Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A daughter for evil

fallow a girl as she is tossed into a world who will look to her for all ansewers

Chapter 3 - A daughter for evil

Chapter 3 - A daughter for evil
A daughter for evil.

Serra rod in the nights arms for 5 days. He didn't talk much but she made no noise. She had screamed when a spider was on her in the morrning he laughed. She got him back with a halk sitting with her the next. When he went to shoo it, the halk almost got an eye.

He never let her off her leash but untied his wrist once in a while. Her felt night clothing was very dirty. It wasen't built for long jorneys but it was better then a skirt on a horse.

They saw the palace with the sunset of the fifth day. She was tacken inside willingly by the nights at the door. Her night left to find someone ealse. They took her to a room in a tower. There were 5 women waiting. Two were servents ment for bathing or dressing. 2 were muscular and an old one who gave orders.

The guards pushed her in and locked the door leaving with hevey footfalls on the stairs. The 2 bigs ones pulled her to the center as the other 2 started undressing her. Every thing was hand movement orders but they new cues very well.

She was bathed and dried but when they started anding purfume below her neck serra protested only to be held in place. The painted her nails did makup, and hair finishing her slopy cut.

A purple suit was brought in. The bottom was legs. Loose but closed at the ancles and waist. The top part was still the same fabric and only had a strap around her back. It covered her whole front to the key. A little small in the neck though, but they fixed it. Matching slippers, see through jacket, and jews were added.

They then sent her out. She smelt like spring everwere but it was wereing down. She moved down the steps then through the halls tring to hid her brithmark that was in plain sieght. The odd guard would help her but without speaking it was a hard task.

Serra wandered to a large garden with every flower ever seen. Gardens were a rare luxury even in a palace during the wars. She wandered throught every path. When serra came to the crystal pond she sat and sing to it. No fish,birds, lost soles, or graves. But she sang full words and traced a dance in the water. It was a deep peace she truly need.


Karn heard her sing. He had made it to the forest the night before and heard serra in the garden. She looked right her wings safe on her back. Guards, invisable guards they watched her, took her words into there hearts. But more came but to him. He went willingly, not bothering her peace. He knew inside he should save her but he couldn't.

"What do you mean Serra has been left unguarded. He's just the protector, if any thing happens to the girl all my plans will fall. Get back to her side now!" mishra sat back down waved 2 to side guards tob take karns sleep enchanted form, some were safe from praying eyes as the others ran to the garden.

His advisor came to him next. "My lord is it right to let the girl run free?"

"Yes, i want to be like a farther. We know so far every one has treated her so badly. If we can be kind then we rule her. For she wont kill her only friends."

"But you act like she was your child."

"In a sence she is. I am lonely at the top of the world. The perfect child is forced into my life why not take it. My main law is keep what you kill. Well i killed her father to toke her to the robots so she is my child."

"I didn't know. Would you like her to meet you yet or wait till she starts talking to us."

"Don't push just wait. She'll come looking for me. Now be gone i wish to rest!"

The advisor left. The king thought to himself. Karn she talked to you. She's smart sweet and the killer of worlds. Once she bows the final rebellions will fall. I'll have to lock her after that, but then i'll have a nice pet.

Karn slept. He dreamed of his mission if it failed what it ment. But what about the girl? She was being killed on the inside because of what she was. Would she want to save the world at the cost of the her life?
Would he want to loss her? She really did need him.

Serra walked the garden all day. No lunch, no rest, no stoping. She fliped and danced and sang all day. The world needed more gardens like this. She found a small clearing. She called an old spell she learned from the robots. Music played, she sang, she danced they all matched.

Her guards stood in aw. She was small like a bird in the woods. She was no bigger then 8 but was in truth 14. Her wants shown in her proved it. Then her toughts so private sharded only with karn.. She just knew stuff. She knew your toughts but she could keep a seacrt.

Then it all stoped. She looked and listened. No animals, birds, fish. She sieghed. She remembered the fish nibbaling her toes, halks and hummers dancing with her, large cats warming her nights. No nothing like that was in a garden but soomething was. Watching, waiting.

She didn't wait. She ran to the palace. Opening doors every few steps. No one was here. No maids, guards, servent. She moved to the dongens. Prisoners! Old an younge all men. The youngest were confussed by her persecens. The old looked sorry for her. Others wisled and holdared about her wings and pure butey.

She stoped at one cell. 3 men in there twenties stood at the bars. They looked satarving but one seemed familer. They reached for her. Serra stayed just back so they missed.

They relaxed, 2 gave up and laid back on the floor together for warmth. The other tried to cox her over. "Please i wont bit i just want to know what you've become. You girl-like thing." Serra stepped only 2 inches but her grabbed her and pulled her agenst the bars. "Must be cold in that jacket come. Your small just slip throught they wont bother us. I just wish to talk please."

Serra shook her head but sliped throught. He hugged her, and sat down bring her into his lap. "I've misssed you since you ran away mute. The revolution brought me here. What about you find your voice."

Serra cluched his hands. He had saved her. Been so mad when she ran to the winxs or wouldn't talk. But now she couldn't help him. "Guards! Go now they wont be happy your here. They would toture you and me please go."

He pushed her back out. The guards grabb her shoulders. She saw them at last. The guided her up to a room far from the cold dongens. Away from a protector. They fallowed her into the room blocking the door.

There were no windows only floting balls of blue glass. They gave off a dim glow but when the guards claped the light was as brighter then the sun.
There was a bed of pillows and blankets, 2 dressers, and a table with 2 chairs and hot food on top. A feast really.

She sat and ate till she was full. There was barly a dent so she offered the guards some with a hand movement. They came and ate.

Serra moved off to look at the dressers. Each had 4 draws. In the first 3 were locked and the last was paper pens and ink of every color. The second was unlocked. The top 2 drawers were clothing like she wore just in diffrent colors and shades. The next was makup, perfum and jewlery. The last was was small toys. Stuffed animals, dolls, small balls. One was even pure gade.

As she looked through the draw a new person entered. "What are you doing? the supper is for the girl not you!"

"She ate. She offered what she haddent eaten to us."

"She spook or waved i must know when she talks!"

"Nope no words, but she sang all day. Shes no mute like the report said. It's the lovest singing voice we'd ever heard. Not bad at dancing either."

The advisore nodded and walk over to serra the guards started back at the feast. He took the toys from her hands and put them back then closed the draw. "How do like you new home" he spoke as he unlocked a draw. He pulled a tiara from inside. He placed it on her head and held her at arms lenght. "You are perfect for it dear princess. Mishra will just adore you."





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment