Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - THE PLAN

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 4 - THE PLAN

Chapter 4 - THE PLAN
Only the tuff survive Ch.4

The cats raced through the trees back to ShadeClan camp. Riverclaw I need to speak with you! Blazestar called. Oh no, what did I do this time? Thought Riverclaw. He met Blazestar in the leaders den. Did you need anything? He asked nervously. No. I just need to talk with you. I want more. He growled. Uhh more what? Riverclaw asked.
I want bigger territory more cats. I want to be the strongest clan in the forest. You know the story of the great Tigerstar that goes back thousands of years ago. Blazestar mewed. I know the story. He urged. Well in the story they say he tried to rule all the clans but he failed. Well if he failed then I’ll fail ruling all the clans. So I have made a plan. Blazestar went on. The plan is that we will collect as many cats as we can and train them to be strong. Then we stretch out our territory farther back, not in the other clan’s territories. Then we will be the biggest, strongest clan. Then we make friends of the other clans. We won’t attack or do anything. We will just act really nice. And we tell them to feel free to join. We won’t force them, because I know sometime they will join. Riverclaw stared in horror at his leader, he knew the leader was evil but this? Then Blazestar went on we will send cats that have rolled in fox dung to kill cats from there clan. So they’ll think foxes are invading there territories. And when they ask why there’s none in our territory I’ll say there is safety in numbers. So to keep safe they’ll have to join our clan. Yuck thought Riverclaw, I hope I don’t have to roll in fox dung. Now do you think that plan is a good one? Blazestar asked. Riverclaw had to admit that, that was a very good plan. Yes Blazestar I think it’s a very good plan. Riverclaw answered.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 2:29:45 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboevillllllll

miknart on August 3, 2008, 3:55:19 AM

miknart on
miknarto____o...... EVIL PLAN!!!!! BlazeCLAW TigerCLAW XDD both claws X3 and now both stars o____o XD

Can't wait till the next chapter o_______________o

icestorm on August 3, 2008, 3:58:39 AM

icestorm on
icestormoh yeah!!! I didn't notice that!! XD

darkyoshi555 on August 2, 2008, 9:40:10 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555o no...this is going to end in violence...i have a feeling

wow this is really getting good!

icestorm on August 2, 2008, 2:15:09 PM

icestorm on
icestormIt might! Thank you!