Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Forgoten child

fallow a girl as she is tossed into a world who will look to her for all ansewers

Chapter 2 - Forgoten child

Chapter 2 - Forgoten child
Forgoten child

He stood in her empty room. He knew nothing about her or were she would go. He walked out to the village to find someone who did.

Serra ran to the stream near her parents graves. She had been so small when she found this place. It took her 10 years to escape the robots, then she came here. She met the evils and a new hate grew in her.

She had no one to talk to, she would sing for the woods. Sing to her long dead parents. She had been here 2 years. The villagers took her in but they thought her a mute and a small child. She just didn't have much to say. For a time she had lost her voice. A cures for her robot parts. Her blood was a small part oil. Her bones were mostly metals.

Robots used there bodies and a swarm mind to talk. She was alone for the first 10 years. It still felt that way. She wanted a friend. Other girls were planing there marriages on the 14 birthday. Meeting husbans who would join with them the fallowing year.

What did she get. Poor poor girl lovely but has no voice to say i do. She did have a voice she wanted to yell but could only run here. That had to change, to night.

She had a smalll blade to cut her hair. Barries to dye in purple. A new prayer to say as she ran from the past to her next nightmare.

She sat by the creek, feet lightly playing with the fish. She sang sweet and true. Words her ears never heard but lips still knew. Her deep brown hair falling over the graves. The barries stained her hair perfect. No one would know her. Would they even care she was gone.

Then the bushes moved. A man 5 times her size steeped to the clearing. She was small yes but still even a grown man would look a dwarf.

"Why did you stop singing it was lovely serra." his voice was deep but carring.

She jumped at her name. She knew her name but she never told. Only she knew and a few robots perhaps. She stood on the eadge of the creek, the man moving closer. She was traped, just like last time she came here.

"I promise i won't harm you serra. I was sent to keep you safe. My name is karn. Please try to speak i need to know you understand me. Some of the others had problems. This isen't my normale tounge."

He was right next to her. She stood her ground. He sat down so she could look him in the eyes. "K-karn, means protecter in some toungs." she placed a hand to his cheek, and smiled with a nod.

He stood once more and steeped in to the river. The small fish ran away from his movments. "You are a better fisher then me. It will be a cold night. Time to go back to the village. We'll be mutes together."

Serra nodded and helped him back out then towards the village in silance. She had spooken to the living. She was happy for tonight.

Karn tucked her in, then took a space outside her door. She was so sweet. Hurt by so many and cold because of it. No she was just scard to be herself and get hurt. Just to dame sweet. he sieghed and fell asleep.

Serra didn't sleep long. A night of the new king woke her. He kept her quite and tied her feet and hands. He held her close to his chest. He placed a black rose were karn had left her and jump back out the window girl in hand.

He put her down after clearing the forest. His small camp waited for them. He let her mouth go and made a fire. Serra made only a few sobs. Karn would think she hated him. He would leave the town and the villagers lives would go unchanged without the silent child.

He was making as stew of some kind. She sat so still. He took her for asleep. "My my. Such good maners. Most i kidnap scream and cry and struggle when i put them in my arms. But she let me run. No noise to wake the great karn of the choosen. Maybe she was the wrong girl."

He moved fliping her over to lay on her stomach and ppulled her shirt up. It was her the wings were there just as they should. He untied her hands and feet but tied her waist to a rope he had tied on his wrist.

"Since your up and can't run away. Come sit by the fire and eat something. I'v watched you all week. You haven't ate in two days." He half pulled her over. He would think her no older then 8 by her size. He held her beside him and poored them both bowls of the stew. He downed his in two gulps but she sipped slowly. He watched her she paid no heed to his eyes.

When she finished he placed an arm around her and took the bowl. Serra looked away from him but he cupped her chin in his hand and forced there eyes together. "So small must be the robotics or winx. Yes, winx age slower but they still grow once they get there wings. Your still wingless ah." serra nodded.

"Well you'll fit in well at your new home. A forgotten promise to every one but mishra." he laid back from the fire leving her alone in the light. Serra staired in it till nearly dawn befor laying back down in the dirt.

Karn awoke well after dawn. Her room was empty again but the sing of thenew king lay in her bed. He ran all day towards mishra's palace. The villagers didn''t even know she was gone from there lives.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment