Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - wings of freedom

fallow a girl as she is tossed into a world who will look to her for all ansewers

Chapter 4 - wings of freedom

Chapter 4 - wings of freedom
Wings of freedom.

Serra woke in the pillow bed. The guards were gone from sight and the lights were on. She dressed as she had been showen the day befor. She hesitated with the crown but got it on. "I must find this mishra. Mishra means killer of worlds in most toungs. But why do i know that."

She stepped out of her room. The garden was close but he wouldn't be there. She had to find a thrown room. There were people buzzing about. People from villages bowed. Guards steped aside without question.

She found a waiting room. Faimlys gathered in the room not notacing her like most others. She walked in. I small child pulled on her jacket. "did it hurt to get that put on your back."

"No, birth mark." serra froze. She had spoke. What was happaning to her? She had spoke. She turned to run but the advisor stood in her way. "Glade to see your up, and talking." His smile was sour. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the next room.

There were merchent speaking with the king. The advisor walk past them and bowed befor standing to the kings right. He wishpered something and the king jumped and ran to her.

"You wished to see me? I've wanted to meet you as well. I have a job to do now." He waved at the people. "Join me for dinner tonight?" serra nodded. His smile fadded. "I-i'll come"

He hugged her and sent her back out. She wonder more halls. She liked mishra so far. She wanted to talk to him tell him every thing. She remembered karn. Mishra and karn had treated her human but were was karn?

She sreached rooms for hers but only found empty rooms. Then in one a chained man slept. Karn had come folr her and mishra had him chained up. She walked to his still body. Her hands reached for his face. "Karn karn k-karn please wake up."

In his dream he heard her. Her voice was pulling him back. His arms moved. The broke the chains and he hugged her. "Serra how did you find me."

She pressed into his chest. Tears made his chest damp. He knew some thing was wrong now. "It's ok i'm here now. Tell me whats wrong."

She forced her tears back and pulled off him. "My back, it hurts." he pulled her back to him placing his hands on her back. But only for a second then he had to pull them off. Her back hurt because her brith marks were white hot.

"go in to the hallway now. I'll be out in a few moments. Don't touch your back." serra moved out of the room. She could feel the silks mealting. She curled into a ball of the floor. The next second she was out like a light liying face down in the middle of the hall.

Karn said nothing as he picked her up. He made shure not to touch her back. He ran to the pool he saw her at the day befor. He floted her in the water. Steam rose from where water met back.

He watched. He knew her wings were pushing out. The birth marks would be unharmed but certainly mishra would notice. Then blood filled the water. Wings beat the water. He pulled her out. Serra forced herself to calm down.

Karn sat next to her a stared to wash her blood socked wings. "What are they karn" She had seen wings befor but not this size. They were small, she would never fly. They looked lovely though, and fit through tairs karn had made in her jacket.

"There hope for the world and you. There something mishra will fear. They'll show you truer freedom then flying ever could."



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment