Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Burnt Scars

Got to get back to you on that.

Chapter 2 - Burnt Scars

Chapter 2 - Burnt Scars
Doomsday sighed and twirled her purple hair. Her eyes gleam up at the posters on her ceiling. She gets up from her depressed state and opens up her window as if a prince in black armor would save her. Doomsday checked her clock. "Only 3AM... How long will it be to where I can just pop all these stitches keeping me alive?!" She cried as the flash back started...

"Mom? Where are you...? Dad...?" Young Doomsday whimpered. She looked over to her dead burnt down home. Smelling the flesh of her parents inside. Why do you hate us?! We was perfect! We listened to you we obayed you!


Doomsday snapped out of it and walked out her room listening to her brothers conversation.

"We can't stay here any longer. Sooner or later someone will figure us out." Fear analized his words carefully.
"I know but still, changing our lifestyle for another century is cruel to us all." Reaper objected. "And. Most of the retards herearemostly demons; like us."
"But what happened fifteen-thousand years ago was not our fault" Fear displeased.

Doomsday sighed and walked down the stairs. Her brothers paused from the conversation. She looked at them; they had the hunch she herd the whole thing in the first place. They sighed and opened their mouths to apologize, but Doomsday held her hand up, "Save it. Finding a new home isn't neccasary." Reaper stood from the arm chair he was in. Fear looked up and did the same, he took a deep breath, "Doomsday, I understand your desicion but its not healthy-"
"Save it! I'm staying here!" She cried.

Reaper held his arms out to Doomsday for a comfort hug. Doomsday ignored it and walked out the front door. Fear sighed and looked at Reaper, who was about to chase after her, "Don't. We have Hannah if anything happens. We couldn't control why our parents burned our home down, let her be."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment