Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - More cutefulness!

What would happen if the YYH crew all got turned into 2 year olds- except Kurama. Poor Kurama has his hands full with Chibi Hiei, Yusuke, KuwaBAKA-err I'me bara, and Botan. What's a poor guy ta do?

Chapter 3 - More cutefulness!

Chapter 3 - More cutefulness!
Title: * When Chibis Attack *

Type of Story: * Humor/Fluff *

Rating: * PG (just in case)*

Paring: * None unless you want there to be *

Summary: * What would happen if the YYH crew was chibi-fied- that is all but Kurama. Poor Kurama has his hands full with 3 human children and a demon child. Kuwabara, Yusuke, Botan, and Hiei all turn into Chibis. What will happen? *

A/N: * Ok, This idea truly isn't mine. I found this story [well stories] and it's called When Hanyous Turn Childrenish. And the author of that story gets most of the credit for this one. So why don't you give her a pat on the back. She did a good job with it. And their and more. When Hanyous Aren't Childrenish. And a new one but can't remember the name. But I hope you enjoy and hope the author of those stories doesn't think that I'm 'STEALING' her idea. Because I'm just using it. FYI: I'm not good at fight scenes so plez don't flame them. I know I suck! u_u' *

~*~ last time~*~

"Coul I call wou daddie?" Hiei asked as he rubbed sleep for his eyes.

"Why Hiei. I'm really not your father."

"Beca, wou have been da onlwe one dat has been nice to me."

Kurama thought for a moment then, "Ok, you can call me daddie." He then knelt down and hugged the smaller framed of Hiei. "So, you wanna watch barney. I got you guy's 3 or 4 tape while we were at the store."

"Ok." Hiei then sat in front of the TV and started to watch the 3-hour long tapes of Barney. With Hiei being satisfied for the moment being, Kurama went back to get four outfits to change the chibis into when they got up so they could go to the park.

~*~on with the fic~*~

Botan awoke to find that she was now in a very big bed alone. "Kuwabawa? Yuka? Where are wou?" Botan started to feel tears swell in her eyes when she heard something coming from under the bed, "KAWAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!! DERE'S A MOSTHER!!!!!!"

Kurama, hearing Botan's scream, ran into the bedroom and start to sooth her. "What's wrong? What's wrong? What happen"

"I woke up all a wone and den I heard skary noises coming from under da bed!"

"It's ok. There is nothing under there that you need to worry your sweet little head over. Now do you wanna help me look under the bed? I think I need a little help."

"Ok." Botan sniffled as she jumped off the bed and helped Kurama lift the blanket off the floor to find that it was only Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"You two are riding on my last nerve. Now if you want to go to the park I suggest that you get out there in front room and watch Barney while I get everything together." When he said Barney the three children started to scream, "But watch it quietly!" The three nodded in unison and ran out the bedroom door and to the TV screen to watch Barney.

Kurama got two more outfits and the two he had pick out beforehand. Botan was going to be wearing pink over-alls, a dark pink shirt, white frilly socks, and Pink Barbie boots. Hiei was going to wear a dark blue T-shirt with a smiley face on it saying 'Mr. Smiles', stretchy blue jeans, and white shoes. Yusuke and Kuwabara were going to wear blue striped T-shirts and black pants. But Kuwabara was going to wear red shoes and Yusuke was going to wear blue shoes. Once Barney was done Kurama grabbed the chibi's, dressed them, then they were off to the park.

Walking down the sidewalk to the park Kurama doesn't notice that Kuwabara let go of his shirttail and was starting to feed kittens milk that he found on a doorstep. (A/N: I know that was corny but it turns out cute.) He poured it into a bowl and kittens started to come and eat, then more, then more, and more, until Kuwabara was covered up by kittens and was crying. Kurama hearing lots of kittens and a young child's scream, just sweat dropped. 'Why me lord? Why me?' He turned around to see that Kuwabara had let go and was now becoming kitten food. He walked over, picked him up, and started walking to the park leaving the kittens behind, except one, which he named eiekichi. (A/N Can't spell worth s***. So sue me. Wait ... don't do that. Just read the story. n_n')

Upon arriving at the park Kurama sat on a bench and what the children play. Kuwabara was playing with his new pet, Yusuke was eating a sandwich that he brought from lunch and a puppy ran up and they were playing tug-of-war with it, Botan was running threw the field trying to catch the butterflies, jumping in the air and landing on her bottom, and Hiei was climbing a tree trying to catch the birds. When he finally caught one it pinched him and he started to whimper but got over it and jumped out of the tree and was playing in the sandbox. That was when everyone heard carnival music and the chibis ran over and started begging to go until Kurama agreed.

~*~

What has Kurama gotten himself into? You'll have to wait and see! n_n

And I would like to thank Embyr for the idea of having Hiei climbing a tree to catch the birdies. Give her/him a round of applause!

*Everyone claps whistles and hoots*

All the chibis: Pweese weview and be nice. *gets teary eyed*

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kuramas_girl on February 26, 2004, 12:34:54 PM

kuramas_girl on
kuramas_girlThat was soooo cute and that Kuwabara part with the kittens was not corny!!! *Sighs* Kurama would make such a good parent.
Kurama: I'm glad you said that *starts chanting spell*
Me: NOOOOOOOO *Covers fox ears* I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!!!

RagingDarkness247 on December 7, 2003, 8:58:54 PM

RagingDarkness247 on
RagingDarkness247well...that was pretty cute...Anyhow...you must finish it...

JinLover on December 7, 2003, 1:49:39 PM

JinLover on
JinLoverThat was SO CUTE! Especially Hiei!^_^

Setos_Girl on November 25, 2003, 10:30:00 PM

Setos_Girl on
Setos_Girli love this story. please write more soon.

Sailor_Destin on November 14, 2003, 2:20:06 AM

Sailor_Destin on
Sailor_DestinI love this story! It's soo cute 'n funny :P PLease up-date soon *puppy look*

Kurama_Koneko on October 25, 2003, 12:47:23 PM

Kurama_Koneko on
Kurama_Konekolol, kurama as a parent! this is awesome. its so cute! write more please!

YoukoKuramas_girl on October 20, 2003, 8:53:07 PM

YoukoKuramas_girl on
YoukoKuramas_girlI love this story so far its funny and cute.
My big question is how do they change back?
Anyways lol on the fic.