Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ain't they just so cuteful!

What would happen if the YYH crew all got turned into 2 year olds- except Kurama. Poor Kurama has his hands full with Chibi Hiei, Yusuke, KuwaBAKA-err I'me bara, and Botan. What's a poor guy ta do?

Chapter 2 - Ain't they just so cuteful!

Chapter 2 - Ain't they just so cuteful!
Title: * When Chibis Attack *

Type of Story: * Humor/Fluff *

Rating: * PG (just in case)*

Paring: * None unless you want there to be *

Summary: * What would happen if the YYH crew was chibi-fied- that is all but Kurama. Poor Kurama has his hands full with 3 human children and a demon child. Kuwabara, Yusuke, Botan, and Hiei all turn into Chibis. What will happen? *

A/N: * Ok, This idea truly isn't mine. I found this story [well stories] and it's called When Hanyous Turn Childrenish. And the author of that story gets most of the credit for this one. So why don't you give her a pat on the back. She did a good job with it. And their and more. When Hanyous Aren't Childrenish. And a new one but can't remember the name. But I hope you enjoy and hope the author of those stories doesn't think that I'm 'STEALING' her idea. Because I'm just using it. FYI: I'm not good at fight scenes so plez don't flame them. I know I suck! u_u' *

~*~

Kurama awoke with a start. He looked around and didn't see anything out place, 'Hmm, I guess it was just a dream. But I have to admit that is was one of my cuter dreams I've...' Kurama then heard a crash coming from the kitchen. He gets up to only see that the chibis have had a flour fight and was now throwing water everywhere. Making a sticky gooey mess. "No." Kurama whined as he got the chibi's in his arms, took them to the bathroom and got bath water running. "Why did you do that? You should have just turned on the TV." Said to no one really as he tested the water and got the three boys in. Botan was going to be last since she was a girl. He got up and got the phone that was just outside the bathroom and called one of his friends. "Tanya? Hi. Umm could you come over, I have a major problem that I think you could help with."

"Ok, but I can't stay for long. I have a doctors appointment."

"That's fine, just bring over some of your baby brother's clothes. 4 outfits to be exact."

"Ok, be there in 5."

He gave the chibis a bath and was waiting for Tanya to arrive. 'Where is she? She said in 5.' Just then he heard the doorbell ring. 'Thank goodness.' He answered the door alone to see that there was Tanya was in a rush.

"Ok, here are the outfits and here are some diapers, bottles, sippi cups and binky's. I wish that I could stay and help but my sister just went into labor. I have to go. Bye"

"Bye?" Kurama said as he started at his friends retreating form. 'What am I going to do now?' He turns around and sees that the chibis were not there. 'Great, now where they go?' Kurama went to the kitchen, no chibis, to the bathroom, no chibis there, he was starting to look under chairs when he heard a cry come from his bedroom. 'Dear lord no.' He opened his door to find himself looking at all the chibis playing in his art supplies. (Well three actually. Hiei is the one who cried.) Hiei sat on his bed and was covered in paint and was crying. Yusuke was throwing paint at Hiei, Botan was using his oil-based paints to pretend that she was wearing make-up, and Kuwabara was just eating his oil crayons. "Dear lord why me? KUWABARA, YUSUKE, BOTAN, HIEI! GET OVER HERE NOW!" Kurama yelled at the young children. All the chibis, now with tears in their eyes, looked up at him. Their eyes were big and round and their bottom lips were quivering. "OH NO! YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE. I NEEDED THAT FOR SCHOOL!" Kurama scolded them. "Now, you all know that I have punish you now, right?"

"Wes." The chibi's said in unison. Kurama picked them up and put them all in corners as he went to his room to clean the mess. I only took his 20 minutes to get his art kit together and the mess cleaned up.

"Good now that that's done, I have to go shopping for the little 'ANGELS'." Kurama said to himself in a sarcastic voice. But truth was he enjoyed being a parent and some day he would have his own. Kurama came into the front room to find that the chibis were still in their corners, but sniffling very badly. "Ok everyone, timeout is up." Kurama said as he walked over to pick up Hiei and Botan. "Now lets go to the store, then maybe later well go to the park and play, ok?"

"Ok." The chibis answered. With Hiei and Botan rested on his hips and Yusuke and Kuwabara having a hold of the tail of his shirt, they wet to his car, pilled in and went to the super-mart. Once they arrived, Kurama grabbed a cart and put Hiei and Botan in the baby seat and Kuwabara and Yusuke in the basket of the cart. They walked threw the store looking for baby clothes and other necessary items. That was when the young children saw the toy aisle and had to look, once everyone had found a toy they went in search of what was needed. They rounded a corner and came across the baby aisle. "Great, now we can get you guys, and girl, some clothes and diapers." As the chibis played Kurama found himself in a dilemma, "I don't know what to get. Um excuse me, Miss, could you help me." Kurama asked a stocks-person.

"Sure hun. What ya need help with?"

"Well as you can see, I have four two tear olds have no idea in what to get them to eat, what size diaper, or anything, I'm sorry to ask, but please help me, if you would." Kurama said, rubbing the back of his head and blushing.

"No problem, sir. Well let's see, you got three boys and a girl. I'd say that the way the all look they would fit a size 3T diaper," the woman said as she picked it up and placed it in the cart beside Yusuke. "And all of them except for the black haired one looks to be a 3-4T in clothes and the black haired one would be about a 2T." The woman said as she asked what he would like the clothes to look like. "So, you a signal parent?"

"Well sorta, you could say that." Kurama said as the two browsed threw baby clothes. Kurama didn't want to tell a ningien the truth.

"Oh, so you need a lot of help then, right?" the stocks-person ask with a smile.

"Yes, thank you so much." Kurama said the two finished shopping. Kurama checked out and put everything and everyone in the car and left. The chibi's fell asleep on the way home while holding their toys. Hiei had gotten a bight-colored ball he had seen, Botan, a light up Disney Princess mirror, Yusuke, a remote-controlled car, and Kuwabara, a Hulk Figurine. Kurama unpacked the car, got the chibi's on his bed and put away what they had bought when Hiei came out of his room. He pulled on Kurama's pant leg and Kurama looked down, "Yes, Hiei, what is it?" He said with a smile.

"Coul I call wou daddie?" Hiei asked as he rubbed sleep for his eyes.

"Why Hiei. I'm really not your father."

"Beca, wou have been da onlwe one dat has been nice to me."

Kurama thought for a moment then, "Ok, you can call me daddie." He then knelt down and hugged the smaller framed of Hiei. "So, you wanna watch barney. I got you guy's 3 or 4 tape while we were at the store."

"Ok." Hiei then sat in front of the TV and started to watch the 3-hour long tapes of Barney. With Hiei being satisfied for the moment being, Kurama went back to get four outfits to change the chibis into when they got up so they could go to the park.

~*~

Ok, a second chapter up. Phew! This is hard work. Hope you like. R/R plez.

Chibi Hiei: Yeah, pweese?

Chibi Kurama: It woul be realwe nice if wou di.

Chibi Yusuke Kuwabara and Botan: Yeah, prwety pweese?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

punkrocker on May 18, 2005, 12:57:44 PM

punkrocker on
punkrockerPoor Kurama.This is good.check out my stories.@_@

kuramas_girl on February 26, 2004, 12:26:20 PM

kuramas_girl on
kuramas_girlAwww that's soooo sweet Hiei's thinks of Kurama as daddie!!!
Kurama: now I really want a kid!
Me: No not now
Kurama: Where's that demon chanting guy I could have him make you small.
ME: NOOOO!!!