurama jumped a little but gathered the young boy in his arms. The boy responded by gripping Kurama's school uniform jacket tightly, "Shhhhh. Shhhhh. It's ok. It's ok. You're not in trouble. I just wanted to know, your Hiei aren't you!" Kurama asked rocking back and forth.

"Yea." Hiei said as he sniffed a couple of times. "How do wou know my name an I don know wours?"

Kurama chuckled slightly at the fact that Hiei was speaking in a very childish voice. "Oh, my name is Kurama. But you may call me fox if you like." Kurama said as he taped the end of his nose with the tip of his finger. Hiei giggled and Kurama felt someone pulling on his sleeve. He looked down to see a little Botan with tears in her eyes. "Let me guess your Botan?"

"Yea, and Yusuke pulled my haya!" Botan cried as she pointed to Yusuke who was laughing with Kuwabara.

"Kuwa, wasn dat the koolwest. She didn even do anything to me or wou." Yusuke welled and Kuwabara laughed. Kurama picked up Botan, put her and Hiei on his hips and walked over to Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"Yusuke! Kuwabara! Why did you pull Botan's hair!" Kurama yelled at them. Yusuke and Kuwabara looked up at him with tears in their eyes.

"We're sorrwie. We won do it again, we sware." Yusuke said and Kuwabara nodded in agreement. Kurama sighed and shrugged it off. It was just too cute. He couldn't stay mad.

"Ok, ok. Just don't let it happen again, ok?"

"Ok"

"Now how about we go home and get something to eat?" Kurama said and the Chibis all yelled in excitement. 'This is going to be a long day, and it's not even ten o'clock.'

~*~ Back at Kurama's apartment ~*~

'I'm so glad that I have my own apartment.' But turning four 2 year old lose in an apartment was a bad idea. "Hiei no, don't!" Kurama yelled as he saw Hiei playing with three knives. Throwing them in the air and catching them. "Hiei you could get hurt! Don't do that!" Hiei began to sniffle again and Kurama just gave him a hug. And sat all the chibis on the living room floor, got them some PB&J sandwiches and let them watch Barney. It seemed to keep their attention. Soon after the sandwiches were gone and the 'I love you' song was sung the chibis were asleep. But minutes later Kurama heard crying. He looked up to see Hiei sitting up and crying lightly. He walked over, picked him up, and began rocking him again. "Shhhhh, shhhhh. What's wrong?"

"I had a dream dat my mommie didn't wan me an she threw me over a cwiff. Wou wouln do dat, woul wou?"

"No, of course not. Now how about you going back to sleep ok?"

"Ok." Hiei said as he rested his head on his chest, listening to the beating of Kurama's heart, sniffling every once and a while. Kurama then began to sing:

Baby mine don't you cry

Baby mine dry your eyes

Rest your head close to my heart

Never to Part

Baby of mine

Little one when you play

Don't you mind what they say

Let those eyes sparkle and shine

Never a tear

Baby of mine

From your head to your toes

Your so sweet goodness knows

You are so precious to me

Cute as can be

Baby of mine

Yeah Baby Mine...

When the song ended Hiei was curled up into a ball in his arms and he noticed that the others had woke up, climbed into the chair and was lying their heads on his lap. Kurama, not wanting to disturb them, just decided to take a nap himself. Mistake #1!

~*~

So what did you think? Give me a review and tell me plez!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kitsune_727 on December 17, 2005, 4:53:11 AM

Kitsune_727 on
Kitsune_727AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!that's sooooooooooooo frickin' cute!*faves*

YukinaObbsessionist on June 19, 2005, 10:30:24 AM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionistTears are coming from my eyes, my face is flushed with pleasure, (I blush when I get really happy, but a certain kind of happy, tis quite strange. ^_^) Spectacular! I had a smile the whole time! I luv it! Your a genius! What skill! Talent! CHIBINEZZ ADORABLNEZZ! *story and author to favez* I luv it! Plez make more storiez! *tacklez/hugglez* I luv u!!!!!!! U ROX MY SOX!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~LUVZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

punkrocker on May 18, 2005, 12:50:12 PM

punkrocker on
punkrockerThat was sooo cute I love chibi Hiei!*_*

kuramas_girl on February 26, 2004, 12:12:11 PM

kuramas_girl on
kuramas_girlAwww I WUVED IT!!!! It's was sooo cute!!! I think Kurama's attached lol.
Kurama: Mesou I wanna kid
Mesou: RUN AWAY!!!!!!!

RagingDarkness247 on December 7, 2003, 8:46:05 PM

RagingDarkness247 on
RagingDarkness247wa?...That's it?...*blinks* wait...what happens?...Where is the rest?...*looks under computer desk* nope...not under here...WHERE IS IT?!...WAAAAA...I want to know what happens next...

Inasho_the_three_tailed_fox on October 27, 2003, 1:18:47 AM

Inasho_the_three_tailed_fox on
Inasho_the_three_tailed_foxWHAT!!!!!THATZ IT??!!! GET CHAPTER 2 OUT SOON OR I'LL GO INSANE ON U!!!!!!!!!!