Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day Or Is It

I made this up in year 6 but with a few alterations

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day Or Is It

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day Or Is It
It was a quiet day I am 25 and my mum died exactly two years ago, my dad died when I was born I felt the same about both of them. I decided to go home and watch horror movies when I was younger I used to think that zombies and ghosts really existed but now I am older I dont believe it any more. It was getting late so I went to bed&.

BANG BANG, I woke up Bang there it was again, I got down stairs and shouted who is it. No answer.

I got the flamethrower and went to the front door I opened it and there was my mum, a zombie with an axe in her hand. So I ran to the phone and rang the police they said zombies control this so called police. I ran out side and said get The flamethrowers I ran to the funeral and said quick kill the zombies or were become one. I ran out and went to Omars house I told him the zombies are here again he got a flamethrower and so did I.

We got the army over and then more zombies raised from the dead. So we slit up and killed as many as we can I had the grave yard this side of the town and Omar had the grave yard in the other side of town.

We wiped out as many as we could but they just kept coming back for more! I then got a load of phone calls from majors kings queens around the world and they all said the same thing we have zombies.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment