Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - THE NEW TERRITORY

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 5 - THE NEW TERRITORY

Chapter 5 - THE NEW TERRITORY
Only the Tuff Survive Ch. 5

Riverclaw shivered. Today was the day that the clan would get more territory. Riverclaw was to choose who would go with him.

I want Thunderclaw, Rushfur, and Bloodclaw to help me find more territory for the clan. Yes sir! The mewed in a confused way. Of course they were wondering why we needed more territory. I’ll explain once we are on our way.

As they started going about looking for more territory Riverclaw explained everything that Blazestar said. Well that is a good idea. They all agreed thoughtfully. Hmm, well this is where the border ends; no one has claimed this territory, just as Blazestar told me. Okay lets go.
Riverclaw mewed, Wow, I wonder why ShadeClan didn’t take this territory before. Look at all the trees and everything, just what ShadeClan likes! And I can hear and scent all the prey! Now Blazestar said since we are going to have lots of territory there is going to be a second camp, in the new territory we have. Riverclaw exclaimed. That’s a good idea to! They all agreed.
The sun was starting to go down by the time they got to the place to mark there new borders. Okay we’ll mark the borders then find somewhere to rest. Okay the borders are set, lets find a place to rest and hunt in the morning.
~the following morning~
Okay once we are done hunting we will meet back here. Okay? Yes sir! They meowed and sped off. Almost right away Riverclaw scented a mouse, and instantly dropped into a hunters crouch. He creped up silently, then he pounced on it. Yes! Riverclaw exclaimed. He headed back to there meeting place to find them all back. Riverclaw sat next to Thunderclaw and got comfier. Then he croched down and ate.

Well we better get going we have to find a good place for camp. Riverclaw muttered. As they trotted around Riverclaw saw something moving around in the bracken. His companions also took notice, there claws slid out.
The creature had noticed them too. It was creeping around them it was very hard to see. It must be using the forest to hide. So it can strike at any moment. Form a circle! Yowled Riverclaw. Riverclaw heard a twig go CRACK! Show yourself! He yowled. Then a long legged, beautiful light brown she-cat with black paws stepped out. Who are you? Riverclaw asked. She looked very scared, but she bravely stepped up till she stood right in front of him. I think you should be telling me who you are, this is my place! She growled. I’m Riverclaw. The big dark brown cat is Thunderclaw. The red and black tabby is Bloodfur. And the dark gray tabby with the light gray stripes is Rushfur. Now can you tell us your name, please? He asked gently. Yes, my name is Flower. Well Flower lets find a place to sit down, I’ll tell you why we are all here. Okay, follow me she murmured. She led them to a mini cliff and went right under some bushes. They followed her witch soon led to the bottom of the little cliff. Wow thought Riverclaw this would be an awesome place to set second camp. They all laid down and Riverclaw begun. We are here because our clan wants more territory and more cats. It’s actually a very long story. Do you know any cats that might want to join our clan? Riverclaw asked. Hmm, tell me about clan life. Flower murmured. Well a clan takes care of each other. Warriors hunt for the clan. Once the others have eaten the Warriors eat. Hmm, I’ll join your clan! Flower murmured.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 2:32:03 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobopoor flower doesn't know what she's in for

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 3:47:54 AM

icestorm on
icestormya! Dun Dun DUN!

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 3:48:50 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyeh

miknart on August 4, 2008, 1:54:05 AM

miknart on
miknartXDD AWESOME o____o the evil plan is planning along great, too bad that's a bad thing XDD

XD OMG Thunderclaw XDD lol that's the name of my OC XDD

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 1:56:29 AM

icestorm on
icestormyup! Lol! Thats funny!

darkyoshi555 on August 3, 2008, 5:39:22 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555cool, a new member!

can't wait 4 more!

icestorm on August 3, 2008, 5:43:48 AM

icestorm on
icestormyup! There will be more soon!

darkyoshi555 on August 3, 2008, 5:45:06 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555yus!