Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - naruto fanfic

yea yea i kno they don't go to normal skool, but bare withme ok? plz? this is my 1st! it's not done yet, but almost. im tryin to think of an ending. if anyone has any ideas let me know please!

Chapter 1 - naruto fanfic

Chapter 1 - naruto fanfic
Naruto fanfic
Jillian Coffman
It was finally summer break. Naruto had been waiting in excitement for two weeks. They only got a three week break, but that was better than nothing. After class, Naruto waited for Sasuke by the door. Sasuke was so close, but then Sakura stepped in front of him. "Um, Sasuke. I, uh" Sasuke looked around Sakura and saw Naruto standing there, alone. He stepped aside, and walked to him." Naruto, is there somthing on your mind?" Sakura stared as they talked, she thought they hated eachother. But they appeared to had been getting along for a while." No, there's nothing wrong at all."Naruto chirped as he scratched his neck." You sure?" "Uh, yep! Nothing out of the ordinary!" Sasuke was interupted by Haku," OH! Naruto! While we're on break we must have a sleep over!!" "Don't you think thats a bit, girly Haku??" Sasuke yelped."Hmmm, maybe.... How about a guy get together! Y'know, just us guys, doing guy stuff, no girls, at all." "That kinda kills the fun, doesn't it?" Gaara interupted. "Hey guys! what'cha up to?" Sakura chimed into thier conversation.We're planning a guy get together thingy!" Haku chirped. "Can I come??" Sakura asked. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Haku said, very harshly."And why not?!" "'Cus, it's a guy get together!" The argument went on for quite some time, when finally, Sasuke took Naruto by the hand and led him outside.Naruto blushed a blinding color of red as they walked out with anybody noticing. "Whats on your mind Naruto? I know something is. I've known you long enough to know that stern look on your face, and in your eyes..." "Uh, well maybe a guy get together wouldn't be that bad, y'know?" "Actually, I was thinking the same thing..." Sasuke said quietly. Naruto looked down to find Sasuke was still holding his hand." Uh, Sasuke? Y-your still holding my hand...." Naruto blushed, and Sasuke let go." Not that I mind! I mean, well, er, um,..." Sasuke laughed. "Whats so funny?!" "Do you know how stupid you looked just now?" "Yeah, I get that reaction alot from people. I guess, I am stupid....." Sasuke felt bad now, he looked own at his feet. "I, I'm sorry Naruto. Your not stupid, you just," Sasuke paused, and grabbed Naruto by his chin, forcing him to look in his eyes,"You just say stupid things sometimes, thats all," Sasuke leaned closer to Naruto's lips, and gently kissed them. Naruto was, shocked, and red as a beet! Yes, they had shared a kiss before, but that was completely a mistake, and unwanted! They hated eachother then, but now, they just didn't know. And that kiss, was completely wanted, desperately wanted.
Later on, Naruto and the other guys were planning thier get together."I say we should have it tomarrow" Haku pleaded."Well that sounds good to me" Naruto agreed. "Uh, where exactly is this gonna take place?"My suggestions are Naruto's, and Sasuke's houses." "Why our houses?!" They said together."Because you two live alone, y'know, no adults. You two can do what ever you want at your houses!" That was true, but sill."I guess we can have it at my house, I do live away from everyone else. So thats fine with me" Naruto said eagerly. "So it's settled? Tomarrow at Naruto's place." That night Naruto thought about Sasuke, holding his hand, and kissing him! He could still taste the sweetness from his gental lips."Why? Why did, he kiss me?.........Why is everything so confusing to me? Although, I did make him smile at me!" Naruto giggled."Well whatever the reason, I'm glad." He finished up the bowl of ramen, and went to bed.
The next day, Naruto woke to find breakfast on his bedside table, along with a note. "What in the world?" He thought.
Dear Naruto,
I'm sorry for my, obnoxious behavier yesterday. I hope that breakfast will make up for it.
Sasuke
"S-sasuke?! He made breakfast to make up for a kiss?" You'd figure he'd use a kiss to make up for breakfast from the horrible taste it left in Naruto's mouth."Blech! He eats this stuff?! What is this?" Naruto's breakfast was interupted by a knock at his door."Thank God!" He thought.When he opened the door, there stood Sasuke, Haku, an Gaara." Uh, you guys, ain't it a bit early for our party?" "Thats what I said" Sasuke exclaimed."All well, you're all here, so what should we do first?" "How about letting us in?" Gaara snarled. "Oh, right..." Naruto felt embarassed, and stupid. Yet again. Sasuke gave a sharp glare at Gaara, but then his eyes went to Naruto, and they stared at eachother. As the guests got settled in, Sasuke took Naruto into the kitchen. "Why do you let hem talk to you like that? It really pisses me off!" "Sasuke, it's okay... I'm used to it." "Well you shouldn't have to be! They treat you like, you're not human!" "Sasuke, you must be forgetting, I'm not human!"
"What do you mean? Of course you are!" Naruto peered into his eyes, with that stern look on his face. "Oh, that. Don't worry about that. I mean so what! As long as you're able to love, you're not completely in his control." "But, I don't know how to love... I'm helpless. What is the meaning of love any ways? Actually, I'd like to love somebody, but I'm afraid." Naruto stared at his feet, and crossed his arms."I'm scared that they'll reject me too." Sasuke stared at the ground for a while, then spoke."Y-you mean, you do love someone..." Naruto looked up at Sasuke, then back down, after seeing tears fill Sasuke's eyes."Yeah, I do. I love them alot." "Let me guess, Sakura is the one you're after. Right?" Sasuke yelped in a low voice. "No, actually. I gave up on her a long time ago, when someone knew came into my life." Naruto inched a litle closer to Sasuke, not realizing that Sasuke had already moved closer to him. "Sasuke, the one I lo--" "NARUTO! What are you two doing?!" Gaara screamed. "We're, finding some food! Hold on!!" Sasuke screamed back. "I guess we should go to our party huh?" Naruto demanded.
Hours later, everybody was heading home. "Naruto, could you c'mere a sec??" Haku asked nervously. "Uh, yeah sure. Hold on a minute Sasuke, I'll be back." Naruto ran to the front door, leaving Sasuke to himself in the kitchen."What is it Haku?" "I wanted to tell you thanks for letting us come to your house for the party." "Oh, no need to tha--" He was interupted by a hug. "H-haku!! W-what are you doing?!" Haku hugged tighter, and started to kiss Naruto's neck. "S-Sas--" Now he was interupted by a kiss. He tried to pull away, but Haku had a firm grip. As he, and Naruto fell to the floor, Naruto was thinking, thinking about Sasuke, what would he do if he saw this? Would he blame it all on him, and hate him, or would he see the struggle? Sasuke, sitting in the kitchen saw how full Naruto's sink was, and started washing the dishes. Naruto, heard the running water, and knew Sasuke couldn't here his whimpers now. Haku pulled back long enough to catch his breath, than started kissing him again. Naruto's eyes filled with tears knowing nobody could help him now. Haku finally stopped, but took Naruto into the bedroom, an shut the door. Sasuke was finishing the dishes when he heard a loud thump. "What in the world?" He said to himself. Sasuke turned off the water, and heard another thump, but louder. He turned the corner, and didn't see Naruto, or Haku. This worried him to death so he went, and searched the house."H-Haku, please! Stop! Please stop! I don't love you!" Sasuke heard that cry from Naruto, and ran straight to his bedroom. He clutched the handle, and slid the door open to find Naruto half naked, and Haku completely unclothed. "S-Sasuke! Please help me!" Sasuke's eyes filled with tears. Not tears of sadness, but tears of anger. Haku looked up long enough to see that Sasuke was, crying. "You, wanna join in Sasuke? There's plenty of Naruto to go around." S-Sasuke! I, I need your help! Please!" Sasuke looked up at Haku, and gave a threatening glare. "What? You want him to yourself? How greedy." "Let him go Haku," "Listen Sasuke, you need to lighten up, and wait your turn!" "I said, let go of him!" Naruto felt so, ashamed, that Sasuke had to see him this way, and began to cry harder. "What do you want from me?!" Naruto screamed. "Why, I want you to love me. What else?" "But, I can't love you! I saving myself for someone! The one I love, is not you Haku! The one I love, is, Sasuke! I love you Sasuke! So much!" Sasuke stared in amazement at Naruto. "Haku, I'm warning you, let him go, or I'll, tear you apart with my bare hands!" "You can't get rid of me that easy you know. There will be a price to pay." Sasuke stared at Naruto, and saw the frightened look in his eyes."Me, take me. Just leave him alone!" "Hmmm, you drive a hard bargain, but I will except you." Haku slowly stood up, leaving Naruto laying there. He slowly walked over to Sasuke, and began to kiss him, all over his body. Naruto layed on the floor, tears streaming down his cheeks. "N-Naruto, I, I love you too.... please don't forget that." "S-Saskuke,"
~FLASH~
"You're not stupid.You just say stupid things sometimes, thats all"
~FLASH~
"Sasuke!" Naruto stood to his feet, watching Haku devour Sasuke's body. "L-let him go Haku!" A flame burned in side Naruto's babyblue eyes as he glared at Haku."Not this again, listen, I'm busy! Go away!" Naruto pierced a stare at Sasuke, he really did love him, and he wanted to protect him. Naruto stood in a daze for a minute, then he could feel his body being taken over by the Nine Tailed Fox. Naruto charged at Haku, grabbing him by his throat, and pinning him against the wall. "I said leave him alone! He's mine! And no one is taking him from me!" Sasuke stared at Naruto, he could tell by Naruto's words, and actions that he really did love him. "I swear Haku, I will kill you if you ever touch me, or Sasuke again!" Haku trembled with fear as Naruto held him up higher by the second. "N-Naruto! Let him go! Please, you don't really want to kill anybody do you?!" "YES!! I want to kill him!" "No! No you don't! Not the Naruto I know!" Sasuke stood up, and tried to convince Naruto to let Haku go. "I'll make him pay for what he did to you!" Sasuke threw his arms around Naruto, and stated to cry. "Seeing you like this scares me Naruto! I love you! I don't want to be afraid of you!" Naruto slowly lowered Haku until his feet were firmly on the ground again. "I love you too Sasuke, that is why I must protect you..." Naruto dropped Haku, and hugged Sasuke back. Haku slowly crept away, and then ran. Naruto stared into Sasuke's eyes and began to kiss him, with passion. "Naruto, I've never felt this way about anyone like this before. I, love you"
Sasuke slowly picked up Naruto's clothes and placed them on the bed while Naruto filled the tub. "Naruto, can I come in?" Naruto sat there for a moment, then gave him the okay to come in. "W-what is it Sasuke?" Naruto sunk down in the water. "Do you need me to wash you back?" Naruto blushed. "I, I guess so if you want to, I mean, if you don't mind that is." Sasuke picked up the washrag and soap, and began to scrub his back, examining the scratches left from Haku. "Sasuke, what will people think? About us, that is." Sasuke paused, and began scrubbing again. "I, dont' know. And I don't think it really matters." Sasuke turned Naruto around to face him. "As long as we love eachother, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. "I guess so. I do love you but," Sasuke stared at his reflection in the water. "W-WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT??!!! Naruto blushed. "Huh? Oh, no! I was staring at my reflection!" Naruto began to laugh, as well as Sasuke. "You make me smile alot, Naruto. I guess, thats one of the many reasons I love you!" The laughing went on for a minute or so longer, when Sasuke remembered the dishes. "Oh! I'll be back in a minute!" "Okay?" Sasuke walked into the kitchen and finished the dishes.
The three weeks had passed, and nobody had heard anything from Sasuke or Naruto the whole time. The first day back to school, Sakura immediatly ran up to Sasuke, and began asking him where he was the whole break. "I stayed at a friends house." He said blushing. Naruto stared at Sasuke and smiled. "It wasn't a girl was it?!" "No, it wasn't a girl..." "Oh thank God!" She said in a sigh of relief. "EVERYBODY!! Take your seats please." Naruto's and Sasuke's seats were pretty close to eachother, but not enough to suit them. Sasuke raised his hand. "Yes Mr. Uchiha?" Can I move to another seat?" "Sure, any seat you want!^_^ " Sasuke picked up his books and moved to the desk behind Naruto. Everybody stared at them strangely.(They thought they still hated eachother) "Okay then! Our first assignment will be, to write a paper on what happened to you over your break! It's due tomarrow, and everybody will read thier paper aloud to he class." Sasuke and Naruto blushed. Haku just stared down at his legs.
After class, Sasuke was stopped by Sakura. "So, who was the friend you stayed with?" Sasuke stared at her. "Does it really matter?" Naruto watched as Sakura scolded him for being so rude. "You didn't act like this 'till you started hangin' out with Naruto!" "Is it really any of your business who he hangs out with?!" Haku interupted. "Haku! What do you want? This is mine, and Sasuke's conversation!" Sasuke looked at Naruto, who was already glaring at Haku. "I'll have you know, Miss Sakura! Sasuke was at my house!" Sasuke looked at Haku with wide eyes. "May I ask why?" "Because he knew you wouldn't look for him there!" Sakura looked down at her feet, and ran out. "Sakura! Wait!" Sasuke yelled. "Why did you tell her that Haku?!" "Because. You love Naruto, right?" Naruto looked at him again. "Yes, I do. But thats no reason to hurt Sakura's feelings!" Sasuke bumped Haku, and ran after Sakura. "Whats wrong with you?!" Naruto screamed. "What? He does love you, doesn't he?" "Yes, I guess he does." Haku smirked. "You know what? Stay away from us! "Naruto ran after Sasuke.
"Sakura, wait!" "Leave me alone! If you hated me, why didn't you tell me?" They both stopped running. "I don't hate you. I just...." "You just what? "I just love someone else, okay? And I didn't stay at Haku's house. He just told you that because he's mad at me!" Sakura walked over to Sasuke. " Why is he mad at you?" "Let's just say he has problems." Sasuke started to shed tears as if he were hiding things. "Sasuke? Whats wrong? Why are you cr-." Sasuke, overcome with emotions, then hugged Sakura as if he would never let go. "Sasuke?! Sasuke, where are you?" Naruto hollered When Naruto found them hugging, he started to cry too. "S-Sasuke?!" Suprised, Sasuke and Sakura stopped hugging and turned towards Naruto. Naruto ran as fast as he could, crying his eyes out. "How? How could he do this? After all the love I shared with him?!" "Naruto! wait!" Sasuke ran after him.
Naruto ran inside his house and locked himself in his room. He was suprised as there was a knock at the door. He didn't have time to answer, for Sasuke burst inside. "Naruto, it wasn't what you think! I was in a state where I was overcome with feelings I had to let go of." "Really.... and you just so happen of had to let them go with her!? I am always here for you Sasuke!" "I, I know that. I would never had done that to you if I had known that it would hurt you." I know, but......, I didn't want to think of ever losing you."
Sasuke moved towards Naruto. Naruto knew that he loved Sasuke, but he was afraid of being an outcast all of his life. Even Sasuke's soothing words didn't calm the matter any. He wanted to live the rest of his life with Sasuke. He was going to sacrifice alot for him. "Sasuke, I love you and I would do anything to be with you." He moved closer to Sasuke and kissed him. "Naruto, should we tell anyone?" Naruto looked confused. "I think our best bet will be to hold it off for a while." "That is a good idea..." Sasuke held Naruto close as he fell asleep.
Naruto woke to find Sasuke on the floor asleep. "Sasuke..." Sasuke woke up to Naruto laying down beside him. "What are you doing on the floor, Naruto?" Naruto turned over. "Because you were down here alone." "Yeah, but I didn't know it would be okay." Naruto looked at him seriously. "Why would you think that?! Of course you can sleep on my bed." "Well, as long as you want me to." "BELIEVE IT!" Naruto shouted, and winked at Sasuke. Sasuke laughed. "Let's have some breakfast." "Okay, I'll cook!" Naruto jolted, before Sasuke could offer. "Well, if you insist." They sat down at the table to eat when Naruto smirked. Sasuke looked up to find what was so funny. "Sasuke, can I show you something?" "Sure. What is it?" "TRANSFORM!!" "N-Naruto! What are you doing?!"
"Do you like my sexy jutsu?" NO! I like you as you are! Obviuosly!" "I was just testing you! And, YOU PASSED!!" "Uh, what?" Sasuke looked at him strangely. "BELIEVE IT!!" Sasuke continued eating. "Uh, Naruto." "Yeah?" "We didn't do our assignment!" "Well, we could not go, y'know, skip class..." Naruto tried to say quietly. "Well, I guess that is better than going without it, so okay we'll stay home all day today." Naruto shockingly looked up at Sasuke, and he smiled. "That gives us some alone time." Sasuke smirked. "What should we do?"
Hours later, Naruto had an idea. "Hey, Sasuke. Maybe we should go on a date, or something." Sasuke peered into Naruto's eyes, daydreamingly. "Sounds fine with me. Where should we go?" Naruto looked at him. "You choose." "How about, lunch by the waterfall?" Naruto looked at him with sparkles in his eyes. "L-lunch!? That sounds so wonderful! What shall we have? How about RAMEN!" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "All you eat is ramen! Is there anything else you like?!" "Well, actually, there is...." Naruto glared at Sasuke. "Well, what is it?" He said shuddering. Naruto then shadow cloned himself, and he, and his clone smooshed Sasuke in between them. "I like Sasuke sandwhich!" Sasuke started to turn pink across his face. "N-Naruto! Cut it out! I, can't breath!" Naruto then got rid of his clone, and looked at Sasuke with a smirk. "Thats good!" Naruto then leaped onto Sasuke and began giving him CPR. When Naruto finished up his supposed CPR treatment, Sasuke just looked at him and laughed. "Y'know what Naruto? I, just love you, so much!" Then the two began to kiss, and forgot all about thier date.
Naruto, and Sasuke were interupted by a knock at the door. "Who could that be I wonder? I never get visitors. Sasuke, maybe you should go into another room." Sasuke got up and went into the bedroom. Naruto opened the door, and there stood Sakura. "Hello Naruto!" Naruto looked at her strangely. "Can I help you? At all?" Sakura peered into his house."You haven't seen Sasuke, have you? Because I've beem looking for him." "No. I haven't seen him since yesterday." Sakura looked at him as if she knew he were hiding something. "Why weren't you at school? Sasuke wasn't there either." "I'm sick! And I don't know where Sasuke is!" Naruto tried shutting the door, but Sakura caught it, and ran inside. She searched every room but Naruto's as he tried to get her to leave. Sakura finally reached Naruto's room, and busted open the door. There stood Sasuke, in nothing but his pants. "W-what was going on in here?! Why is Sasuke in your house?!" Sasuke looked at Naruto, then spoke. "Sakura, Naruto, and I...., we love eachother." Sakura looked down at her feet and then at Naruto. No one said anything for a while, until Sakura finally spoke. "Well, as long as you're happy, Sasuke, I'm happy too." She looked up at Sasuke, and Naruto, and smiled. "Sakura? I know you don't like me, but could you do me, and Sasuke a favor?" Sakura stared at Naruto as if to say 'what do you want?' "Yeah sure," "Can you not tell anyone about us? Please?..." "I guess. If you don't want me to, I won't." Naruto smile at her. "Thanks..."
The next day, Naruto, and Sasuke went back to school. "Mr. Uzumaki! Mr. Uchiha! You're back! Where are your essays?" Sasuke pulled his out, and gave it to Kakashi. "Mr. Uzumaki?" "Oh, right!" Naruto pulled his out and handed it in to. "Well, now that everyone is here, we'll share them! Sasuke, your first! Then Naruto!" Sasuke looked embarassed. When Sasuke stood up, Sakura just stared at her desk.
"Ahem, over the summer, I met someone. Someone, who makes me, happy. I have never been happier, and I love them alot. They remind me of my childhood, when I was happy, before my clan was wiped out. I spent most of my time at thier house, feeling things I thought I would never feel again." Naruto looked up at Sasuke, and Sasuke back at Naruto, they just smiled. "Feelings of, forgiveness, feelings of, love...." Very expressive, Mr. Uchiha, Naruto you're up!" "Uh! Right!"
"Over summer I too found some I loved. Someone I could be myself with, someone who, loved me for who I am. I spent all of my time with them, and found out that life is definatly better when you have someone to share it with. I found out that there is somebody in the world for everybody. Even if we just want to give up on love, we should keep going, because we eventually find someone who loves us. For who we are, not for who they think we are." Sasuke's eyes filled with tears as Naruto read on. "We may have no one left for you, but if we keep looking, we'll surely find someone for us." "Very good Mr. Uzumaki! Very discriptive." Naruto walked back to his seat, and sat down. Sasuke scooted his desk up, so he was in touching distance of Naruto's hair, and began twirling it around his fingers. He leaned foward, and whispered, "The time, is now..." Naruto turned around, and they shared a kiss, in front of everyone. The whole class jut stared, in amazement, while Kakashi, read his book. He happened to look up to see Sasuke pull away from Naruto. "Y-you two are, in love with eachother!?" Kakashi tried to look suprised, but he knew, he always knows. He just looked at them, and smiled. 'Young love...' he thought.
The next few weeks passed, and Naruto couldn't have ben happier. He was happy, that finally, someone loved him, for who he was. Sasuke couldn't be happier, that Naruto was happy. "Sasuke, do you remember our first kiss?..." Sasuke looked up from his homework. "Of coarse I do. I've never felt so, fired up, well you get my drift." Naruto laughed. "I know what you mean. I felt the same way."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jcoleman on May 27, 2006, 8:02:36 AM

jcoleman on
jcolemanhow very .......interesting ^_ ^
                                      

TailsNejiswife on January 23, 2006, 1:08:54 PM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifeOH TEA!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS GOOD CORRECTION THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!
U SHOULD WRIGHT MORE :D

hydes_luver on January 7, 2006, 5:06:24 PM

hydes_luver on
hydes_luverI'm sorry if it's not what you all expected.... I tried my best.... T.T Sorry...