Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The gathering

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 3 - The gathering

Chapter 3 - The gathering
Only the Tuff survive Ch.3

Today was the day of the gathering and every cat in
ShadeClan wanted to go.

Riverclaw padded up to Blazestar and helped him decide who should go. Riverclaw you will be going to the gathering. Who all do you think we should take? Blazestar asked. Rushfur lightningclaw Bloodfur Sunpaw Shadepaw and Rage paw. Riverclaw listed. Blazestar nodded. We don’t want to take any other warriors that went on the raid to steal some of MoonClans cats. They could recognize the scent. Blazestar said thoughtfully. Now you can go send the message to who’s coming. He muttered. Blazestar what will you say at the gathering? Riverclaw asked. I don’t know but it couldn’t be that bad. He replied. This was one of Blazestars better days thought Riverclaw. He normally would have clawed his ears off if he asked.
We are leaving to go to the gathering now! Blazestar yowled. All the cats gathered around him. And Blazestar shot off with the others right behind him. Blazestar let out a sigh of relief only Rockstar the MountainClan leader was there. Riverclaw padded over to the MountainClan deputy Fangtooth. Hows the prey running? Riverclaw asked. Good thank you. He replied. How’s everything going in your clan? He asked curiously. Not good, you know why. Riverclaw answered. Yup, so he is still evil. Fangtooth muttered half to himself. Suddenly Riverclaw scented Moon
Clan and saw them come racing in. As soon as Cresentstars paws touched the rock Blazestar let out a yowl. Who will speak first? He asked. I will Rockstar replied. Every thing in MountainClan is going well. The prey is plentiful. There was a fox found in our territory we chased it out and it ran across the MoonClan border. That is all. He beckoned Cresentstar forward. We have plenty of prey and every thing is fine. He mewed curtly. But we think some clan stole three kits and two apprentices from us. But now I think it might have been that fox and we know there is a badger in our territory. So now I think a fox stole the kits and the badger probably killed the apprentices when the were hunting or something. Blazestar you may speak now. Cresentstar muttered. All is well in ShadeClan too. The prey is plentiful we have rain and we did chase a big dog fox out of out territory. And that’s about it. The gathering is over. Riverclaw let out a sigh of relief. What is it? Asked Fangtooth. I can’t tell you, Im sorry. Fangtooth nodded. Okay but if you need to tell me something you can. Thanks for understanding. Riverclaw meowed. Well my clan is leaving so I better be going. Fangtooth murmured. Same here. Muttered Riverclaw. Till next gathering. Fangtooth waved his tail in fare well. Till next gathering. Riverclaw murmured.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 2:27:57 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobodang

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 2:28:25 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol!

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 2:34:22 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboheh

miknart on August 3, 2008, 3:49:53 AM

miknart on
miknart>.< Blazestar i hate you XDD lol

icestorm on August 3, 2008, 3:52:54 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol! I hate blazestar too!

darkyoshi555 on August 2, 2008, 1:57:27 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555okay good, Blazestar didn't tell...neither did Riverclaw...

hey this is getting really good!

icestorm on August 2, 2008, 2:02:11 AM

icestorm on
icestormThank you!I'm gonna put more up somtime today!

darkyoshi555 on August 2, 2008, 2:04:14 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555YAY!!! i will for surely read it!