Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - STEALING

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 1 - STEALING

Chapter 1 - STEALING
Only the tuff survive Ch.1

The deputy Riverclaw took a deep breath and then padded into the cave. What do you want? Blazestar growled. Blazestar we are losing more cats, we can not go on like this. There was silence for a moment. Yes we can. Go steal apprentices and kits from the other clans. Blazestar muttered. But more of our cats could die! He exclaimed. So? He spat. Riverclaw was shocked. Blazestar spat again, NOW GO IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE! Yes Blazestar. He murmured.

Riverclaw yowled the names of the cats that were to come with him to steal cats. Furyeyes, Bristlepelt, and Thunderclaw, you are coming with me to steal some cats! Yes Riverclaw They muttered.

Riverclaw and his patrol raced through the trees at top speed to the MoonClan border. STOP! growled Riverclaw. They all skidded to a halt. What is it? Thunderclaw growled. Now we wait for the night to come. Riverclaw replied.

Darkness started creeping in the forest. Let’s go. Riverclaw whispered. With that they ran silently across the border. Keep your ears pricked and your eyes open, we’re nearing camp, and keep your mouths shut. Riverclaw muttered. The four cats creped silently into MoonClan camp. Thunderclaw and Furyeyes you go steal the kits, while Bristlepelt and I go steal some apprentices. Riverclaw whispered. Thunderclaw and Furyeyes nodded, and then started lightly padding to the nursery.
Right, Bristlepelt lets go. He murmured. As Riverclaw and Bristlepelt crept in the apprentice den they each chose the apprentices to get. Riverclaw gently snatched Rockpaw, who he had met at a gathering, while Bristlepelt chose Glarepaw and gently grabbed his scruff. Then as they were creeping out of the apprentice den, the heard a yowl coming from the nursery. Damn! yowled Riverclaw.
Come on Bristlepelt, who cares if the apprentices wake up now! With that the two cats sped up and as fast as they could run. Behind them Thunderpelt and Furyeyes had kits in there jaws. Thunderpelt had a huge mouth so he had two. The four cats made it successfully back to camp, where Blazestar was waiting.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowpiplup on August 9, 2008, 12:44:08 AM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupAWESOME!

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 1:12:27 AM

icestorm on
icestormThanks! ^^

miknart on August 3, 2008, 3:40:33 AM

miknart on
miknart;___; poor Mountainclan Kitties, they should take out Blazestar >__<

icestorm on August 3, 2008, 3:41:46 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol! They are MoonClan kits!

miknart on August 3, 2008, 3:44:03 AM

miknart on
miknartoops XD sry XD i had bad memory XP

icestorm on August 3, 2008, 3:42:08 AM

icestorm on
icestormand apprentices!

Falconlobo on August 1, 2008, 9:36:24 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothat's so wrong

icestorm on August 1, 2008, 11:16:58 AM

icestorm on
icestormWhat? That they stole cats. yes it is wrong!

Falconlobo on August 1, 2008, 11:35:54 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyes that^^

darkyoshi555 on August 1, 2008, 8:47:14 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555o u were right there is one cuss word
o well, cool!

icestorm on August 1, 2008, 8:48:14 AM

icestorm on
icestormyea. Sorry bout that. Thank you! =DD