Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - phrophosy

fallow a girl as she is tossed into a world who will look to her for all ansewers

Chapter 1 - phrophosy

Chapter 1 - phrophosy
There are 4 main powers in this time. The humans, wingx, evils ruled by vampires, and mechas.

War ruled the worlds of the 4 powers. They tried to claim peace by joining blood but it never worked.

How do i know this? I am alase the reader of time, and teller of chances.
I can tell you the basices of the war ender but not in details of there life.

A small child winx evil and human will be born. She will be dieing. Mechas will save her making her one of all lines, 25% of each. The mechas will keep her till she is 10. She will run hunted by them to humans. She will find her parents graves. And an evil army. They will hold her for an year. Winx will attack her perison she will stay with them for a year befor returning to her parents graves.

She will stay there till she is 14. In this time her opposite will have endded the war of the 4 worlds. The cases will mix. Then split. Some will fallow mishar. Other will find new gods. Some will look for this girl. Others will bow to only them selfs.

Now if the girl learns her power she will rise. Kill mishra and guild the world the ture peace. But if any side kills her the world will fallow her to death.

So you would think mishra is doomed. No, if he can captucher the girl and get her to bow willingly to him then the world is his. But her death will still hold true.

No matter what the world war is over. I know her chances are slime for an happy endding but we must hope for the best.

Lastly, the girl will be marked by a birth mark on her back. A pair of wings oddly colored. You must find her on her 13 birthday when she is with the humans. I had you built to help her.

So karn will you help the girl. Save her even.

Karn: "Yes, i will find her story keeper. She will know the truth and stay safe. You have my word."

On this day karn promised she was born. And her childhood was just as promised. on her 13 birthday karn started to look for her but didnt not find her till a year hence and this is were the story truely starts. for it is the only part i have the details of.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment